July 2012 Moms

And a Royal is on the way....

Kate Middleton is apparently in labor. Caz, just stay the F put! Sorry Peg!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
baby development
Due Date 12/28/14

Re: And a Royal is on the way....

• Not that I care alot, but I found out this morning that if its a girl that she would be next in line for the title of Queen.  I just assumed it would go to Prince Charles either for boy or girl, but I think thats pretty neat!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image MelRC117:
    Not that I care alot, but I found out this morning that if its a girl that she would be next in line for the title of Queen.  I just assumed it would go to Prince Charles either for boy or girl, but I think thats pretty neat!

Whether it's a boy or a girl, it would go Prince Charles first, then William and then the baby. They changed the law in the past year though so that regardless of the sex, he/she would earn the crown. Does that make sense?

• image summergirl1211:

image MelRC117:
    Not that I care alot, but I found out this morning that if its a girl that she would be next in line for the title of Queen.  I just assumed it would go to Prince Charles either for boy or girl, but I think thats pretty neat!

Whether it's a boy or a girl, it would go Prince Charles first, then William and then the baby. They changed the law in the past year though so that regardless of the sex, he/she would earn the crown. Does that make sense?

Looking up for info, my "source" was wrong.  Damn radio DJs lol. 

• image MelRC117:
    image summergirl1211:

image MelRC117:

Looking up for info, my "source" was wrong.  Damn radio DJs lol. 

Ha! Oh well. It's sad how often I've been checking for updates on the baby. He/she just needs to be born and announced so I can move on with me life. Stick out tongue

• I am excited about this baby.  William is around my age and I feel like I grew up watching him, his brother and his mother.  I think Kate is a classy lady.  We are watching history in the making!

However, the whole world is camped out outside her hospital!  Let the poor woman labor in peace, its hard enough without all the news people out there!

imageimageimage
    photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

• PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

I am super excited about this as well even though I know it does not effect my in any way.

Mel- the dj was kinda right, in that the two people before the baby are both men. They would become Kings.  Their wives do not become designated as "Queen"  so if they baby is a girl she is the next person who could possibly be given the title of "Queen."

Henry  Greta
    image          image
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image MissMusic:

I am excited about this baby.  William is around my age and I feel like I grew up watching him, his brother and his mother.  I think Kate is a classy lady.  We are watching history in the making!

However, the whole world is camped out outside her hospital!  Let the poor woman labor in peace, its hard enough without all the news people out there!

I agree with all of this! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm quite excited about this! And people comparing it a celebrity birth are nuts! This isn't Kim K or Beyonce. This a baby born into a royal bloodline. People who didn't choose the limelight. Kate is a classy lady and I wish she could labor in peace!

Our Little Man 

• image lizwindersonRN:
    I'm quite excited about this! And people comparing it a celebrity birth are nuts! This isn't Kim K or Beyonce. This a baby born into a royal bloodline. People who didn't choose the limelight. Kate is a classy lady and I wish she could labor in peace!

I agree!  I am very excited.  I don't really care when the media goes nuts over celebrity babies but I am very excited about watching history.  I also wish the photographers would give her some space.

Kasey's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards