October 2011 Moms

Royal Baby

I'm moderately excited about the royal baby.  And I'm quite excited that he/she didn't come on the weekend because I'm hoping the story will be a nice distraction from work today. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Royal Baby

• I really want to know what they decided to name him or her! 
  • kagl08kagl08
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm really excited myself! Didn't think I would be either! 

• image tiffbomb:
    I really want to know what they decided to name him or her! 

Me too!  I would imagine it will be something pretty classic, but whatever it is I'm sure the popularity of the name will increase a lot in the next couple years. 

• I typically am not terribly into "celebrity" gossip - but I keep checking to see if the baby's been born yet!

I wonder if we're going to find out right away or if it'll take a couple of days for word to get out.

• kagl08kagl08
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's a boy! Born at 4:24 p.m., weighing 8 lbs., 6 oz. Can't wait to hear his name! 

• image blu-eyedwife:

I typically am not terribly into "celebrity" gossip - but I keep checking to see if the baby's been born yet!

I wonder if we're going to find out right away or if it'll take a couple of days for word to get out.

Well, we now know it's a boy!  I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for the name to be released.

• I'm so excited Kate had a boy!  She's such a good princess providing an heir to the throne and all.

I read something about them putting a notice out on a blackboard or something, so I would assume that would include the name?

• From what I understand it's tradition to announce the birth on an easel outside of the palace so that's what they did:

I think it only says the time, that it was a boy, and that they're doing well. 

• jwls84jwls84
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    image SuperDeDuper:
    image blu-eyedwife:

I typically am not terribly into "celebrity" gossip - but I keep checking to see if the baby's been born yet!

Well, we now know it's a boy!  I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for the name to be released.

They keep saying it took 7 days for them the announce Williams name, so ya I bet it'll be a while still.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image SuperDeDuper:

From what I understand it's tradition to announce the birth on an easel outside of the palace so that's what they did:

I think it only says the time, that it was a boy, and that they're doing well. 

This is silly.  Why not announce the name on this too? As long as you're putting the information out there.  Frankly, I'm less interested in the time of birth. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards