Pregnant after a Loss

Loss week

My loss week is officially here...today I spent the day putting holes and caulking the babies room. My loss aniversary is next Thursday and I can't decide if I should work or take the day off? I already have Wednesday off for a dr appoint? And so far my Pgal brain is in check knock on wood! I can't wait for this summer to be over and more importantly till I get to hold this litte one who had been given strict instructions not to come out till November!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Loss week

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  If it were me, I would go to work on my loss anniversary.  I know if I took the day off I would spend the day dwelling, stressing, and being very anxious.  I would need to keep busy.
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 3/5/13  EDD:  11/14/13  C/P 3/14/13
    BFP #2: 5/15/13 EDD: 1/22/14   Adam born 12/21/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I completely understand where your at! My loss anniversary is Thursday also and I try not to dwell on it so much but its hard. I took the day off to make sure I would be ok. Thankfully I have a OB appt that day so we will get to see LO on the U/S screen and know everything is ok, but a part of me keeps thinking that I would be so close to holding that LO so soon. ((Hugs))
    imageimageMy hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 3 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for about 3.5 years. Timed cycles on Clomid July and Aug 2012, missed Sep due to irregular cycle. We started clomid again in Oct 2012 and did the ovidrel trigger again with a IUI on 11/1/12. BFP! mmc on Dec 21. D&C 2 rounds of Letrozole and IUI #3 BFN April 2013 Follistim injections May 15, 2013 BFP! Stick baby stick! EDD Jan 24th, 2014image

imageimage"Image">imageimageimageimage
  • Loss anniversaries are tough. I have mine coming in August. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and have decided that I will work on mine just to keep busy. My husband is also not able to take off and I worry I would spend the day being very sad by myself. I will be thinking of you this week and wish you strength during this week.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

• ::hugs:: My loss anniversary is a ways away, but I think I would work on that day it would help to keep me focused and not anxious. That being said however, I will probably take some time that day to do something for myself and my LO who I lost. Maybe donate some time or money to a charity, if I can. Everyone is different though, more ::hugs::

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies. I'm going to work that day. So far so good this week
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would work... I had an obs appointment the day before my loss weekend, and it made it worse, espeically before it was like deja vu. We ended up have issues so I spent a lot of the weekend crying. 

If I couldd do it again I would work:) Good Luck though! 

*******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards