New Orleans Babies

Moving to SE BR area

Hello ladies...

I am moving to the Prairieville/Gonzales area next month and will have to find a new OB. I am moving from Chicago, so it will for sure be an adjustment. I don't mind, though, and am very excited. Do you ladies have any recommendations for OB's and hospitals in the area? I know Women's Hospital is phenomenal, but that is about it. For my future pregnancies I may need the help of an RE, since this is our first child and conceived through some fertility help. Thanks so much!!!

Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
  imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving to SE BR area

• Welcome to Louisiana! I have lots of friends in the Gonzales/Prairieville area. I don't know much about medical care in the are, but could certainly ask around for ya.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you so much! I would sincerely appreciate it. You can PM if you want, or leave a message on this board. I will check back! I am assuming many people go to BR or NO, but I would prefer to see someone in BR, since it is closer to my new job.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"