November 2013 Moms

It's a PRINCE!

Kate and Wils had a boy!!!  
~~~~my kid is awesome ~~~~
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicphoto snissing_zpsd59cf9d8.jpg

Re: It's a PRINCE!

• WOOHOO FELLOW TEAM BLUE!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A big Prince at that!  8lb 6 oz!!!  That's perfect example of how your bump size means nothing!! lol I bet all the mommies-to-be are waiting to hear what the little royal will be named (either to copy or avoid like the plague! lol)

• Woot! I'd like to personally welcome the duchess to the 2013 Wiener Wagon.

I wonder if they were really Team Green this whole time?

Good for them! Hope she's doing we'll.

N '13 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Villain

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Sanderson Sisters

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  Team peen!
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so happy!  (Mainly because I know my name choices are safe.)  Wink  And I agree, she had such a tiny bump for having an almost 9 pound baby.  I wonder if she ended up doing a natural birth.  Boy I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that.  She's so tiny and soft spoken.  I wonder if she turned into h-e-l-l on wheels during labor and delivery.
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • YAY!  Very exciting.  I can't wait to hear the name!

Whenever they leave the hospital I'm sure she will look beautiful.  So I won't be too jealous, I will imagine underneath the classiness are mesh granny panties and HUGE pads and all she will want to do is pat her lady bits with witch hazel pads :)

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• image Zippida:
    I'm so happy!  (Mainly because I know my name choices are safe.)  Wink  And I agree, she had such a tiny bump for having an almost 9 pound baby.  I wonder if she ended up doing a natural birth.  Boy I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that.  She's so tiny and soft spoken.  I wonder if she turned into h-e-l-l on wheels during labor and delivery.

Yup.  Reports say she had a natural birth. Wowsers! 

• I can't wait to hear the name either!  I'm such a sucker for the royals!
    BFP #1 12.23.12—1.16.13 M/C @ 7w6d

BFP #2 3.14.13—EDD 11.20.13

• image pas1224:
    YAY!nbsp; Very exciting.nbsp; I can't wait to hear the name!Whenever they leave the hospital I'm sure she will look beautiful.nbsp; So I won'tnbsp;be toonbsp;jealous, I willnbsp;imagine underneath the classiness isnbsp;mesh granny panties and HUGE pads and all she will want to do is pat her lady bits with witch hazel pads :

Bahaha

ETA Sorry mobile bumping made a mess of that post. I will now see her waving to the crowd and know that she's thinking of witch hazel.

N '13 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Villain

The Sanderson Sisters

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I knew it!! Yay! So happy for them!
  • I did a little happy dance at work when I found out! I was hoping they would have a boy!

Married 12.10.11 - TTC 1.12 - DH:24 ME:25
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                     Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies 
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image dollphnfreek10:
    A big Prince at that!  8lb 6 oz!!!  That's perfect example of how your bump size means nothing!! lol I bet all the mommies-to-be are waiting to hear what the little royal will be named (either to copy or avoid like the plague! lol)

I heard on the radio this morning that hundreds of babies in England born in the last couple weeks have remained nameless so that the parents can use the royal names, once it is announced.

I'd be the opposite - I dont' want my daughter (or son) being one of 20 in their preschool class!

I'm glad they had a healthy baby!!  Seems like a quick labor if she just went in this morning - good for her! 

and I'm glad she can't "steal" my girl's name Wink

20140101-155648.jpg dori

TTC #1 since Feb 2012
    CD3 b/w = all good!
    HSG = right tube blocked, uterine obstruction
    DH SA = fantastic!

BFP 3/14/2013, EDD 11/25/2013, born 12/5/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Maybe I'm the only one... but I don't understand what all the excitement is about. She is a woman who had a baby... Sure, he is a prince. Why is it such a big deal though? I don't get the obsession with following celebrities/royalty/anyone famous.

MMC 01/26/12

MC 12/25/12

BFP 03/5/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 at 9w2d. It's a girl!

<3 Madeline Lorraine <3 -  Born 11/12/13 @9/10pm, 7lb50z

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia

TTC#2!

imageimage

imageimage

• I'm shocked, actually! I know there is a 50/50 chance but thought FOR SURE it was a girl.

Side note: I jokingly mentioned to my SO that he will probably be our daughters first crush and you should have seen the look he gave me. Ha!
  • They got married just a couple months before DH and me, and now they had a little boy a few months before us.  Kind of an odd coincidence!

I hope they are happy, healthy, and somehow manage to get a little privacy!

http://titanicwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/iceberg-titanic.png
    N13 October Siggy Challenge: Villains!  The iceberg in "Titanic"

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2wr3wcl.jpg
    My favorite little man

• image pas1224:

YAY!  Very exciting.  I can't wait to hear the name!

Whenever they leave the hospital I'm sure she will look beautiful.  So I won't be too jealous, I will imagine underneath the classiness are mesh granny panties and HUGE pads and all she will want to do is pat her lady bits with witch hazel pads :)

Bwahahahaha! So true. She'll look radiant and of course be wearing designer clothes but I'm sure she'll be dying to switch into her royal yoga pants the second she gets home.

Lilypie - (xycP) Lilypie - (PwPQ)
  • image equibabe611:
    Maybe I'm the only one... but I don't understand what all the excitement is about. She is a woman who had a baby... Sure, he is a prince. Why is it such a big deal though? I don't get the obsession with following celebrities/royalty/anyone famous.

I'm with you ... I could care less about the Royal baby ... My baby on the other hand I can't wait for!
  • Blech. Royal family is useless and suck off the taxpayers of England. I am disgusted by the amount of money wasted on their life events. I didn't understand the obsession with the wedding or the baby. Overrated.
  • shanbpshanbp
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary
    image Momtothreelove:
    Blech. Royal family is useless and suck off the taxpayers of England. I am disgusted by the amount of money wasted on their life events. I didn't understand the obsession with the wedding or the baby. Overrated.

I tend to agree. I admit to getting sucked into celebrity news/gossip. Especially baby related. But living such lavish lives off the taxpayers really rubs me the wrong way.
  • image Ashleyfurillo:
    image equibabe611:
    Maybe I'm the only one... but I don't understand what all the excitement is about. She is a woman who had a baby... Sure, he is a prince. Why is it such a big deal though? I don't get the obsession with following celebrities/royalty/anyone famous.
    I'm with you ... I could care less about the Royal baby ... My baby on the other hand I can't wait for!

All of this.  

View Full Size Image
                                                                Packer Fan Already!

• image BrittAnnie19:
    image pas1224:

YAY!&nbsp; Very exciting.&nbsp; I can't wait to hear the name!

Whenever they leave the hospital I'm sure she will look beautiful.&nbsp; So I won't&nbsp;be too&nbsp;jealous, I will&nbsp;imagine underneath the classiness&nbsp;are&nbsp;mesh granny panties and HUGE pads and all she will want to do is pat her lady bits with witch hazel pads :)

&nbsp;

Bwahahahaha! So true. She'll look radiant and of course be wearing designer clothes but I'm sure she'll be dying to switch into her royal yoga pants the second she gets home.

Too funny, and yet so true. We all know her true feelings...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Momtothreelove:
    Blech. Royal family is useless and suck off the taxpayers of England. I am disgusted by the amount of money wasted on their life events. I didn't understand the obsession with the wedding or the baby. Overrated.

I'm not a royalty fanatic or anything, but I just saw a report that showed this to be untrue.  The royal family actually brings in more revenue for Britain from tourism and people coming to see their pomp and "royalness" than the taxpayers actually spend on them.  so it's a wash.  It's England's history and I can't even pretend to understand what it means to them. All I know is that if BO and Michelle had a baby ( or any of our presidents throughout history) we'd all go ape$h!t too! lmao

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards