January 2013 Moms
Options

Royal Baby

Kate is apparently in labor. Am I the only dork here who is excited for this? I even followed the royal family on Twitter this am because they'll be announcing the birth there.

Re: Royal Baby

• Options
    I have to admit that I'm kinda excited. :-)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options

Nope...I'm with you on this one.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm interested to know boy or girl and to know a name...I wouldn't say "excited" is the term I'd use....more curious. Either way, congrats to them....we all know a baby is such a blessing and I do hope her labor is textbook and they can welcome their LO into this world without any complications. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    imagejobiann:
    I'm interested to know boy or girl and to know a name...I wouldn't say "excited" is the term I'd use....more curious. Either way, congrats to them....we all know a baby is such a blessing and I do hope her labor is textbook and they can welcome their LO into this world without any complications.nbsp;

This exactly. Could have written it word for word
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Not really excited but like PP said I'm curious. I love to hear about any births, I think it's a beautiful thing. I loved watching a baby story. Just like I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian or her baby's name. But I'm curious how her labor went lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's a boy! Now what is his name?! Stick out tongue

• Options
    I haven't been following it, just saw some jokes about it on The Daily Show a couple days ago. I saw on FB that it's a boy. 8lbs 6ozs. Congrats to the royal family. ::mobile smiley::
  • Options
    I definitely can't wait to see the details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"