October 2013 Moms

When to say when??

2»

Re: When to say when??

• imageibs11:
    Planning to work all the way to the end, I work in the NICU and went into labor with dd while I was working. It was actually quite convient, I finished my shift, clocked out, and walked across the hall to check in to L&D! All I had to do was call hubby and tell him to grab the bag/carseat and come meet me there! :-)

This is awesome.  I wish I worked in my hospital!

I actually work about and hour and over a bridge from my hospital, so I am always scared about going into labor at work.  Last time I planned to work until I gave birth but did the last two weeks or so from home. I will probably do the same this time. 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is so me!! I work at a bank and can sit a lot of the time but its so stressful and I just want to be done!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesleepy33:
    For me, it will be when I go into labor. I am not giving up any of my vacation/sick days prior to birth if I can help it.

Same here especially since I get unpaid leave
  • imageMmhodges07:
    Due October 18, and will most like stop around a month prior to my EDD. I am a server, and I am already beyond exhausted. I cannot even imagine how I am going to feel in just a few weeks. We walk an average of 78 miles a night, and our trays can be up to 40 lbs. My fellow employees are carrying my heavier items, but it still makes me feel as if I cannot do my "job".

Yup!! This! I serve bartend......my body is over it! I might make it 4 more weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"