Pregnant after a Loss
Options

spotting scare tmi too

So I am 6wks 4 days. Last night before bed I went to bathroom trying to go before bed to cut down on getting up in the middle of night. When I wiped and looked bad habit now and it was bright red!!!!
I have been trying to keep it together, it only happened once for the bright red. There has been some light brown since when I use the bathroom.
I am hoping it could be from constipation haven't gone as often past couple days. I go to doctor on 25th.
There hasnt been cramps or pain like my last MC hoping I am not again. Any similar stories with good outcomes would be great to hear.

Thank you in advance

Re: spotting scare tmi too

• Options

I haven't had red bleeding.. but, been having brown blood showing up. It scared me at first but I haven't had any cramping. With my first 2 losses I remember having those horrible cramps. I think if you have no cramps, you should be okay. Brown = old blood.. just try to take it easy. 

Wish I could be more help, T&P to you!

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options
    It could be that straining for a BM has irritated your cervix. I think you should take it easy today and call your doctor tomorrow just for some reassurance.  T&P headed your way!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hopefully it is just hemorrhoids it irritation. You hadn't had sex recently, had you? I had spotting, but I was losing one twin. My little one who stayed is super sticky and now doesn't want to come out! Good luck and lots of prayers it is nothing.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"