January 2013 Moms

Royal Baby

Kate is apparently in labor. Am I the only dork here who is excited for this? I even followed the royal family on Twitter this am because they'll be announcing the birth there.

Re: Royal Baby

• I have to admit that I'm kinda excited. :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
                 Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Nope...I'm with you on this one.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm interested to know boy or girl and to know a name...I wouldn't say "excited" is the term I'd use....more curious. Either way, congrats to them....we all know a baby is such a blessing and I do hope her labor is textbook and they can welcome their LO into this world without any complications. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

Anniversary

• image jobiann:
    I'm interested to know boy or girl and to know a name...I wouldn't say "excited" is the term I'd use....more curious. Either way, congrats to them....we all know a baby is such a blessing and I do hope her labor is textbook and they can welcome their LO into this world without any complications.nbsp;

This exactly. Could have written it word for word
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I would say I am excited!  But I am excited every time I hear about a baby being born now. It always makes me emotional now that I have Jack!  I am a sap!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I've been updating MSN like 5 times an hour haha.  I'm fascinated with royalty.  Plus I love Kate.  And I'm totally following the twitter account as well!  I hope her labor goes ok, I know she had complications in the beginning. 

Julia Rose--the chosen one?

• image Jessie333:
    image jobiann:
    I'm interested to know boy or girl and to know a name...I wouldn't say "excited" is the term I'd use....more curious. Either way, congrats to them....we all know a baby is such a blessing and I do hope her labor is textbook and they can welcome their LO into this world without any complications.nbsp;

Me 3.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Not really excited but like PP said I'm curious. I love to hear about any births, I think it's a beautiful thing. I loved watching a baby story. Just like I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian or her baby's name. But I'm curious how her labor went lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • b0710b0710
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    image Brendamndz:
    image Jessie333:
    image jobiann:

Me 3.

Me 4 ::mobile smiley::

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It's a boy! Now what is his name?! Stick out tongue

• I haven't been following it, just saw some jokes about it on The Daily Show a couple days ago. I saw on FB that it's a boy. 8lbs 6ozs. Congrats to the royal family. ::mobile smiley::

image image
                                                                                     S14 Sig Challenge: Swimming Pool Fails
  • I was curious all day and checking the web at work... I'm just glad for another birth to out shadow Kim and Kayne's kid... They make me want to hit my head against a wall