February 2012 Moms

Ugh what a crummy day so far

Our dishwasher is messed up, we thought it tripped the breaker but nope, so now we get to go buy a new one and I really didn't want to do that yet.  We planned on buying all new kitchen appliances in a few months but this throws a wrench in that since H is uber picky.  

Then the kids woke up entirely too early for a Saturday.  And my oldest is already in trouble and now out of trouble but is going down for a nap as soon as it is remotely possible.  And H wants to go to the mall for me to get new glasses and we need to get blackout curtains for the bedrooms because DS #1 has been complaining about falling asleep when it is still daylight outside.  

I need to iron for church tomorrow but DS #2 is stuck me to like glue today and I can't iron one handed so I'm hoping he naps soon too.  It is not even 10 am in Texas and I'm exhausted and cranky.  H is in a pissy mood so I think I might tell them all to go lay down and I will read a book!  

And H has to be gone all week for work next week so that throws a wrench in my plans since we didn't find this out until about 8pm last night.  I have an interview we were trying to reschedule for Monday but I cannot make it in time since I don't have early care for the kids signed up yet since it costs more and we don't need it.  I'm hoping I get a reply that a later appointment is available.  This is a staffing agency about 1 hour away with jobs scattered through the area so I hope it works out.

But I am still holding out for the other position I applied for and I really really really want a call back on that! 

What are you doing this weekend? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh what a crummy day so far

• LOL, yea thanks for that!  And yes, they left him a voicemail saying hey by the way yada yada yada.  So he isn't happy.  This is the same company that I worked for and they said we don't have a current contract for me so I'm looking for something else, but not sure if they will come up with something again or not.  I don't want to depend on them but the pay is really good, just not something we can rely on lately.  The company has changed so much in the last 6 months so it's frustrating.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"