January 2013 Moms

What's everyone up to?!

DD is asleep and I just had 2 glasses of champagne trying to tell myself I don't need a third but it's so yummy. I'm feeling in a bit of a funk tonight. What are you mamas up to??

Re: What's everyone up to?!

• image teds1chic:
    DD is asleep and I just had 2 glasses of champagne trying to tell myself I don't need a third but it's so yummy. I'm feeling in a bit of a funk tonight. What are you mama up to??

haha. My parents and sis just left. We had an impromptu dinner, papa Murphy's since they went to a car show by our house they stopped by on the way home.

Earlier R and I went to safeway, big lots, ross, target, and tjmaxx. Sounds like a lot but minus safeway they are all right next to each other so I park in the middle and put her in the stroller and off we go.

Today we were on the search for those plasticy wipeoffable bibs that target wants like 7 bucks for 2 for. That's too expensive in my book. We finally found some at tjmaxx, 3 for 4 dollars. That's better. We also were searching for ice cube trays for baby food. NADA. Nothing! I think we will end up at BBandB.

Other than that I finished 3 loads of laundry and am feeding R. I plan on showering, hopefully she falls asleep after this, and watching some tv.
  • ssmetssmet
    10 Comments
    After putting DS down, I knit a few rows of the blanket I'n working on, read the internets, did the dishes, hung out with DH, changed my bedding, played backgammon on my phone, and now I'm in bed back online. Laying here hoping the big storm doesn't wake LO!
    image image image image image image
  • Mmm champagne sounds amazing! I am on my own with DD as DH works his 24 hour shift at the firehouse. Hoping and praying we have a good night because last night was rough. She went to bed early but got up at 12:40 and was up for almost an hour! I miss my good sleeper.

Tomorrow I'm headed to my hometown for DH's cousins bridal shower. His somewhat crazy grandma will be there as well as some other inlaws I am not the most pumped about spending an afternoon with so I am bringing DD, that way I can use her as an excuse to bail early if it gets annoying. And of course so some family can meet her that haven't yet.

Right now I'm indulging in some pointless reality tv and hoping I can fall asleep easily! On the nights DH is gone I tend to get anxious about DD waking up and can't get to sleep quickly. I really need some rest for this car trip tomorrow!
    image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Brendamndz:
    image teds1chic:
    DD is asleep and I just had 2 glasses of champagne trying to tell myself I don't need a third but it's so yummy. I'm feeling in a bit of a funk tonight. What are you mama up to??
    haha. My parents and sis just left. We had an impromptu dinner, papa Murphy's since they went to a car show by our house they stopped by on the way home. Earlier R and I went to safeway, big lots, ross, target, and tjmaxx. Sounds like a lot but minus safeway they are all right next to each other so I park in the middle and put her in the stroller and off we go. Today we were on the search for those plasticy wipeoffable bibs that target wants like 7 bucks for 2 for. That's too expensive in my book. We finally found some at tjmaxx, 3 for 4 dollars. That's better. We also were searching for ice cube trays for baby food. NADA. Nothing! I think we will end up at BBandB. Other than that I finished 3 loads of laundry and am feeding R. I plan on showering, hopefully she falls asleep after this, and watching some tv.

Thats a seriously productive day. We have 4 ice trays but it's not enough if I want to make a lot of food at once. I'm borrowing these from a friend. The have green lids and work great but I hate spending money on more.  

• image Arichison08:
    Mmm champagne sounds amazing! I am on my own with DD as DH works his 24 hour shift at the firehouse. Hoping and praying we have a good night because last night was rough. She went to bed early but got up at 12:40 and was up for almost an hour! I miss my good sleeper. Tomorrow I'm headed to my hometown for DH's cousins bridal shower. His somewhat crazy grandma will be there as well as some other inlaws I am not the most pumped about spending an afternoon with so I am bringing DD, that way I can use her as an excuse to bail early if it gets annoying. And of course so some family can meet her that haven't yet. Right now I'm indulging in some pointless reality tv and hoping I can fall asleep easily! On the nights DH is gone I tend to get anxious about DD waking up and can't get to sleep quickly. I really need some rest for this car trip tomorrow!

Hope you get some good sleep. Henley ended up in our bed last night as I gave in very quickly. I'm hoping for a better night too.  

• I just finished baking two loaves of zucchini bread and cleaning up the mess it made. Headed to bed soon!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• b0710b0710
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yum! I love champagne! After DS went to sleep DH and I watched 42 the Jackie Robinson story and had some ice cream. It was a nice low key night...now gearing up for bed. By the way, I'm not a huge baseball fan but the movie was great!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards