July 2013 Moms

So angry with DH

I am so furious with DH it's incredible! I was halfway through feeding DS and I suddenly HAD to go to the bathroom. I told DH as I was putting DS in his crib what was happening and if he starts crying just feed him.

I was in the bathroom for almost ten minutes helplessly listening to him cry. After I flushed I noticed he got quiet. Well I walked back in the bed room and all he had done was shove a pacie in his mouth and gotten back in bed.

I could punch him in his balls right now. So angry I can't even look at him.

Let him complain about being tires tomorrow. His azz can stay home and I'll go to our family parties with DS SOLO!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: So angry with DH

• This sounds like something my hubs would do. And then not understand why I was so pissed,ha.
    image image Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Ugh. Sorry your dh is being this way. So far mine has been pretty good, but he really hadn't had to deal with the more frustrating parts of parenting. It seemed blow out poops, onsie soaking pees, temper tantrums and sleepless nights only happen in my watch. Until last night. Dd would not sleep for dh and she soaked through her diaper. To which he just threw the onsie away! After all the little outfits I've had to wash poop out of, I was so mad that he couldn't rinse out a little pee. I feel your frustration, mama.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I understand my exH was like this!! DH now has been saving grace but he is on paternity leave so might have different story later. Next time your DH says he is hungry throw a paci at him

• I'd be furious too. Let it all out!
    BFP#1: 7/19/12 EDD: 03/15/2012 M/C: 7/28/12 - I love you always, Lily!
    BFP #2: 10/28/12 EDD: 07/09/13 

My beautiful little rainbow baby girl born July 16th, 2013.
  • Maybe he didn't hear you?

My DH can have full conversations while sleeping, so sometimes I tell him something, think he hears and he doesn't.

If he was awake, then yes, very frustating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image NKaeding:
    Maybe he didn't hear you?

My DH can have full conversations while sleeping, so sometimes I tell him something, think he hears and he doesn't.

This exactly.

Laparoscopic cyst removal and LEEP 09/2009

BFP 10/31/2012 - Emily arrived 07/02/2013!

• kmd78kmd78
    Tenth Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Combo Breaker
    image jennipalmer:
    Next time your DH says he is hungry throw a paci at him

YES!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image NKaeding:
    Maybe he didn't hear you? My DH can have full conversations while sleeping, so sometimes I tell him something, think he hears and he doesn't. If he was awake, then yes, very frustating.

Yeah, I wondered this too. I'd be pissed though if all he did was give the kid a pacifier and go back to sleep. Then again, if the pacifier worked then I'd wonder if baby was actually hungry? Either way it does suck. 
    imageimage
    imageimage

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • image NKaeding:
    Maybe he didn't hear you? My DH can have full conversations while sleeping, so sometimes I tell him something, think he hears and he doesn't. If he was awake, then yes, very frustating.

This. I can have full on conversations with my SO while he's asleep, he has no idea. Usually it's funny. However, if he was awake and didn't listen to me I'd be upset.  

• I'm sorry Lauren! Especially since your LO wasn't able to sleep all day and now your DH is letting him cry. That would seriously piss me off too. Help me out, feed our child and get him back to sleep! Letting him cry is only going to make him even more tired, and more upset. Hopefully he will be a bit more helpful in the future, but you seriously need to talk to him!

• image PrimRoseMama:
    image NKaeding:
    Maybe he didn't hear you?

Yeah, I wondered this too. I'd be pissed though if all he did was give the kid a pacifier and go back to sleep. Then again, if the pacifier worked then I'd wonder if baby was actually hungry? Either way it does suck. 

AFAIK pacifiers can still soothe a hungry baby, because the chemical their brain releases just by sucking tricks the baby into thinking they've been fed and makes them sleepy again.
  • image somerandomchick:
    image PrimRoseMama:
    image NKaeding:

AFAIK pacifiers can still soothe a hungry baby, because the chemical their brain releases just by sucking tricks the baby into thinking they've been fed and makes them sleepy again.

I did not know this. You learn something new every day.

Well then, in light of this information, that's cruddy for your H to do that OP! 

imageimage
    imageimage

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • image kmd78:
    image jennipalmer:
    Next time your DH says he is hungry throw a paci at him
    YES!!!!!!!

Hahah this, please do this and let us know how it goes over(:

But I have to second the half asleep thing. I will have entire conversations with DH and he seems coherent and when he wakes up he doesn't even remember talking to me/: (shh but he says I do the same thing, but I think he's crazy!). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards