November 2013 Moms

Where is Everyone?

I have not been very motivated to work today and it seems like no one is on today.

Luckily I only have 20 mins left!

BFP #1 12.23.12—1.16.13 M/C @ 7w6d

BFP #2 3.14.13—EDD 11.20.13

Re: Where is Everyone?

• Unfortunately its been like this for awhile. Most of the regulars rarely post anymore and Nov13 has been overrun by random newbies.

MMC 01/26/12

MC 12/25/12

BFP 03/5/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 at 9w2d. It's a girl!

<3 Madeline Lorraine <3 -  Born 11/12/13 @9/10pm, 7lb50z

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia

TTC#2!

imageimage

imageimage

• image equibabe611:
    Unfortunately its been like this for awhile. Most of the regulars rarely post anymore and Nov13 has been overrun by random newbies.

That's no fun!
  • Hmm we need more excitement!  I wish I had more time to bump lately.

• Yeah it's getting pretty lame on here the last couple days! We need something to spice it up. I'm going to eat a few Oreo's and see if that helps give me any ideas...
  • I haven't been around at all because I've been crazy busy with work. Plus it is boring with all the newbies that I know nothing about. It is like they came out of nowhere. I'm not motivated today at all, so I thought I'd pop in. 
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• What's the next big thing in our pregnancies? Board will pick up then with everyone posting updates.

I've noticed we are missing involvement with regs. Come out, come out!

• CGMBCGMB
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

image Svenny1011:
    I haven't been around at all because I've been crazy busy with work. Plus it is boring with all the newbies that I know nothing about. It is like they came out of nowhere. I'm not motivated today at all, so I thought I'd pop in. 

This is me too. Although I'm having a gif war by myself, it seems.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    [Both angel babies Dx with Turner Syndrome]
    Lilypie - (4WiB)

Everyone is always welcome.
  • I'm sorry I am a Newbie     :::hangs head in shame:::

• image ZuffMomma:
    I'm sorry I am a Newbienbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; :::hangs head in shame:::

same :::hang head in shame:::
  • I've been doing 55+ hour weeks at work, so I mostly lurk from mobile.  Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff my gob with for dinner and watching Border Wars.  I lead a pretty exciting life when I'm not at work! 
  • CGMBCGMB

image mdharrison:
    I've been doing 55+ hour weeks at work, so I mostly lurk from mobile.  Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff my gob with for dinner and watching Border Wars.  I lead a pretty exciting life when I'm not at work! 

You should have donuts. I really want some freaking donuts right now and I think it's a perfectly acceptable dinner.  

ps I miss you. 

Lilypie - (4WiB)

• image mishkaroni:
    What's the next big thing in our pregnancies? Board will pick up then with everyone posting updates. I've noticed we are missing involvement with regs. Come out, come out!

Viability?  I know a bunch of people are already there, but I'm a late November due date, so I'm anxiously awaiting 24 weeks.

After that, I guess third tri's the next big thing.

On our way to 2 under 2!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

N13 October Siggy Challenge
    Favorite Villain:
  • image ashleyross:

image mdharrison:
    I've been doing 55+ hour weeks at work, so I mostly lurk from mobile.  Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff my gob with for dinner and watching Border Wars.  I lead a pretty exciting life when I'm not at work! 

You should have donuts. I really want some freaking donuts right now and I think it's a perfectly acceptable dinner.  

ps I miss you. 

Those look like the most delicious donuts ever!  Mmmmmmmm! 

• image equibabe611:
    Unfortunately its been like this for awhile. Most of the regulars rarely post anymore and Nov13 has been overrun by random newbies.

Yeah.  I've noticed that too.  What happened?!?! 

~~~~my kid is awesome ~~~~
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto snissing_zpsd59cf9d8.jpg

• School is starting back up in a few weeks so I've been in fullout counselor mode...no time to bump at work. Sad face.
  • image Sing2phins:

image mishkaroni:
    What's the next big thing in our pregnancies? Board will pick up then with everyone posting updates. I've noticed we are missing involvement with regs. Come out, come out!

Viability?  I know a bunch of people are already there, but I'm a late November due date, so I'm anxiously awaiting 24 weeks.

After that, I guess third tri's the next big thing.

It has been quiet lately. Viability, third tri, and GD testing results. Honestly, this stuff doesn't do anything for me though. I'm always excited when we hit milestones, but 50 posts about the same one for different posters get really boring if it's technically more board activity.

Lilypie - (xycP) Lilypie - (PwPQ)
  • I think the GD testing is the next big thing on our agendas.

Side note: I have a former coworker whose son was born at 24 weeks. He was just over a pound at birth. It's such a miracle that he made it.

N '13 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Villain

The Sanderson Sisters

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mdharrison:
    image ashleyross:

image mdharrison:
    I've been doing 55+ hour weeks at work, so I mostly lurk from mobile. &nbsp;Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff my gob with for dinner and watching Border Wars. &nbsp;I lead a pretty exciting life when I'm not at work!&nbsp;

You should have donuts. I really want some freaking donuts right now and I think it's a perfectly acceptable dinner. &nbsp;

image&nbsp;

ps I miss you.&nbsp;

Those look like the most delicious donuts ever! &nbsp;Mmmmmmmm!&nbsp;

Im not a donut person...but that looks amazing!

• image Kfran84:
    I think the GD testing is the next big thing on our agendas. Side note: I have a former coworker whose son was born at 24 weeks. He was just over a pound at birth. It's such a miracle that he made it.

Seriously! My friends wife gave birth today at 25 weeks to a little boy who weighed 4 lbs. I have no idea how that is possible, but is what their FB said. I was in shock. Thankfully the baby is ok. Crazy!!! 

• image dollphnfreek10:

image equibabe611:

Yeah.  I've noticed that too.  What happened?!?! 

My Bump site at work just plum doesn't work and I can't really mobile bump at work (I at least should be looking at my computer screen lol). That, and DH and I are MOVING on Friday! Busy busy...but I lurk and check in from time to time. I agree with you guys though...not a lot going on. Snoozers and randos.

• I have been on and off all day. I am playing boss while mine is on vacation. I am normally second in command, but there is more to do with him gone.

I try to post at least once a day. I was hoping for some action on the deodorant thread. It had potential for some good gifs. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image gardennymph:
    I have been on and off all day. I am playing boss while mine is on vacation. I am normally second in command, but there is more to do with him gone.I try to post at least once a day. I was hoping for some action on the deodorant thread. It had potential for some good gifs.nbsp;

I am always missing things! I missed this...I am not very obserant lately.

• image ashleyross:

image mdharrison:

ps I miss you. 

Oh damn, that looks really really good. Why did you have to post this?! 

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

• I've been super busy with my DS 1st birthday party. It was Sunday and now I can get back to normal life. I've been checking in but I'm the "regular" that is bored with the topics because I've BTDT :( sorry ill try to be more active
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image equibabe611:

I've noticed this too, I'm trying to figure out where they all came from?! I've been busy at work...Mondays suck.
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't get why the newbies didn't come to play earlier....this board has been really quiet the last few weeks.
                                                               View Full Size Image
                                                                Packer Fan Already!

• CGMBCGMB

image LoveOfMikesLife:
    I've been super busy with my DS 1st birthday party. It was Sunday and now I can get back to normal life. I've been checking in but I'm the "regular" that is bored with the topics because I've BTDT :( sorry ill try to be more active

happy Birthday to L!!! <3

Did he have a smash cake? I want the details! 

Lilypie - (4WiB)

• Am I late to the party?? 

http://titanicwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/iceberg-titanic.png
    N13 October Siggy Challenge: Villains!  The iceberg in "Titanic"

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2wr3wcl.jpg
    My favorite little man

• image mdharrison:
    image ashleyross:

image mdharrison:
    I've been doing 55+ hour weeks at work, so I mostly lurk from mobile. &nbsp;Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff my gob with for dinner and watching Border Wars. &nbsp;I lead a pretty exciting life when I'm not at work!&nbsp;

You should have donuts. I really want some freaking donuts right now and I think it's a perfectly acceptable dinner. &nbsp;

image&nbsp;

ps I miss you.&nbsp;

Those look like the most delicious donuts ever! nbsp;Mmmmmmmm!nbsp;[/
    quote]
    The fruit makes it healthy. Dig in!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Unfortunately I'm mostly a lurker. I know, how lame of me. Though I can vouch for myself and say I've been here from almost the beginning! :) I'm not much of an instigator though, I will follow but not lead. Gosh, I'm so boring here. Lol
    May Siggy Challenge: Cartoon Crush
    Lilypie - (jcTI)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards