Pregnant after a Loss

Talk me off the "jinxing" ledge...

(Title for mobile users: "Talk me off the 'jinxing' ledge...")

I'm 10w4d today. The last time we saw Button was 8w5d, and all was well. Nothing has really changed since then physically, and I'm honestly not terribly anxious or crippled by PgAL brain. If anything, actually, two of my BFFs unwittingly offer huge reassurance last night. They came over for dinner since they hadn't seen me in 2 weeks (since we left for England) and independently both commented on what are my apparently "amazing" and "massive" new boobs. Embarrassed 

But I've never been this far in pregnancy before--at the point where it starts feeling like it might be real. And suddenly, yesterday, I found myself needing the Bella Band (that I bought before our first loss but never wore) to wear shorts to church yesterday. And this morning, even though our first OB appointment isn't until Friday, I had to call and schedule my NT scan (done at an outside office) for next Tuesday (because we've got a really narrow window when we can get it done, due to going away again). And I even did some browsing online at Old Navy maternity yesterday.

I guess I'm just plain scared. Scared I'm getting ahead of myself--though we've bought nothing pregnancy-related in the last 10 weeks. Scared I'll somehow jinx things going well by looking forward to the fact that they might. Scared that my tempered excitement could somehow turn this joy into another pain.

So, can you talk me off the ledge? Or else just drown me in amusing GIFs? Distractions are always good--it's why I'm currently snuggled on the sofa in the midst of a Dance Moms marathon. Smile 

BFP #1 (natural): 12/15/11; missed m/c and D&C at 7-8w
BFP #2 (Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI#2): 11/20/12; hb@6w2d, no hb@7w6d; D&C
BFP #3 (Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI#3): 6/7/13; Baby Button born via c/s 2/8/14
Praying for Jenn0021's future rainbow--I love you, friend!
~~All welcome in my posts!~~

Re: Talk me off the "jinxing" ledge...

• Oh, Rosie!! Sending you huge (((hugs))).  I can't do any funny gifs right now but just wanted to let you know I heart you.  There is no jinxing a pregnancy but your fear is understandable.  Take deep breaths and enjoy your Dance Moms marathon.  I hope you start feeling better and hopefully next weeks appointment will ease some fears for you.  ((hugs))
    BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lurking and sending you hugs. I've been thinking about you. Nothing else to offer but praying for a sound mind and some peace.

imageimageimage
    TTC since 2.12 
    BFP 11.14.12 (MC 12.2.12) EDD 7.24.13 
    Dx: Unexplained IF 12.13, Endometriosis 1.14
    IUI#1+Clomid 1.3.14 Missed Ectopic identified 1.28.14 (EDD 9.26.14) Lap. Surgery
    IUI#2.0+Letrozole Cancelled 1.28.14. IUI#2.1+Letrozole Cancelled 4.22.14
    IVF 6 eggs Retrieved 5 Fertilized 7.22.14 1 Blastocyst Transfer 7.27.14 
    BFP 8.5.14 Due 4.15 Feeling hopeful.
      All Welcome

• Ugh, I know how this feels. I've honestly dealt with it by just buying things as I need them. I went out and hit the ON sale last week because I absolutely had to have pants that fit, instead of just buying things that I'll need later, if that makes sense.

We ended up buying a second crib WAY earlier than expected (they're discontinuing ours and we want two the same, so we picked it up before it's gone), and we both felt really anxious about having it in the house. We tucked it away so we can forget about it until we're a little further along.

But everything else is 'immediate need only'. I think it's a smart way to go about it.

(((hugs))) 

• *Big Hugs*

You are in good company, I feel like I could write this post myself! 

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Big (((hugs))), Rosie!  I don't have a lot of advice, because I'm at the same point as you.  In fact, I could have wrote this post myself!  I shopped online for maternity clothes at Old Navy yesterday too, and the tab is still open but I can't bring myself to actually order what's in my cart.  (And, I can't stop watching Dance Moms either!!!)

I keep trying to tell myself that worrying doesn't change anything, so I need to just be in the moment and let myself enjoy what is happening now.  And as far as I know, I am pregnant now (and, in need of bigger pants)!  Not sure if that helps at all, but it is what I'm trying anyway!

Hang in there!

The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time 

TTC #1 since May 2012 
             BFP #1 9/24/12 EDD 5/30/13 m/c 10/2/12 
    BFP #2  6/10/13  EDD 2/18/14  Please be our rainbow!
                    Baby boy born on 2/24/14  
    imageimage

• Buying or not buying something won't change the outcome. Magical thinking doesn't work. Any pain or grief you'd feel if something happened will be there whether you're excited or not. Frankly, after being through 4 losses, being happy and feeling positive feels better to me than anything else so I strive for that, but I know it's hard. Allow yourself to be happy and believe, if you can.

I'm just a few days behind you and having similar feelings. It's hard for me after so many early pregnancies to believe that this baby will result in a physical appearance change and I too browsed some maternity wear yesterday.

I allow myself a "treat" or allowance for weekly milestones, whether it's a "fit pregnancy" magazine from the bookstore or  something super small like that. Nothing really for baby, just stuff to help me through. It makes the milestones better and I think helps me mentally prepare. My "treat" this week was "looking at maternity clothes." I've never gotten to that point before, where wearing them was even a possibility and just having reached the point of looking felt like an accomplishment.

I hope it gets better. It's hard. I can't promise it will be ok but I can promise that you can't jinx it. 

BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • I feel ya. I bought an Ergo carrier two weeks ago [even though I've had an SCH, and PgAL brain is in full swing], and now I'm hoping I didn't jinx myself. It's so hard...

But I'm another that just keeps telling myself that worrying won't help, or change anything. I saw a therapist after my last loss, and he kept telling me that I deserve to be happy, that I need to be happy, and that I just need to be natural and relax. I'm trying to live by those rules - you deserve to enjoy this and be happy, and I hope you can soon. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I think a ton of us have been there, so don't worry about feeling silly and whatnot

I didn't get excited about this pregnancy until probably after our NT scan went well. you and I have similar loss timelines, so I feel like I was you a few months ago. some people tried to pep me up and tell me not to worry, etc. that annoyed the crap out of me, so I won't tell you that. 

so.... just enjoy your dance moms marathon, remember that there's no such thing as jinxing, and enjoy this funny picture of my dog looking like a giraffe

BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Huge hugs, Rosie. I have these fearful moments, too. I have to keep convincing myself that this is a different pregnancy and I try to remember to enjoy it as it's own entity even if only for a few moments each day. I hate that we have these worries on our minds, but I think it's completely natural. Big, snuggly hugs.
  • Oh honey,  I'm standing right on that ledge with you.  I'm getting excited about this pregnancy, but scared that I am getting excited and making plans.  MH and I have planned on buying a new car for when we have this baby because I have a 2 door.  He's not a huge fan of my car and wants to go ahead and start the process, but I keep telling him I'm not ready.  PgAL brain is rough! 

Since I have nothing to offer you other than letting you know you are not alone in this and some ((hugs)), I'll contribute some gifs!

thisisacoolattitude:

the coolest cattitude.

Edited to fix broken gifs.

BFP #1 4-10-2012, EDD 12-19-2012, ectopic discovered 5-01-12 at 6w6d
    BFP #2 3-22-2013, EDD 11-28-13, natural mc 4-09-13 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 6-10-2013, EDD 2-19-2014, DD born 2-12-14

Lilypie - (m3ND)

• image car seat:

Ugh, I know how this feels. I've honestly dealt with it by just buying things as I need them. I went out and hit the ON sale last week because I absolutely had to have pants that fit, instead of just buying things that I'll need later, if that makes sense.

We ended up buying a second crib WAY earlier than expected (they're discontinuing ours and we want two the same, so we picked it up before it's gone), and we both felt really anxious about having it in the house. We tucked it away so we can forget about it until we're a little further along.

But everything else is 'immediate need only'. I think it's a smart way to go about it.

(((hugs))) 

This is pretty much how we handled things too.  Just try to take it one day at a time. 

After I got the results of the MaterniT21 test I started to feel a little better.  Up until that point, I bought only what was essential for the moment, maternity wise. It wasn't until after our A/S that I really started buying anything baby-wise, but it was still limited.  After I reached V-day, I bought a few more things.  Now I've got a list of big items that we are checking off a few items every couple of weeks.  What I do have is still in boxes or has the tags still attached. 

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Due to severe Pre-E complications, we are OAD.
    image imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
  • HUGS!

You cannot jinx this pregnancy by doing and buying the things you need for it. Is it scary and hard to get that through your head sometimes? Yes, but it's also very true. Try to take comfort in the fact that you are further along and still having symptoms. Poke yourself in those fabulous new boobs for a reminder every now and again if you need to. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 12/7/2011 EDD 8/21/2012 Delivered at 15 weeks
    "I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." 
    BFP#2 10/19/2012 EDD 6/30/2013 Delivered safely two days early

Great big huge congratulations to my love, maddielynn321, for a bean with a heartbeat!
    Grow, little alien baby, grow!

Everyone is welcome in my posts.

• All of these replies are exactly what I needed to hear, ladies--thank you so much! I love the idea of buying little things for myself--not even necessarily for pregnancy--as I pass milestones (though I did promise myself I could order a snoogle after the NT scan!). It's just so helpful to hear from all of you that I'm not going through this alone, and that many of you who are further along than me have been through this phase and out the other side.

Much love to all! 

• jhs121jhs121
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 250 Love Its

I totally understand your fear.  On the flip side.....A (mommy) friend of mine told me early on in this pregnancy that I SHOULD go buy something in faith.  So I did.  I started off with a baby book to read to our LO.  I bought it soon after I found out I was pregnant.  I have even read it several times.  It lists many different animals and the kinds of hugs they give.  It's great and I enjoy the hugs myself!  Then, after a few weeks, I felt confident and bought a few maternity things for me.  I've decided that I cannot do anything to "jinx" this baby.  I've decided to fear nothing and pray about everything.  And to have faith in this miracle inside of me.  It's helped with Pgal brain tremendously.  I just keep looking forward.  God is in control.

It's okay for you to be joyful!  If it's time for matenity clothes, own it and go get you some.  Your baby is growing!  It's a super exciting time right now.  I pray that you have strength, peace and comfort.  {{{hugs}}}

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • I think you have to take a big step back from the ledge and just enjoy this pregnancy every day.  I know it's hard but I honestly believe this is it for you guys and that things are going to be ok.  I know it's scary and easy to stay reserved so you don't get hurt again but that little button is wiggling around there and can't wait to meet you guys so just stay as positive as you can and know we are always here for you! (((hugs)))

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• image ncchnat:

HUGS!

You cannot jinx this pregnancy by doing and buying the things you need for it. Is it scary and hard to get that through your head sometimes? Yes, but it's also very true. Try to take comfort in the fact that you are further along and still having symptoms. Poke yourself in those fabulous new boobs for a reminder every now and again if you need to. 

Oh, my boobs are definitely getting more action now from me poking and prodding them hourly than they ever did pre-pregnancy! Stick out tongue

• jhs121jhs121
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 250 Love Its
    image RosiePeare:

All of these replies are exactly what I needed to hear, ladies--thank you so much! I love the idea of buying little things for myself--not even necessarily for pregnancy--as I pass milestones (though I did promise myself I could order a snoogle after the NT scan!). It's just so helpful to hear from all of you that I'm not going through this alone, and that many of you who are further along than me have been through this phase and out the other side.

Much love to all! 

I just bought one at Burlington Coat Factory for $39.99!!!  It didn't come with a cover but I'm gonnna make one out of an old jersey sheet.  So, I haven't used it yet but I can't wait.  Hopefully by the end of the week.

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • I know how you feel - I'm the same way.

(((hugs)))

BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12  Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d on 5/11/12. You changed our lives little guy.

BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.

BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

image image image

November PAL siggy challenge: Dance Fails

• EKGibsEKGibs
    Long-Lasting Membership 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its

Considering I have no experience in being pgal, I have no advice. So I came with amusing gifs!

Congrats on the new boobs!Big Smile

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• T listen to me. You know, just as well as anyone, that you cannot jinx anything. There is no such thing. NO such thing. I know that when you are in this situation though, that all logic and rationale flies out the window because of the fear that being PGAL has instilled in all of us. I was the same exact way for a very long time during this pregnancy.

But you've got this. You know that God is in control of this one just like He is everything else and only He knows how this is going to play out. You have to try to have faith that everything is going to be aokay and that this little button is going to be sticking around until he/she is done cooking, when they are resting safely in your arms.

I feel ya, though. I am in no way trying to minimize what you're feeling, i just want you to know that you are absolutely above this. I was there only a few months ago. I did find that for me celebrating this baby and pregnancy helped me feel like I was doing something making me feel more in control, per se. The fact of the matter is, I knew my heart would be broken if something happened to this baby, whether I bought some maternity clothes, dreamt about his nursery or just felt downright happy about everything or not. I won't say it gets easier, because the worries just change as the dynamics of being pregnant do, but you start to believe more and more with each passing day and milestone that what is in store is far too precious and miraculous to be jinxed.

Lots of hugs!!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#3 ~ 2/21/2013 ~ EDD 11/3/2013 ~ Please, God, we love this baby so much already!

Betas: (15dpiui) 262, (17dpiui) 568, (19dpiui) 1163 ~ u/s on 3/14

Genetic testing and karyotyping dx: heterozygous MTHFR C677T and Factor 13

(Lovenox, Baby aspirin and Folbic)

BFP #2 ~ 7/20/2012 ~ EDD 3/31/2013 ~ HB at 6w4d ~ MMC on 8/16/12 at 7w4d ~ D&C 8/17/2012 - D&C results showed our baby boy had Triploidy

BFP #1 ~ 1/15/2012 ~ EDD 9/22/2012 ~ MMC and D&C at 8w3d on 2/14/2012

November 2011 diagnosed with atypical PCOS

TTC since April 2011, TTC with IF treatment since December 2011

imageimageimage

• Big hugs Rosie! I think your experience is a common one. I know personally at some point early on I just decided to embrace the pregnancy and started buying little things. Although  it was scary to buy a clearance bathing suit in January that I wouldn't need for 5 months, I have to admit I enjoyed looking at my summer suit as my belly got bigger and bigger. 

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• First, huge ((hugs)). Second, Nothing you do can jinx this pregnancy! I know you know that, but sometimes it is hard to believe it. You are surely not alone in those feelings. We've all been there. It honestly does get easier as you go along. Third, congrats on the nice boobies. It's one of my fave parts of pregnancyWink
    BFP#1~12/99~DS born 8/24/00 BFP#2~10/02~edd7/2/03~m/c @ 9weeks
    BFP#3~2/03~DS born 9/29/03 BFP#4~12/05~DS born 8/3/06
    BFP#5~9/07~edd6/15/08~m/c @ 6weeks
    BFP#6~1/12~edd 9/16/12~m/c 2/22/12 @ 10weeks3days
    BFP#7~6/12~edd 2/22/13~c/p
    BFP#8~2/4/12~DD born 10/23/13  

Everyone always welcome!!
  • Don't be afraid of a good thing, rejoice in the strength and health of this baby.

Also, congrats on the awesome boobs!

imageimage

• There's not much for me to add to what everyone else has said, but I wanted to send ((hugs)).
    imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Huge squishy [[[hugs]]], Rosie. Being scared to let yourself enjoy this and be happy totally sucks. You aren't alone and this pregnancy is not like the last one. I would throw awesome gifs your way but I'm mobile so I'll send some more [[[hugs]]] instead! FX for a great update on Friday!!

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.2009
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.17.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 EDD 2.7.14 *stick baby stick*

[all AL welcome]

image imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

• [[HUGS]] it's hard but you're doing great Hun :]
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • I know how you feel. Every single thing I'd buy, everyone I'd share the news with, felt like one step closer to 'jinxing' myself and my LO. Nothing you do can jinx you. Be happy :)
    BFP#1: 7/19/12 EDD: 03/15/2012 M/C: 7/28/12 - I love you always, Lily!
    BFP #2: 10/28/12 EDD: 07/09/13 

My beautiful little rainbow baby girl born July 16th, 2013.
  • I think ppl above gave some great advice so I'll just give (((hugs))) 

TTC since August 2011
    BFP#1 3/16/12 EDD 11/21/12 Delivered 6/1/12 at 15 weeks 2 days
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... Keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." ~ Winnie the Pooh

BFP#2 4/14/13 EDD 12/24/13 Please be our rainbow after the storm!
    Beta#1 @ 15dpo 274, P4 16.9 Beta#2 @ 18dpo 940!! Doubling time of 40 hours!! u/s @ 6w2d showed a beautiful HB of 120! u/s @ 10w1d HB 174!! Grow, LO Grow!! Found out 7/22 we are TEAM BLUE!!
    Zaiden Harper was born 12/22/13 at 1:46 am. 9lbs 8oz and 22in
    ~*~AL Always Welcome~*~
    image image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't have much to offer, but I totally and completely understand. In fact, I just posted about making it to six weeks with no bleeding, and I immediately freaked out that I jinxed myself and am going to start bleeding like crazy.

Hugs.  Hang in there!

• ZAngelZAngel
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    ((BIG HUGS)) Your feelings are totally understandable!  Hopefully your next appointment will get here quickly and all goes well.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    image image
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards