September 2012 Moms

Updates

The updates will go live again tomorrow overnight. So Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Mmmkay?

HL meme 23

Tessa: 10.28.10                             Nora: 8.30.12

Re: Updates

• Hear that AEs???  Get ready!

• great, ill book my wednesday morning for bumping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• BPerBPer
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image mrssqueegy:
    Hear that AEs???nbsp; Get ready!

This. Last chance for anyone to come clean about any douchebaggery.

• image LoisLayn23:
    The updates will go live again tomorrow overnight. So Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Mmmkay?
    YGPM
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dammit. I have to get to silver by the end of the day so I can enjoy it tomorrow.

Sorry kid, you're on your own today.

Stinkbug 09.13.12
  • hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    I'm just going to sit here and stare at my beautiful GOLD for the rest of the day.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    image origamipoppy:

Dammit. I have to get to silver by the end of the day so I can enjoy it tomorrow.

I wonder if I can do 3000 posts today, lol. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• image AndreaR1983:
    image LoisLayn23:
    YGPM

Replied!

HL meme 23

• image origamipoppy:

Dammit. I have to get to silver by the end of the day so I can enjoy it tomorrow.

This made me LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image mrssqueegy:
    Hear that AEs???  Get ready!

Haha! I took my kids on a mini vacation Friday through Sunday and missed all kinds of crazy shiit. I need to get my priorities straight. More bumping, less family time! I'm prepared to ignore my kids and job this week to deal with the new changes.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Super Chill Baby #4 EDD: 10.01.14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • :::gets spreadsheet ready::

no, wait...

Hannah born 9/19/12
    Eve born 7/21/2014

hannahjul http://s7.postimg.org/jo8f0gh6z/evejul.jpg

• image Cheenomae:
    image origamipoppy:

This made me LOL.

Me, too.

I am irrationally sad that I will never obtain gold or platinum.
  • image hmp&mrj:
    I'm just going to sit here and stare at my beautiful GOLD for the rest of the day.
    Take a picture of it and put it in your siggy.

imageimage
    Missed miscarriage 9/2011 at 6w2d
    Evelyn Adeline born 8/19/2012 36w1d via emergency c/s due to severe pre-e
    BFP #3 due 3/26/2015 m/c at 6w2d
  • image yogitea01:
    image hmp&mrj:

Oh, that's a good idea.

HL meme 23

• image hmp&mrj:
    image origamipoppy:

under 2K now! Go!

serious question, the IP issue has been resolved, right? Only BJ will be able to see them?

• JebergJeberg
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments

image yogitea01:
    image hmp&mrj:

Yeah, it's only taken me 4 years to get this far. I guess I will never see silver or gold.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• image auroraloo:
    image hmp&mrj:
    image origamipoppy:

under 2K now! Go!

serious question, the IP issue has been resolved, right? Only BJ will be able to see them?

When the new format rolls out again, yes, that will be the case. It's my understanding that she will have some sort of spreadsheet or document that shows IPs, so she can easily see if more than one user has the same IP. I'm not sure of the logistics of how it works, but she said she can see immediately who has AEs and deal with them.

HL meme 23

• image LoisLayn23:
    image auroraloo:
    image hmp&mrj:
    image origamipoppy:

under 2K now! Go!

When the new format rolls out again, yes, that will be the case. It's my understanding that she will have some sort of spreadsheet or document that shows IPs, so she can easily see if more than one user has the same IP. I'm not sure of the logistics of how it works, but she said she can see immediately who has AEs and deal with them.

Thanks!

And poor Beej. That sounds like a LOT of extra work all because some women have to be jerks. 

• oh good, so I will actually get work done on Wednesday since TB will be broken.

Resolution Tip: Hurry! Eat as much   food as you can right now so you'll have more to lose once the New Year arrives.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image thechimichanga:

oh good, so I will actually get work done on Wednesday since TB will be broken.

Haaaa

Stinkbug 09.13.12
  • image Jeberg:

image yogitea01:
    image hmp&mrj:

Yeah, it's only taken me 4 years to get this far. I guess I will never see silver or gold.

=(  I'm so sad I will never see Silver!  I am not sure I can do 500 posts in the next day or so!  That is a lot of talking and I KNOW I don't have that much to say! 

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• I'm going to post each letter of my posts in separate posts for the rest of the day. Silver, here I come!

;) 

Anniversary

• image LoisLayn23:

image yogitea01:
    image hmp&mrj:

Oh, that's a good idea.

i totally did that when they got rid of the blue balls on TK. Lol

• It really wouldn't be that much work... you know, if they have a functioning website. (ha)

There are other forums I've used that just allow you to search IPs by both last log-in and posts.  So if you find an assholeAE, you can very quickly match it up to posters on the board.

But again. That's assuming they have a functioning forum this time around. 

• Given a database it would be very easy to do the search, programming wise. Like, a few lines of code.
  • What I still question is why the IP glitch happened in the first place, considering the godz boasted about how well the new site had already rolled out on TK. You would *think* the plan was already well established enough that it would have been a smooth roll out on TB as well.

I also will never understand why they are so insistent on making "improvements" to the boards when they are typically a massive fail - like the last time they attempted to make changes, which led to the mass exodus to off boards. Just leave well enough alone. Or better yet, work on fixing the things that have been broken for years before trying to redo the entire site. The whole "it's the third party vendor's fault" excuse has been used before!

Lastly, no offense to current mods, but the whole idea of having non-xo group employees basically having employee responsibility & power is utterly ridiculous to me.  I wouldn't be surprised if a class action lawsuit popped up as a result of the IP issue. I'm sure this is part of the reason the godz are so eager for us to stop talking about it & move on.

(I'm a tad cynical, if you couldn't already tell.)

• image the mathlete:
    image Cheenomae:
    image origamipoppy:

This made me LOL.

Me, too.

I am irrationally sad that I will never obtain gold or platinum.

ALL of this.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Or around 8pm. It looks like the whole day of posts is gone. Bummer. I was excite to actually get to catch up tonight.
              My big TWO year old!
  • Or around 8pm. It looks like the whole day of posts is gone. Bummer. I was excite to actually get to catch up tonight.

Yep...it's 8:22pm here and my bump page on mobile looks completely different from earlier today.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, all gone. Well... mostly anyway.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)