September 2013 Moms

Oh football season

Is it bad that I just got slightly depressed that my due date is the first Vikings/Bears game of the season? Baby's going home outfit might have to be purple and gold, hopefully having one more tiny fan will get the Vikes a win! Anyone else anxiously awaiting a little NFL fan?

Re: Oh football season

• caovercaover
    100 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    My childs outfit is our team colors. I hope to be discharged before kick off. 
    4 m/c between 2007-2012 Twin girls born 15 weeks premature on 8.17.10 BFP 1.24.13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hardcore Steelers fan here.  I seriously would have named my child Polamalu if my husband would have let me.  I can't wait to have another little guy to watch football with!!!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.
  • hahah I love this post. I am a die hard Bruins fan and LO will be coming home in a monogrammed B's jersey. Bring on Hockey season! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• image revlaurawittman:
    Hardcore Steelers fan here.  I seriously would have named my child Polamalu if my husband would have let me.  I can't wait to have another little guy to watch football with!!!

haha I love this 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I can't wait for football!! We're bigger fans of college football, but love NFL too. It's hard though... because I'm a KC fan, and they haven't had the best record lately.

We have LO's Oklahoma State gear ready in case we're at the hospital on a Saturday! :) 

• image llybeck:
    Is it bad that I just got slightly depressed that my due date is the first Vikings/Bears game of the season? Baby's going home outfit might have to be purple and gold, hopefully having one more tiny fan will get the Vikes a win! Anyone else anxiously awaiting a little NFL fan?

I love you simply based on the fact that you're a Vikes fan!! I told DH that we could maybe make it to one preseason game before the boys get here but it doesnt look like its going to happen now.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Diehard Blackhawks fans here.... LO already has a few Stanley Cup Championship onesies to rock out when hockey season starts again!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Little Gummy Bear! Due 9/21/13

Chandler: "Oh please, you are obsessed with babies and-and marriage and everything that's related to babies and-and marriage!You have baby fever!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • EOB584EOB584
    250 Answers 500 Comments 25 Love Its First Anniversary

We are big Packer fans! We live in Michigan though so I need to order some Packer gear for this little guy. DH is super excited to be having a little boy at the start of football season. I may just have to find a Packer outfit that can be used as his going home outfit if we by chance get discharged on a Sunday.

• We are bigger fans of college but we love football. Our LO will be wearing something husker or football related regardless of what day he is born. Newborn team outfits are hard to find bit he has several 0 to 3 month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • image llybeck:

GROSS! Go Bears. ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image JocelynB0911:

image llybeck:

I love you simply based on the fact that you're a Vikes fan!! I told DH that we could maybe make it to one preseason game before the boys get here but it doesnt look like its going to happen now.

Yeah, that stinks but at least the home games aren't anything special in the preseason, Texans or Titans... It's obviously more important to worry about you and your LOs but it is just a teensy bit of a bummer missing out on tailgating. But on the upside, new fans! Lol

And us Vikings fans have to stick together, SKOL!!!
  • image revlaurawittman:
    Hardcore Steelers fan here. nbsp;I seriously would have named my child Polamalu if my husband would have let me. nbsp;I can't wait to have another little guy to watch football with!!!

Haha, that name would be awesome!
  • My due date is 2 days after the opening night game with Ravens. Hubby has had multiple conversations with LO about how he has to either be here early on the 5 th or wait till the 6th to come. He really wants him here before so that he can watch the first game of the season with both his boys.
  • DH is a huge Redskins fan. I got LO a set of 0-3 month onesies and I am sure he will be sporting them sometime during the season. DH is convinced his team does better when more people are sporting their colors.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage

• image MISnJER80:

image llybeck:

GROSS! Go Bears. ;) 

Boo Bears! Go Vikes ::insert smiley::

• Bears fan here.... It's on woman!!! Hehe
  • image jenny5o5:
    Bears fan here.... It's on woman!!! Hehe

I have to support my Vikes but damn if I don't love me some Bears! That's why I love these games, two teams I don't want to see lose but I just can't go against my home team. It puts me in a glass case of emotion!!! Haha
  • We are Ravens  fans and just NFL football fans in general.  We are hoping this baby does not come on a game day but I have told DH no matter what he has to be at the hospital!  My dad is excited to be able to buy Raven's gear for our LO since he is also a Ravens fan.  My brother has kids but they are fans of different teams so he can't buy Ravens stuff for them.  I know my husband is going to enjoy having a son to watch football and go to football events with when he gets older.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • image EOB584:
    We are big Packer fans! We live in Michigan though so I need to order some Packer gear for this little guy. DH is super excited to be having a little boy at the start of football season. I may just have to find a Packer outfit that can be used as his going home outfit if we by chance get discharged on a Sunday.

I'm a huge Packer fan and my DH is a huge 49ers fan! Our LO is due right before the start of football season! This shall be a fun game! :mobile smiley: I can't wait!
  • image MegStark:
    I can't wait for football!! We're bigger fans of college football, but love NFL too. It's hard though... because I'm a KC fan, and they haven't had the best record lately. We have LO's Oklahoma State gear ready in case we're at the hospital on a Saturday! :nbsp;

Go Pokes!
  • image llybeck:

YESSSS!!!!  My little guys first outfit... the day we got our BFP and didn't have a clue if it were a both or girl... was a purple and gold vikings onsie and pants!!! Maybe that should be our going home outfit as well!! Now that know a little boy is on the way, much of our 0 to 3 and 3 to 6 month clothes are football themed.  We are due 2 days before they play the Steelers!

I will be thinking of you during the Vikes/Bears game.   YES!  Go Vikes!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image JocelynB0911:

image llybeck:

JB - I knew I would see you posting on this as well!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am glad that my due date is during football season because then I have stuff to watch on TV while stuck in the hospital, if I deliver on a weekend again.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image JocelynB0911:

image llybeck:

SKOL Vikings!!!  I am a huge Vikings fan despite living in Chicago.  MH is a diehard Bears fan and has already told me I'm not allowed to have the baby on a Sunday, lol Wink  Our kids are Bears fans though, MH won that battle since we live in Chicago I didn't want to make life to hard on the kids, haha. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image MegStark:
    I can't wait for football!! We're bigger fans of college football, but love NFL too. It's hard though... because I'm a KC fan, and they haven't had the best record lately.

I hear you. We're Raiders fans out here and it's just been one sh.t show of a season after another. Keep your heads up KC! Just don't beat us ::mobile winky::
  • image revlaurawittman:
    Hardcore Steelers fan here.  I seriously would have named my child Polamalu if my husband would have let me.  I can't wait to have another little guy to watch football with!!!

Absolutely!

DS born 1-24-2010, DD born 7-8-2011, DS2 born 9-5-2013
  • image NicknShan:

image llybeck:
    &nbsp;

YESSSS!!!! &nbsp;My little guys first outfit... the day we got our BFP and didn't have a clue if it were a both or girl... was a purple and gold vikings onsie and pants!!! Maybe that should be our going home outfit as well!! Now that know a little boy is on the way, much of our 0 to 3 and 3 to 6 month clothes are football themed. &nbsp;We are due 2 days before they play the Steelers!

&nbsp;I will be thinking of you during the Vikes/Bears game. &nbsp; YES! &nbsp;Go Vikes!!

The Steelers game should be a good one too! We are having a girl so we have a little onesie/skirt cheerleader outfit. Target actually had some adorable onesies, I don't think I can resist buying them much longer!
  • If I am in the hospital during a Seahawks game that TV will be on! I may not be watching much but it will still be on. I am super excited that my maternity leave from work will go almost all the way through the regular season, I usually work weekends and miss a lot of the games!

TTC since April 2012
    BFP #1 9/26/12 EDD 6/7/13 MC at 5w2d on 10/6/12
    BFP #2 1/18/13 Baby Boy born 10/2/13!

Counting Rainbows Blog

• GAH I have to change her coming home outfit. The Colts last preseason game is the day we're bringing her home.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Me! I can't wait for my lil GIANTS fan to be here so he and mommy can at the tv together!