TTC After a Loss

Crazy Train

All aboard! The Monday train is leaving the station.

Welcome to Crazy Train.  This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles. 

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
2 ds 2004 and 2009
Seven angels:
six angels lost to natural m/c or c/p
one ectopic pg resulting in loss of right tube (suspected heterotopic pg)
clotting panel results normal, genetic testing results normal
CD2 BW results FSH 5 LH 7 dx: PCOS Dec 2013

TTCAL siggy challenge: Funny Peeps

imageimageimage
My Chart
My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

Re: Crazy Train

• Eliz77Eliz77
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary

Crazy level from 1-10: 7  

CD/DPO: CD 7

Can I just ___FF to answers!___ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Nada

Explain your Crazy here: Well, today was supposed to be my RE appointment, but Dr had to postpone until next Mon, my EDD #1 and most likely next O day, due to jury duty. I was trying to explain this to H last night, but he of course didn't see the significance if any of that. I guess in the grand scheme of things sitting out another cycle is no big deal, but when we 1st set the appointment, I was so hopeful maybe the Dr would tell us to just go at it and keep in close contact if BFP. It;s been quite a lousy, lousy year. Really hoping for good news, but waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop.  Oh, and as of this AM, my thermometer is dead. Am I better off buying the same one, or will it not matter since a different thermometer anyway? 

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/14/14 

• mlal78mlal78
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    image Eliz77:

CD/DPO: CD 7

Can I just ___FF to answers!___ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Nada

Explain your Crazy here: Well, today was supposed to be my RE appointment, but Dr had to postpone until next Mon, my EDD #1 and most likely next O day, due to jury duty. I was trying to explain this to H last night, but he of course didn't see the significance if any of that. I guess in the grand scheme of things sitting out another cycle is no big deal, but when we 1st set the appointment, I was so hopeful maybe the Dr would tell us to just go at it and keep in close contact if BFP. It;s been quite a lousy, lousy year. Really hoping for good news, but waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop.

Oh, and as of this AM, my thermometer is dead. Am I better off buying the same one, or will it not matter since a different thermometer anyway? 

Oh no, what a let down.  I am sorry your appt got postponed.

For the thermometer, it is early enough in your cycle that if you went with a different brand it wouldn't matter too much.  If you were happy with your old one though I would stick with the same brand.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Crazy level from 1-10: 8

CD/DPO: 11

Can I just   O    already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Other than pre-CP, I usually O around cd 10, nothing. Maybe the start of CM appearing but neg on OPK

Explain your Crazy here: DH needs to get with the program. He doesn't like the meds and whole IUI process so we are taking a break from them. Also because of some unexpected bills we need to save up some bank before trying anything again. So I told him last week we should HIO and try ED, just to cover our bases. It's like he never remembers any conversation we have. It is so frustrating because he was all like what? this morning. If you don't want to try extra measures from the doctor you need to pony up and be with the program of actually having sex! Plus it is a real mood killer to have to remind him, I really just want him to initiate since I already told him it would be good to HIO this week.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • mlal78mlal78
    image clh4444:

Crazy level from 1-10: 8

Signs/Symptoms: Other than pre-CP, I usually O around cd 10, nothing. Maybe the start of CM appearing but neg on OPK

Explain your Crazy here: DH needs to get with the program. He doesn't like the meds and whole IUI process so we are taking a break from them. Also because of some unexpected bills we need to save up some bank before trying anything again. So I told him last week we should HIO and try ED, just to cover our bases. It's like he never remembers any conversation we have. It is so frustrating because he was all like what? this morning. If you don't want to try extra measures from the doctor you need to pony up and be with the program of actually having sex! Plus it is a real mood killer to have to remind him, I really just want him to initiate since I already told him it would be good to HIO this week.

Well, I hope O comes soon for you, the waiting is the worst.

why don't you try EOD bding?  That way it may not seem so forced, and gives him a chance to recover.  You could always go to ED when you get a +opk.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Crazy level 1-10: 9

CD/DPO: 33/13

Can I just get a BFP or AF already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Crabby, but that's likely due to the crazy

Explain your Crazy here: DH was pressuring me to POAS yesterday.  I said that I would wait until ths morning and take my temp.  If my temp was still up I would POAS.  Well, I woke up a little over an hour before I usually do because I had to pee.  I took my temp and it dropped so I figured not pregnant and went pee.  After I woke up at my normal time, just for the heck of it I took my temp again. It was 97.5.  I'm still pretty new to temping so I decided to POAS and got a BFN.  I'm hoping that it's because I didn't use FMU but I doubt it and expect AF to show up today.  This is a longer cycle for me and I had spotting the past 2 days but it was different than usual. Ugh, stupid crazy

TTCAL September Siggy Challenge: Interesting Interspecies Interactions
    All AL Welcome   

• image clh4444:

I feel for you. My DH is all about BDing at first and then after the 2nd time he keeps trying to put it off and figures what's one more day to wait. Frustrating

TTCAL September Siggy Challenge: Interesting Interspecies Interactions
    All AL Welcome   

• mlal78mlal78
    image L&C2010:

Crazy level 1-10: 9

CD/DPO: 33/13

Can I just get a BFP or AF already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Crabby, but that's likely due to the crazy

Explain your Crazy here: DH was pressuring me to POAS yesterday.  I said that I would wait until ths morning and take my temp.  If my temp was still up I would POAS.  Well, I woke up a little over an hour before I usually do because I had to pee.  I took my temp and it dropped so I figured not pregnant and went pee.  After I woke up at my normal time, just for the heck of it I took my temp again. It was 97.5.  I'm still pretty new to temping so I decided to POAS and got a BFN.  I'm hoping that it's because I didn't use FMU but I doubt it and expect AF to show up today.  This is a longer cycle for me and I had spotting the past 2 days but it was different than usual. Ugh, stupid crazy

I'm sorry, with that drop it does look like af is on her way in, especially with the spotting that you recorded. ((hugs))

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Crazy level from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO: 4

Can I just _get my new thermometer_____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: just AF

Explain your Crazy here: I ordered a new basal thermometer from Amazon over a week ago.  It was supposed to be here last Thursday, and I still don't have it.  It was through Amazon but from an outside company and I should've known better!  Grrr!  It'd better come today or I'm going to have to run out and buy another one.  

TTC #3   http://i50.tinypic.com/mlmflw.gif
    BFP 10/18/2012, EDD 6/26/2013, D&E 2/15/2013 (due to T21)
    Jan '14 - IUI #1 - Femara, trigger, Progesterone = BFN
    Feb '14 - IUI #2 - Femara, Gonal, trigger, Progesterone - cancelled
    March '14 - IUI #3 - Gonal, trigger, progesterone = BFN
     April '14 - IUI #4 - Gonal, Menopur, trigger, Progesterone = BFP!!!
    My chart here
      All ALers welcome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    photo 1row0o_zps73f8d60f.jpg
  • mlal78mlal78
    image rmpar29:

Crazy level from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO: 4

Can I just _get my new thermometer_____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: just AF

Explain your Crazy here: I ordered a new basal thermometer from Amazon over a week ago.  It was supposed to be here last Thursday, and I still don't have it.  It was through Amazon but from an outside company and I should've known better!  Grrr!  It'd better come today or I'm going to have to run out and buy another one.  

Oh no!  I hope it shows up today.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Hi mlal!  I am back again...I should have gotten the OPKs this cycle...ugh. 

Level: 9

CD/DPO: 26/0...

Can I just O already?

Signs/Symptoms: EWCM at some point each day for a week - temp Dip a couple of days ago

Explanation:  Today, I am cray.  I didn't sleep well lastnight.  I slept from 11:30-2:40 and got a temp of 97.17. I temped again at 6:20 and got 97.55...but that was after my DH hit the snooze a few times so it wasn't constant sleep, so I kept the lower number.  And because we have a two story house with one AC, our upstairs is warmer if it is warmer outside...well our weather has been all over the board lately...ugh.  I feel like we just need to keep BDing until we see a clear temp shift or I get AF at this point.  DH thinks I am crying wolf, because there have been several days that I thought were THE day.  When I had the dip a few days ago, I switched up to ED thinking O was imminent. I was planning to keep at it ED until O, but at this point, I just don't even know If my wacky temps are going to tell me anything at all. I guess we will skip tonight and try again tomorrow(go back to EOD). Either way our timing will still be good, but I was trying so hard to get it optimal timing...fail. I just feel bad - my DH has put in all this effort and my wacky chart doesn't really give us any information. 

Anyway, thanks for listening. I am sorry to keep wining about this cycle. Based on all the advice you lovelies have given me, I will be making some major changes for the next one...using OPKs and switching to vaginal temping... And now that I seem to have confirmed my new long, late ovulating cycles, I don't see the need for a 3 week shagathon next cycle...unless of couse we just feel frisky.

This gif sums up my feelings this morning: (please excuse language)

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14. Grow, love bean, grow!

My Chart image image image The Fruit 

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• mlal78mlal78
    image SandSunBliss:

Hi mlal!  I am back again...I should have gotten the OPKs this cycle...ugh. 

Can I just O already?

Signs/Symptoms: EWCM at some point each day for a week - temp Dip a couple of days ago

Explanation:  Today, I am cray.  I didn't sleep well lastnight.  I slept from 11:30-2:40 and got a temp of 97.17. I temped again at 6:20 and got 97.55...but that was after my DH hit the snooze a few times so it wasn't constant sleep, so I kept the lower number.  And because we have a two story house with one AC, our upstairs is warmer if it is warmer outside...well our weather has been all over the board lately...ugh.  I feel like we just need to keep BDing until we see a clear temp shift or I get AF at this point.  DH thinks I am crying wolf, because there have been several days that I thought were THE day.  When I had the dip a few days ago, I switched up to ED thinking O was imminent. I was planning to keep at it ED until O, but at this point, I just don't even know If my wacky temps are going to tell me anything at all. I guess we will skip tonight and try again tomorrow(go back to EOD). Either way our timing will still be good, but I was trying so hard to get it optimal timing...fail. I just feel bad - my DH has put in all this effort and my wacky chart doesn't really give us any information. 

Anyway, thanks for listening. I am sorry to keep wining about this cycle. Based on all the advice you lovelies have given me, I will be making some major changes for the next one...using OPKs and switching to vaginal temping... And now that I seem to have confirmed my new long, late ovulating cycles, I don't see the need for a 3 week shagathon next cycle...unless of couse we just feel frisky.

I am sorry for the frustrating cycle.  Silver lining though, at least you know what you are going to do for the next one.

I would move to EOD to give yourselves a break and just try to keep that up until af comes.  You still would have good timing.

For the next, I normally O around cd19 or later.  I don't even start the eod bding until about cd13.  If I get a +opk we may move to ED, or not.  EOD has always worked well for us.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image mlal78:
    image SandSunBliss:

Hi mlal!  I am back again...I should have gotten the OPKs this cycle...ugh. 

Can I just O already?

I am sorry for the frustrating cycle.  Silver lining though, at least you know what you are going to do for the next one.

I would move to EOD to give yourselves a break and just try to keep that up until af comes.  You still would have good timing.

For the next, I normally O around cd19 or later.  I don't even start the eod bding until about cd13.  If I get a +opk we may move to ED, or not.  EOD has always worked well for us.

Thanks mlalSmile. Its good to know that EOD has worked well.. I know the timing is still really good...I just can't help but think if I also HIO on O day, that would be better...I am such an overachiever. I think you are right though - we will be scaling back to EOD until I either see O or AF...hey that rhymed. Thanks for the support!!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14. Grow, love bean, grow!

My Chart image image image The Fruit 

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• image mlal78:
    image clh4444:

Well, I hope O comes soon for you, the waiting is the worst.

why don't you try EOD bding?  That way it may not seem so forced, and gives him a chance to recover.  You could always go to ED when you get a +opk.

If we aim for ED, I figure with DH's track record we might get EOD. It's like telling someone to be there 30 minutes early if they are chronically late:) We hit two days in a row, two days off and did HIO this morning after grumping at each other. Since the opk was still neg this morning, if we can go again on Tuesday night maybe we are still in this. I wish I had been temping when I had the CP so I could have seen what timing resulted in a positive HPT even if it ulitmately did not stick. Not that we haven't had great timing for many of the months but still no BFP.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN

• Crazy level from 1-10: 4

CD/DPO: CD 12

Can I just _stop spotting _____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:  I have EWCM, and would love to O, but I also have spotting again :(

Explain your Crazy here:  I am so sick of spotting/bleeding.  I had finally stopped, got AF, and was ready to start TTC.  But now, while waiting to O, I have started spotting again.  I am so sick of checking for blood every time I use the bathroom - first during the pregnancy, then waiting for the miscarriage, then after it was done, and now during my first cycle.  I am so nervous that I'm not going to O, or not be able to implant because the spotting has started up again.  Does anyone know anything about spotting before O?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 4.17.13   EDD 12.29.13  Miscarriage discovered at 8w3d

BFP 10.7.13  EDD 6.20.14

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• mlal78mlal78
    image MollySm:

Crazy level from 1-10: 4

CD/DPO: CD 12

Can I just _stop spotting _____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:  I have EWCM, and would love to O, but I also have spotting again :(

Explain your Crazy here:  I am so sick of spotting/bleeding.  I had finally stopped, got AF, and was ready to start TTC.  But now, while waiting to O, I have started spotting again.  I am so sick of checking for blood every time I use the bathroom - first during the pregnancy, then waiting for the miscarriage, then after it was done, and now during my first cycle.  I am so nervous that I'm not going to O, or not be able to implant because the spotting has started up again.  Does anyone know anything about spotting before O?

I am so sorry, that must be so frustrating.  I don't really know much about spotting before O.  I know you can have ovulation bleeding, but I think it is normally only one day and right at ovulation.  ((hugs))

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Sneaking on the train to tell the conductor that I really like her CHs!

TTCAL April Siggy Challenge: Funny Peeps!

Zachary Donald born 9/22/2012 at 20 weeks. You will forever be in our heart.
    imageimageimageimage
    A miracle is what seems impossible but happens anyways
    BFP#1 06/08/2012 EDD 02/07/2013, born 09/22/2012 PTL due to placental abruption
    BFP#2 12/21/2012 EDD 08/27/2013, CP@4w6d
    BFP#3 01/21/2013 EDD 10/02/2013, M/C 02/26/2013

my chart
    ***PgAL/PAL Always Welcome***

• mlal78mlal78
    image buggirl72:

Sneaking on the train to tell the conductor that I really like her CHs!

hahahha, nice gif!  The conductor is relieved at her ch's!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• I'm not really posting because I'm crazy but wanted to say YAY for your CHs mlal!! Sorry if I missed a previous post about it.

I'm on 11dpo and my previous crazy has turned to complete apathy I think. :[. Just going through the motions of another 2ww with no discernible symptoms and continued lack of hope.

Trying to distract myself with other things.

Hugs today to anyone that needs them!

Married the love of my life 10/13/07; DS born 2/13/10
    TTC #2 since 12/11

7 angels waiting for me, all lost before 9 weeks
    4 in 2012, 2 in 2013, 1 in 2014

AMA (40), Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

Mar 2014: 1st IVF cycle w/ICSI: 7R/3M/3F/2T; BFP 3/29; chemical pregnancy, loss 4/2

WTF appt scheduled for 4/24

image Photobucket  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Stalk Me
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Crazy level from 1-10:  8

CD/DPO: 17

Can I just ______ already?!: O!!

Signs/Symptoms: 2 days of +OPKs so far, O pain last night

Explain your Crazy here:It's my first full cycle post mc and I too am spotting like crazy.  Bled 10 days after the mc, then had a week of nothing, then a week of spotting, week of a full period and now spotting almost everyday since.  Sigh.  Also my first cycle temping and my temps are ALL over, but I don't sleep well.  Really thought I O'd last night but temps don't look so good.  Luckily, this is just a TTA cycle so the temping is just practice.   edit: to add more info, hit enter too soon :)

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, DS#1 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

BabyFruit Ticker

• chknmachknma
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    image StinaLeigh:
    Crazy level from 110:nbsp; 8CD/DPO: 17Can I just ______ already?!: O!!Signs/Symptoms: 2 days of OPKs so far, O pain last nightExplain your Crazy here:It's my first full cycle post mc and I too am spotting like crazy.nbsp; Bled 10 days after the mc, then had a week of nothing, then a week of spotting, week of a full period and now spotting almost everyday since.nbsp; Sigh.nbsp; Also my first cycle temping and my temps are ALL over, but I don't sleep well.nbsp; Really thought I O'd last night but temps don't look so good.nbsp; Luckily, this is just a TTA cycle so the temping is just practice.nbsp; nbsp;edit: to add more info, hit enter too soon :

I'm there with you. Had to jump on the train last week! CD 18 with the crazy post MC chart. Just hoping AF makes an appearance early next month so we can get off the bench. Hang in there! Hope your spotting skips town soon!

little chkn born 06/30/11

baby chkn EDD 05/08

05/13 image 07/13

• QfrumpQfrump
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper

CD/DPO: 22/11dpo

Can I just know definitively already?!: 

Signs/Symptoms: Nothing.  Especially not symptoms I had with the pregnancy I lost.  I have been groping myself to see my boobs are sore.  Hint: If you push hard enough, they always will be.  

Explain your Crazy here:  DAMN wondfos are sensitive.  My residual hcg is below 10, and I'm still getting super faint positives on the hpt (as I did right before my period, when it was 12).  I won't really have an answer until AF is supposed to arrive or I get a dark line.  That's IF I actually ovulated when I think I did.  I guess that's why they wanted me to wait until it came down to below 5....   I'm spending way too much time thinking about it and not nearly enough to meet my rapidly approaching deadlines.
    TTC since 5/2012.  DX: PCOS
    BFP #1: 50mg Clomid + trigger.  EDD 11/7/13.  Measured behind, heart stopped at 9 weeks.  
                 2 doses cytotec, M/C 4/12/13.  Hcg <5 after 18.5 weeks.
    BFP #2: 2.5 mg Femara + trigger + progesterone.  EDD 7/11/14
    imageimageimage

• You hang in there too!   I'm going to watch for your updates - wow, our charts do look alike.  We are off the bench after my next AF too.  Just waitin' (not so) patiently...  ;)

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, DS#1 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks

BabyFruit Ticker

• Crazy level from 1-10: 7ish

CD/DPO: 25/15

Can I just _quit obsessing_ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: None. Nada. Except one giant pimple and seriously grouchy mood... which could easily be PMS. I know the second I see real Royal Baby news, I'm gonna break down in crazy tears. And I bet my britches I'll end up snapping at someone today.

Explain your Crazy here:I had little to no hope for this cycle, first cycle post-CP in the midst of moving our timing was horrible. Then my temps climbed... and climbed. And then dropped a couple days ago. Still well above cover-line, but not as lovely as before. In a way, I'm just wanting to get this cycle overwith and start with a clean slate... bring it on, AF! But on the other hand, there's this totally irrational part of me that still thinks we have a chance... and that part of me is totally on the crazy train.

All AL/3T/IF Welcome
    Ovulation Chart

Me 35 // DH 36
    IUD removed 3/12/2012
    BFP 6/24/2013 EDD 3/14/2014 --- CP confirmed 6/26/2013
    Probable diagnosis of Hashimoto's thyroiditis, on 75mcg levothyroxine

HSG: Right tube almost but not quite blocked // Left tube completely blocked
    AMH: 1.18 ng/mL ~~~ FSH: 6.2 mIU/mL
    ~~~ E2: 15 pg/mL
     AFC u/s: Right ovary looks great! Left ovary showing signs of diminished reserve
    Husband's SA: GOOD!
    THE PLAN:
    This cycle = TI (since we're already too far down the road to do anything else)
    Next 2 cycles = letrozole+injectibles+TI
    After that = IVF

• image StinaLeigh:
    You hang in there too!nbsp;nbsp; I'm going to watch for your updates wow, our charts do look alike.nbsp; We are off the bench after my next AF too.nbsp; Just waitin' not so patiently...nbsp; ;

Oops. This was supposed to quote chknma!

BabyFruit Ticker

• image StinaLeigh:

Crazy level from 1-10:  8

Explain your Crazy here:
    It's my first full cycle post mc and I too am spotting like crazy.  Bled 10 days after the mc, then had a week of nothing, then a week of spotting, week of a full period and now spotting almost everyday since.  Sigh.  Also my first cycle temping and my temps are ALL over, but I don't sleep well.  Really thought I O'd last night but temps don't look so good.  Luckily, this is just a TTA cycle so the temping is just practice. 

edit: to add more info, hit enter too soon :)

Sorry that you are spotting too!  Hooefully it doesn't mean anything for either of us!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 4.17.13   EDD 12.29.13  Miscarriage discovered at 8w3d

BFP 10.7.13  EDD 6.20.14

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• image MollySm:
    image StinaLeigh:

Crazy level from 1-10:&nbsp; 8

Explain your Crazy here:
    It's my first full cycle post mc and I too am spotting like crazy.&nbsp; Bled 10 days after the mc, then had a week of nothing, then a week of spotting, week of a full period and now spotting almost everyday since.&nbsp; Sigh.&nbsp; Also my first cycle temping and my temps are ALL over, but I don't sleep well.&nbsp; Really thought I O'd last night but temps don't look so good.&nbsp; Luckily, this is just a TTA cycle so the temping is just practice.&nbsp;
    &nbsp;

Sorry that you are spotting too! &nbsp;Hooefully it doesn't mean anything for either of us!

I hope not too! Have you mentioned it to your dr? I've been torn about calling b/c I think it's probably 'normal' but it is worrying me a little.

BabyFruit Ticker

• mlal78mlal78

image anitaflora:
    I'm not really posting because I'm crazy but wanted to say YAY for your CHs mlal!! Sorry if I missed a previous post about it. I'm on 11dpo and my previous crazy has turned to complete apathy I think. :[. Just going through the motions of another 2ww with no discernible symptoms and continued lack of hope. Trying to distract myself with other things. Hugs today to anyone that needs them!

((hugs)) Anita.  I have had those cycles lots of times, and sometimes you just need a hug, so there it is.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• mlal78mlal78
    image StinaLeigh:

Crazy level from 1-10:  8

Explain your Crazy here:
    It's my first full cycle post mc and I too am spotting like crazy.  Bled 10 days after the mc, then had a week of nothing, then a week of spotting, week of a full period and now spotting almost everyday since.  Sigh.  Also my first cycle temping and my temps are ALL over, but I don't sleep well.  Really thought I O'd last night but temps don't look so good.  Luckily, this is just a TTA cycle so the temping is just practice. 

Well that's a promising temp drop today, FX for a spike tomorrow.  Are/did you opk today?

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• mlal78mlal78
    image Qfrump:

CD/DPO: 22/11dpo

Can I just know definitively already?!: 

Signs/Symptoms: Nothing.  Especially not symptoms I had with the pregnancy I lost.  I have been groping myself to see my boobs are sore.  Hint: If you push hard enough, they always will be.  

Explain your Crazy here:  DAMN wondfos are sensitive.  My residual hcg is below 10, and I'm still getting super faint positives on the hpt (as I did right before my period, when it was 12).  I won't really have an answer until AF is supposed to arrive or I get a dark line.  That's IF I actually ovulated when I think I did.  I guess that's why they wanted me to wait until it came down to below 5....   I'm spending way too much time thinking about it and not nearly enough to meet my rapidly approaching deadlines.

LOVE the gif!  I hope you get an answer soon, waiting around sucks.  I am not that good at it.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• mlal78mlal78
    image enmould:

Crazy level from 1-10: 7ish

CD/DPO: 25/15

Can I just _quit obsessing_ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: None. Nada. Except one giant pimple and seriously grouchy mood... which could easily be PMS. I know the second I see real Royal Baby news, I'm gonna break down in crazy tears. And I bet my britches I'll end up snapping at someone today.

Explain your Crazy here:
    I had little to no hope for this cycle, first cycle post-CP in the midst of moving our timing was horrible. Then my temps climbed... and climbed. And then dropped a couple days ago. Still well above cover-line, but not as lovely as before. In a way, I'm just wanting to get this cycle overwith and start with a clean slate... bring it on, AF! But on the other hand, there's this totally irrational part of me that still thinks we have a chance... and that part of me is totally on the crazy train.

((hugs)) the emotional rollercoaster sucks.  i hope you get an answer soon, one way or another.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    Seven angels:

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~