July 2012 Moms

Juppy Walker

Good morning, y'all.  I am in the process of trying out to blog for a baby magazine and had to do a giveaway on my personal blog.  I don't get a thing out of this, but since there's a free baby item at stake, I thought I'd share it with y'all.

The giveaway is for a Juppy Walker.  It's a parent-assisted walker that a lot of my friends LOVE.  You can enter the giveaway here.

PS. Even if you don't want it, I would love it if you'd share the contest or just enter.  It'd help my tryout a lot if I could get entries.  Pretty please with sugar on top!

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
 CafeMom Tickers

Re: Juppy Walker

• Cool, I entered!  Just a heads-up- the instructions on how to enter the contest are different in the post and the Rafflecopter gadget.  Might want to make sure they are the same to avoid confusion.
  • image ThePinkSuperhero:
    Cool, I entered!  Just a heads-up- the instructions on how to enter the contest are different in the post and the Rafflecopter gadget.  Might want to make sure they are the same to avoid confusion.

Thanks.  I'm working on that.  I don't want to pay for the upgrade to include Pinterest, but it's a requirement of my tryout.  Trying to figure this one out.  Grrr.

CafeMom Tickers
  • I totally have a similar thing that we used a TON when Dagny was learning to walk. It's totally worth it!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image StokedWifey:

image ThePinkSuperhero:
    Cool, I entered!  Just a heads-up- the instructions on how to enter the contest are different in the post and the Rafflecopter gadget.  Might want to make sure they are the same to avoid confusion.

Thanks.  I'm working on that.  I don't want to pay for the upgrade to include Pinterest, but it's a requirement of my tryout.  Trying to figure this one out.  Grrr.

I liked it on pinterest. I don't do the twitter and don't have a blog.

"They can never have yesterday"
  • I THINK I entered. I got a little confused. It's Monday and I am a wreck so there is no tellin if I did that right!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image lilahbean13:
    I THINK I entered. I got a little confused. It's Monday and I am a wreck so there is no tellin if I did that right!

I see you! :) 

CafeMom Tickers