October 2013 Moms

late 28 week appointment

So I had my 28 week appointment a week late today. Baby boy seems to be doing great with a heart beat around 156. My belly measures about 30ish weeks. When they weighed me, I became a little concerned. At week 24 I had only gained 16 or so pounds. But now I'm up to 28 pounds this entire pregnancy. Granted, I snuck a few unhealthy snacks in between the good things I eat. But a whole 11 pounds in 4 weeks. On top of that, my doc wants me to go to behavioral health because I seem overwhelmed. There is a lot of things going on. Dealing with DH's unit,him, the dogs, moving, this pregnancy and his parents. It's just become a little too much. A lot happened today that I can't fit in one post. But to say I feel like crap is an understatement.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Married since September 12th 2011. DH:26 Me:21 +HPT#1: 09/09/2012 EDD: 05/15/2013 MMC: 10/06/2012
+HPT#2: 01/27/2013 EDD: 10/03/2013 ITS A BOY!!!

Re: late 28 week appointment

• T3hKayT3hKay
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Baby could of hit a growth spurt. Sorry you're so stressed.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgTHIS is my new solution to everything.
  • Sorry you're feeling that way, behavioral health might be something really great to check out! Especially while tryin to juggle all of that.
    imageimage

• I'm sorry your stressed :( 

I gained 17 lbs between weeks 18 and 26. I had only gain 3 before that. Since then I've actually lost 1/2 a lb.

Hopefully baby was just going through a growth spurt, I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

imageimage

• With the weight gain I am a strong believer in it coming on sporadically...Ive been down a pound one week, up four the next, remained the same the following week, up two the next. A couple of unhealthy choices here and there...well we're all going to do it!! As long as you and baby are healthy is all that matters.

As a ftm, this is a busy and wild and sometimes overwhelming time, so if you have other atuff going on too I would take advantage of going to speak with someone. I think it is good for you and baby to have opportinity to get these things out.

Take care