September 2012 Moms

Hi there!

Hi all! I haven't been on for several months, but I am feeling the need to connect with a community again, so I'm back! Just wanted to re-introduce myself. Kaitlyn 10 months now and the big item on the agenda is planning her first birthday party! Does everyone else feel like you are going to end up spending a fortune?

Re: Hi there!

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Welcome back! I'm trying to keep it under control and do a lot of DIY stuff. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imageyogitea01:
    omg, yes! but we both have big families. I think we have at least 40-50 ppl coming.

Our guest list is 76 people! I don't know how that happened...we only had like 130 at our wedding! Yikes! I have already spent over $300 and it's still 6 weeks away. I need to slow down Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! Our guest list has maybe 30 people, nothing too crazy!

Are you a Boston or Mass S12 Mom? There are a few of us from Mass on here.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Yes, I am from the South Shore, Rockland. The Boston board is usually dead, but if there are others in the area I would love to connect!

• imageheather3879:
    Yes, I am from the South Shore, Rockland. The Boston board is usually dead, but if there are others in the area I would love to connect!

There are a few of us, Holly and IcedCoffee are both in Mass as well. I'm probably forgetting some people, too.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Welcome back! And yes, I'm already getting sucked into adorable 1st bday items. I need to keep the spending in check, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to DIY on a lot of this stuff right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"