May 2013 Moms

Sleeping all day

I feel like my son has been asleep all day! He will wake up and feed a little and then fall right back to sleep while I am holding him. He doesn't seem warm or anything.  Probably just a growth spurt right? He is 7 weeks old.
Anniversary Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleeping all day

• imagemommacakes4u:
    My LO is like that every once in a while. Then he will not sleep during the day. It could be a growth spurt or LO is just extra tired.

Same. I just assume it's a growth spurt. They're just like us and can have days where they're more tired.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLolalipsy:
    imagemommacakes4u:
    My LO is like that every once in a while. Then he will not sleep during the day. It could be a growth spurt or LO is just extra tired.

Same. I just assume it's a growth spurt. They're just like us and can have days where they're more tired.

Same here too. The other day, she took a 4.5 hour nap. The next day, only a bunch of 15 minute catnaps.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO has been doing this all day today too...  I figured she's being extra tired since she hasn't napped well for several days.
    BFP 1: m m/c 3/2012 miss you, my baby! BFP 2:9/22/2012 DOB: 5/24/2013 It's a girl!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD is doing the exact same thing today. She was 7 weeks Friday. Fingers crossed they aren't up all night. 
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    Mine too. He's usually not much of a napper, but today it seems like he has slept all day long. I'm hoping he's just growing. He's 8 weeks today.
  • Mine did that the other day, and then that night wouldn't sleep good. 
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • wjvwjv member

imagecgiles120812:
    Mine did that the other day, and then that night wouldn't sleep good. 

Awesome! ;)

Anniversary Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"