May 2012 Moms

Chaos!

We have lots of visitors this weekend! My husband's brothers 2 dogs are staying with us until tomorrow (an Australian shephard and a puggle). We already have 2 dogs and 3 cats. These 2 dogs are poorly behaved. They cry, jump, and the shephard isn't fixed and he keeps marking all over my house, no matter how many times we take them out. And all our cats are I'm hiding. We are crating the. At night and for a few hours in the middle of the day,  but it is still totally nuts. Not to mention filthy! 

Also my other BIL is on military leave from Texas and Is spending the night with us, DH is off from work tomorrow which means they are going to drink too much and stay up too late and then DH is going to give me a super hard time tomorrow when he has to get up in the morning with DS because I still have work tomorrow.

on the bright side I'm getting to sit down and have a beer by myself while they grill and ds naps. Except there are dogs all over me!!

i do like helping family out and entertaining and all that,  but sometimes I get cranky when my routine is thrown out of whack! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chaos!

• They could just be acting out because THEIR routine is thrown out of whack, too...

Hope things calm down and DH doesn't hassle you about his responsibilities!
    BabyFetus Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails
  • I know, I know! I am particularly bothered by the fact that's he is not fixed because he is 2 years old and the puggle got pregnant when she was barely 6 months. She is fixed now but I just think it is irresponsible. 

But they are having a blast all playing with each other! 

• Do you at least have a fenced yard to send the dogs out in so you can get a break? Hope the time goes quick and you get your calm back soon.

• image MelissaMiso:
    Do you at least have a fenced yard to send the dogs out in so you can get a break? Hope the time goes quick and you get your calm back soon.

We have an acre but it's not fenced in. One of ours and one of theirs needs to be leashed but the other two don't. We've just been spending a lot of time outside with them in shifts! My house ought to be quiet but in desperate need of a cleaning by the time I get home from work tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards