July 2012 Moms

Anyone here?

What are y'all doing? The board is so quiet...

We decided to hang out at home today and tonight. Now I kind of have cabin fever...

Re: Anyone here?

• Hey!

We're looking at coffee grinders online and then we're going to watch an episode of The Newsroom. Exciting stuff, I tell ya.
    little bee boy 7.2012
    baby bee girl coming 12.2014

• hijoihijoi
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    Just put Veronica to bed and now I'm waiting for DH to leave to take Nathaniel to the fireworks. I think I might make popcorn after they go. Just hanging out.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am having a cranky kind of night and just made Velveeta Shells and Cheese and am about to eat ice cream. I promised myself I was going to write birthday thank you cards, but they are getting pushed back till tomorrow and I am instead uploading a ton of birthday pictures to FB. Super exciting!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 May 2013

BFP #1 - June 4th - Natural M/C June 17. 6 weeks.
    BFP #2 - July 20 - Natural M/C July 29. 5 weeks.
    BFP #3 - September 18. Natural M/C September 30. 6 weeks.
    Break for testing.  No explanation for losses. Cleared to TTC again!
    BFP#4 - November 25. u/s 12/19 - SCH,  hb. u/s - 12/30 - No hb @ 8 weeks 2 days.  D&C 1/2.
    RE consult and testing - unexplained losses.

BFP#5 - March 8. EDD 11/19/2014. ~* Hoping and praying to meet this little one*~
    Beta 10DPO: 28 - 12 DPO: 93 - 14DPO: 331 - 17 DPO: 1438  -24dpo - 15,500!!!!
    Heartbeat 8weeks 3 days -183

BabyFruit Ticker
  • elizdgelizdg
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I'm here too, just finished packing to leave for vacation in the morning. Slightly stressing out because the reality of leaving Graham for a week just hit me :(
  • heatherbee: mmm...your cheesy, creamy goodness of a meal is making me hungry!

eliz: where are you going on vaca?
    little bee boy 7.2012

• Aren't we quite the bunch? Lol. I ate Nutella straight from jar... It was so good.
    This week has been really tiring. I'm hoping FK's molars are done causing her so much pain. They've broken through her gums finally. Her sleep has been awful this week.

• image mightybee:
    heatherbee: mmm...your cheesy, creamy goodness of a meal is making me hungry! eliz: where are you going on vaca?

Yes  I already feel guilty about it but whatever! It's been a long week so its deserved right? :)

TTC #2 May 2013

BFP #1 - June 4th - Natural M/C June 17. 6 weeks.
    BFP #2 - July 20 - Natural M/C July 29. 5 weeks.
    BFP #3 - September 18. Natural M/C September 30. 6 weeks.
    Break for testing.  No explanation for losses. Cleared to TTC again!
    BFP#4 - November 25. u/s 12/19 - SCH,  hb. u/s - 12/30 - No hb @ 8 weeks 2 days.  D&C 1/2.
    RE consult and testing - unexplained losses.

BFP#5 - March 8. EDD 11/19/2014. ~* Hoping and praying to meet this little one*~
    Beta 10DPO: 28 - 12 DPO: 93 - 14DPO: 331 - 17 DPO: 1438  -24dpo - 15,500!!!!
    Heartbeat 8weeks 3 days -183

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm here avoiding the piles of boxes to unpack. I met Ind1031 today at LO's birthday party! It was nice to meet a bumpie in real life especially since we just moved here.

• image heatherbee710:

image mightybee:
    heatherbee: mmm...your cheesy, creamy goodness of a meal is making me hungry!

Yes  I already feel guilty about it but whatever! It's been a long week so its deserved right? :)

You shouldn't feel guilty about that deliciousness! You can do whatever you want.

• image heatherbee710:

image mightybee:
    heatherbee: mmm...your cheesy, creamy goodness of a meal is making me hungry!

Most definitely. I shells and cheese and warm chocolate chip cookies for dinner. I think it tastes better after a long week!
    little bee boy 7.2012

• elizdgelizdg

image mightybee:

We're going on a cruise to the Bahamas with some friends. I'm super excited/nervous all at the same time! I've never left Graham for that long before, but he's staying with my mom who's wonderful so I'm sure everything will be fine.

• image elizdg:

image mightybee:

We're going on a cruise to the Bahamas with some friends. I'm super excited/nervous all at the same time! I've never left Graham for that long before, but he's staying with my mom who's wonderful so I'm sure everything will be fine.

Ooo that's pretty awesome! I hope you have fun!

• image elizdg:

image mightybee:

Ooh, that sounds just wonderful! I totally get being nervous. We haven't left D for any long period of time yet, either. First trip jitters. Sounds like Graham will be in wonderful care while you're lounging away. I hope you enjoy it!
    little bee boy 7.2012

• hijoihijoi
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    image elizdg:

image mightybee:

That sounds awesome! Have a great time!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image grimesk12:
    I'm here avoiding the piles of boxes to unpack. I met Ind1031 today at LO's birthday party! It was nice to meet a bumpie in real life especially since we just moved here.

How fun! Was meeting a bumpie everything you imagined...hahaha.
    little bee boy 7.2012

• We did Lola's birthday party yesterday so I'm pretty tired today. Tomorrow we are headed out camping at the river. My ILs are here to watch our dogs but they went out to dinner this evening. I think L and I both needed some quiet time. I'm just catching on bump stuff I've missed over the past 24 hours. I really want a beer but all we have is weird beers that DH likes and wine. Wahhhhhhhh....
    imageimage

• I'm here! DH is at a Bach. Party so I'm watching chick flicks and bored lol

"You're beautiful baby from the outside in
    Chase your dreams but always know the road
    That'll lead you home again
    Go on, take on this whole world
    But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl
    "

>

• image mightybee:
    Hey!

We're looking at coffee grinders online and then we're going to watch an episode of The Newsroom. Exciting stuff, I tell ya.

I looooved the first season of The Newsroom! We had free HBO last summer and got to watch it. I'm sad we aren't able to see the current season.

H and I are watching Argo. This movie is AWESOME! It's seriously one of the best movies I've watched in a long time.

• Im here.. we went out last night with some friends from back home. I had a beer and two very small margaritas and I feel like I did a 3 day binge. Yuck! So Ive been as lazy as Rylan allowed! Now Im piled up on the couch chugging water still trying to feel normal!! Im weak!

• image grimesk12:
    I'm here avoiding the piles of boxes to unpack. I met Ind1031 today at LO's birthday party! It was nice to meet a bumpie in real life especially since we just moved here.

Oh yay! How fun!

I'm looking at wedding dresses on David's Bridal website to get some ideas for tomorrow. I finally made an appointment to pick out a dress.
    image  image
    BFP for Babyzilla #1: 10/31/11 EDD: 7/8/12 Born: 6/24/12

BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14 EDD: 4/21/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image britbratjf:
    image mightybee:
    Hey!

I looooved the first season of The Newsroom! We had free HBO last summer and got to watch it. I'm sad we aren't able to see the current season.

H and I are watching Argo. This movie is AWESOME! It's seriously one of the best movies I've watched in a long time.

It's so good! One of the first shows I've been really excited about in a while. It's just so...compelling!
    little bee boy 7.2012

• I am so flippin' tired. 

I am curled up on the couch with DH, watching reruns of Bones and finishing up a crochet project. Ahhh, the good life!

photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

• elizdgelizdg
    Thanks guys! I keep telling myself it'll be fine.
  • image Laurski81:
    image grimesk12:

Oh yay! How fun!

I'm looking at wedding dresses on David's Bridal website to get some ideas for tomorrow. I finally made an appointment to pick out a dress.

Yay Laurski! And grimesk, i'm so glad you're settling in.

I'm here too. Just had my sushi takeout. The kids are both in bed and dh is out for a friend's birthday. Hanging on the couch watching crap TV.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP 8/9/13, EDD 4/16/14, happy HB 8/26/13, mmc 8/27/13 discovered 9/12/13

goodbye my little angel.... mommy misses you

• elizdgelizdg

image Laurski81:
    image grimesk12:
    Oh yay! How fun! I'm looking at wedding dresses on David's Bridal website to get some ideas for tomorrow. I finally made an appointment to pick out a dress.

thats so exciting about dress shopping! I got my dress from there too, and it was very quick and painless ;) First dress I tried on! Good luck! 

• image Laurski81:
    image grimesk12:

Oh yay! How fun!

Exciting!! You will have to post a pic if you find the one!!

"You're beautiful baby from the outside in
    Chase your dreams but always know the road
    That'll lead you home again
    Go on, take on this whole world
    But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl
    "

>

• I'm here too. Got all 3 kids down by 8. The DH left for a bachelor party and now I am deciding what movie to put in. Knocked up or bridesmaids? Those are my go to. Orrrrrr just up to bed haha.

• lada85lada85
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Here!lo just went down. We went to the beach today with my parents so we are both tuckered out. Now I'm on the couch watching tv. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm here. Making mental lists of what needs done in the morning before the big birthday party. It's not a long list so I'm freaking out that I've forgotten something.
    So nothing as exciting as Caribbean vacations or wedding dresses!!

• I'm here, just finished catching up with the board, which was easy since it was pretty slow.  I had a really busy day today... 

J and I were out the door by 8am, went to the zoo for about 2.5 hours with a small group (for a work thing actually), then tried to get my car fixed, but they were busy.  So I went to meet a friend early for lunch (instead of a playmate at a water park with the same friend that was planned) at the mall with her son (also just turned 1) and her mom.  We shopped and had a good time walking around.

Then went back to the car place to get my car fixed on my way home... Walked across the parking lot to a different mall to meet daddy and let J play in the kids area while we waited for the car.... Got home to a gas smell.... Not good.  So we checked things (somehow one of the stove dials was barely turned so it was slowly leaking), we opened windows, and left right away to go out to dinner.  Then got home at 7:30.... It's been a long day and I'm finally relaxing!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards