Nevada Babies
Options

Las Vegas mom's groups

Does anyone know of any good Las Vegas mom's groups? We're new to the area, and live around Summerlin. I plan on going to an open house for Mommy and Me West, but it's not for another month and I need to make some friends asap so I don't get too bored. TIA!
Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Las Vegas mom's groups

• Options
    I don't know of any moms groups, but I've been taking my lo to Gymboree on Cheyenne and buffalo and meeting people that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was part of Mommy and Me West when my first son was born and it was fantastic!  I immediately joined a playgroup, and we are still together and meeting weekly almost 4 years later. 
    Desert Gymcats (Sahara & Cimarron) has a "baby gym" class that meets weekly, I don't know the day or time.  I plan on taking DS2 to that in the fall once DS1 is back in preschool.  It's hard to find things to do in the summer since it's so hot, but parks are great once the weather cools down a bit.
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woops, Desert Gymcats is at Charleston & Cimarron.
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • Options
    I just found this groupon if you're interested: One- or Three-Month Membership to Mommy & Me West (Half Off)
    https://www.groupon.com/deals/mommy-me-west?utm_campaign=UserReferral_mih&utm_medium=email&utm_source=anonymous
  • Options
    My DD and I are also members of Mommy and Me West and live in Summerlin. I hope you enjoy it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• Options
    jamujamu member
    Hi all,
    Sorry for not replying earlier but I got locked out of the bump repeatedly, not sure why. Thanks you all for the advice and groupon link. I have also started gymboree at Cheyenne and Buffalo and have had a really good time so far. Maybe I'll see you there (or perhaps I already have?).
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Check Meetup.com for Mom's groups. 
    <center>  </*center>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"