April 2013 Moms

FYI: Board Changes

Tomorrow night, TB is going to be re-implementing the changes that you got a preview of a few weeks ago (week ago? I forget when.) They've troubleshooted everything they could based on the failed roll out and hopefully things will be much better. Please be patient! Its a huge undertaking and it'll be great in the end.

To those who bump in the middle of the night, apologies in advance!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 10/22/13 - 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Re: FYI: Board Changes

• Trin42Trin42
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Woot! Woot!  Hopefully I can get on from my laptop after this rolls out. Excited for the changes.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hope so. Well be nice to have a few changes around here. :) 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ha. I'll believe it when it actually happens and works.

• image KrisM86:
    Ha. I'll believe it when it actually happens and works.

And the bump doesn't die for a day or longer. ;

• image KrisM86:
    Ha. I'll believe it when it actually happens and works.

And the bump doesn't die for a day or longer. ;

• Go bump Go!

I worked for target and now Target.com through the biggest site conversion in North America (when we migrated from Amazon's platform to our own), and 2 years later it STILL isn't' right.  you have my sympathies.  And I, for one, will not complain!  Good luck and put on the coffee!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Kate_CKate_C
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its

image JSS1002:
    Go bump Go!

I worked for target and now Target.com through the biggest site conversion in North America (when we migrated from Amazon's platform to our own), and 2 years later it STILL isn't' right.  you have my sympathies.  And I, for one, will not complain!  Good luck and put on the coffee!

Target's website does still suck. But we won't blame you. :). And everyone still loves Target, so I guess having a crappy website is forgivable!  

• image Kate_C:

image JSS1002:
    Go bump Go!

Target's website does still suck. But we won't blame you. :). And everyone still loves Target, so I guess having a crappy website is forgivable!  

It actually ISN'T okay, at all, but we are working very very hard to fix it... thank you for saying that.  It is frustrating!!  But the magnitude of the project was also way bigger than people realize.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • JSS1002 said:
    image Kate_C:

image JSS1002:
    Go bump Go!

It actually ISN'T okay, at all, but we are working very very hard to fix it... thank you for saying that.  It is frustrating!!  But the magnitude of the project was also way bigger than people realize.

So that's why it sometimes freaks out when you open too many tabs of Disney movies in a row...
    So far, TB looks good!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've been trying to post a new thread all night and it wont let me! Anyone else having trouble?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • None of my posts or threads are showing up!??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Just posting here to see if it will let me post, bc I can't on the main forum as I'm sure everyone else can't either... WTH bump!?!!!?
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow!! These are some significant changes, kind of bittersweet! I've been using TK and TN for years, it's so different!

The Road To Three

image  image  image 

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make my happy when skies are gray.

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away.

• My ticker isn't working... is there a special way to make it show?

The Road To Three

image  image  image 

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away.

• You may want to just make a new one. I just started over with my siggy.
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I did that too, but my ticker won't show... I even made a new one and copied the code right from TB, and it's showing all funky. Weird.

The Road To Three

image  image  image 

• You have to click on the little white box with the opposing red arrows before you paste your ticker code.  Then it should work.  took me like 2 hours to figure that out.  Time well spent...

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lol, got it! I read your instructions in the previous post... whoop! Thanks!

The Road To Three

image  image  image 

• @teddidan Emma is ADORABLE!!!

DS1 ~ 2009 DS2 ~ 2011 DS3 ~ 2013 Expecting DS4 ~ 10.1.14

mom to a strong little boy with a rare disease - congenital cricopharyngeal achalasia

• JSS1002 said:
    You have to click on the little white box with the opposing red arrows before you paste your ticker code.  Then it should work.  took me like 2 hours to figure that out.  Time well spent...
    You seem to be the master at the new signature settings...I must be a complete idiot because I can't figure it out. I am in the right place (preferences-signature settings), I click the red arrow button before I paste the ticker code that I generate from a new window and it still looks like this? Can you help me?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Now that I figured out my siggy I really like the new TB, especially the changes to the mobile site!

DS1 ~ 2009 DS2 ~ 2011 DS3 ~ 2013 Expecting DS4 ~ 10.1.14

mom to a strong little boy with a rare disease - congenital cricopharyngeal achalasia

• @teddidan Emma is ADORABLE!!!

Thank you!!

The Road To Three

image  image  image 

• just posting to see if my ticker is working

• I always bump mobile an don't know what a "ticker" is or a "siggy" do I have to worry about that?
  • Trin42Trin42
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Sol1790 said:
    I always bump mobile an don't know what a "ticker" is or a "siggy" do I have to worry about that?

You can only see them on the computer. You don't have to have one. I'm assuming you don't know what the terms mean so sorry if you do.  Siggy is a signature... so a picture of LO or notes about your TTC journey. A ticker is a like a gif that records how many days to something (like a clock ticking away). So in mine, it states how old DS is. They can be for pregnancy or birthdays or anniversarys.

Pregnancy Ticker

Sol1790
  • chgibeau said:

Sol1790 said:

I always bump mobile an don't know what a "ticker" is or a "siggy" do I have to worry about that?
    You can only see them on the computer. You don't have to have one. I'm assuming you don't know what the terms mean so sorry if you do.  Siggy is a signature... so a picture of LO or notes about your TTC journey. A ticker is a like a gif that records how many days to something (like a clock ticking away). So in mine, it states how old DS is. They can be for pregnancy or birthdays or anniversarys.

You are awesome!! Thanks so much! I needed that explanation!
  • JSS1002 said:
    You have to click on the little white box with the opposing red arrows before you paste your ticker code.  Then it should work.  took me like 2 hours to figure that out.  Time well spent...
    You seem to be the master at the new signature settings...I must be a complete idiot because I can't figure it out. I am in the right place (preferences-signature settings), I click the red arrow button before I paste the ticker code that I generate from a new window and it still looks like this? Can you help me?
    Try pasting it and THEN clicking the arrow thingy... I'm not really the master, that is just worked for me, so I'm not sure if this will be much help!  Sorry!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker