November 2013 Moms

Kicked in the butt?

The past few days I have been feeling alot of movement towards my butt. It is incredibly wierd. Due to my ap I seem to be feeling more movement down there than in my belly. Anyone else experiencing this? I kind of expected this later on but not at 23 wks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: Kicked in the butt?

• Yes, me! I asked my doc about it this past week at my appt and he said baby boy is probably breach when he's doing that. I guess they still have plenty of room to move and flip around right now. It's a strange sensation though, feels like he is kicking me right in the butthole..it's startling! Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I normally get kicked around my right hip, but occasionally she kicks toward my butt or right in my back.

MMC 01/26/12

MC 12/25/12

BFP 03/5/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 at 9w2d. It's a girl!

<3 Madeline Lorraine <3

imageimageimage

• Oh thank God I'm not the only one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married 12.10.11 - TTC 1.12 - DH:24 ME:25
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                     Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies 
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CoIvieCoIvie
    250 Answers 500 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper
    Lol. Think I've felt this too. Really weird
  • How is that I just feel this minutes before I read your post. I was feeling it thinking, that is not possible is it? But apparently kicking my cervix wasn't enough, he wants to kick my butt too. Thanks buddy! :-) 
  • That's so weird. I thought I was feeling kicks back there, but thought it must be a muscle twitch or something because it seemed too weird. Now I'm pretty sure that's what that was.
    View Full Size Image image image
  • My LO was kicking me in the butt (hole, really) all night last night!!  At first I got super paranoid that something was wrong, then I remembered someone posting this weekend about their LO stepping on their cervix.  Which settled my mind, but not my poor butt.  And he seems to be at it again this morning.

He is so grounded when he comes out!

Claudio Marchisio - Czech Republic v Italy
    N13 July Siggy Challenge - Hot World Cup Players
    - Claudio Marchisio (Italy)
    My favorite little man

• My LO does the same thing and I absolutely hate the feeling....its just so strange!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little bean arrived on Nov 26...all 10lbs 9oz of him! 

• LO has been head down for the last 8 weeks or so (I'm getting weekly ultrasounds) but is essentially folded in half. I'm getting the "enjoyment" of both headbutts to the cervix and kicks in the bum. He or she has an excellent future as a Cirque du Soleil performer.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Mine isn't my butt but my bladder! I swear he thinks it's a soccer ball and at times I think he's pissed off at it, it's in the way or something lol He treats it like kick boxing
  • I have gotten kicked in the colon and it makes me nauseated!
    Also cervix kicks are fun :p

Totally weird feelings, hoping she stays away from the butthole kicks!
    Losses: 6/04, 11/04, 1/06, 8/09, 7/12
    image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Loriece Violet born 11/18/13 via emergency c section Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes, definitely getting kicks in that area too! It's a very strange feeling.
  • I haven't experienced those kicks yet. I sure hope she stays away from those ones though! She occasionally focuses on stamping on my cervix or head butting it which makes me walk really funny. And being kicked directly in the bellybutton is by far the weirdest sensation I've experienced. :D I'm in the same boat as one of the other posters, I almost always jump whenever she first starts kicking in a series of movements. The other morning I must have rolled slightly on my belly when I was asleep because she all of a sudden kicks me hard enough to wake me up, which caused me to jump and roll over to my other side and then she was happy enough to leave me alone. Lol
    May Siggy Challenge: Cartoon Crush
    Lilypie - (jcTI)
    Anniversary