May 2013 Moms

syeqik, DD?

Why the DD? Is it because we figured out who you are? Coming back under a different SN doesn't change the fact that all you do is fish for information. Still doing that study?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1: 1/10/12; EDD: 9/20/12, born too early on 5/7/12 (20w4d) due to IC/PTL/chorioamnionitis.
BFP #2: 8/30/12; EDD: 5/9/13, emergency cerclage placed at 22w5d, dx cardiomyopathy, strict bed rest for 14 weeks. DD born at 39 weeks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
All ALs always welcome

Re: syeqik, DD?

• I'm bored, so fill me in! :) I joined the board after my LO was born a month early, so what's the story with this person fishing for info?
  • image nola78:
    Why the DD? Is it because we figured out who you are? Coming back under a different SN doesn't change the fact that all you do is fish for information. Still doing that study?

Mobile thumbs up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Katherine Marie born 11/12/10 via c-section 5lbs 1oz

Dx with MTHFR Mutation 12/10

8/23/12 - BFP EDD 5/3/13
    Andrew Ryan is on his way

• nola78nola78
    5000 Comments 25 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    image 1and1is3:
    What did I miss?!nbsp;

Remember Elle J Psych? or whatever the exact screen name was

ETA mobile bump ate my parentheses
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 1/10/12; EDD: 9/20/12, born too early on 5/7/12 (20w4d) due to IC/PTL/chorioamnionitis.
    BFP #2: 8/30/12; EDD: 5/9/13, emergency cerclage placed at 22w5d, dx cardiomyopathy, strict bed rest for 14 weeks. DD born at 39 weeks.

All ALs always welcome
  • image nola78:
    image 1and1is3:
    What did I miss?!nbsp;
    Remember Elle J Psych? or whatever the exact screen name was ETA mobile bump ate my parentheses

I do remember the name... the "study" rings a bell but I think I missed that original post.  

• I thought something was up with all of the survey type questions. I still answered a few out of boredom, ha.
  • image Trish625:
    I thought something was up with all of the survey type questions. I still answered a few out of boredom, ha.

This...seemed very strange

Began TTC 2011

08/08/12 First round Femara-BFN
    BFP#1-2nd round Femara 9/10/12-EDD 5/18/13-DD born 5/15/13

BFP#2-9/26/14-EDD 5/29/15-MMC 10/11/14

• GAH!  The fact they are ALL DD'd makes this even more suspicious!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my buddies Shazzie and Madeline10L on their little ladies!
  • nola78nola78
    image botanicalbliss:
    GAH! nbsp;The fact they are ALL DD'd makes this even more suspicious!

You're right! She really was just a crazy creeper. Good riddance.

All ALs always welcome
  • LN1024LN1024
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its

image nola78:
    image botanicalbliss:
    GAH! nbsp;The fact they are ALL DD'd makes this even more suspicious!
    You're right! She really was just a crazy creeper. Good riddance.

Wait, she deleted them all? What a creeper. Go away! 

• I deleted nothing. Thanks. And dont know about any study DD whatever that means. I have asked legitimate ? On things I seeked recommendations or opinions on. And laslty in no way is that fishing. I think this site is for things like that. Tell me exactly what can I do with information about a
    bottle or gear of some kind other than consider reviews or recommendations. Nobody forces anyone to respond to anything. Grow up rather than behaving like teenagers. Thanks. Have a great weekend.
  • image syeqik:
    Have a great weekend.

You too! Bye!
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • LN1024LN1024

image syeqik:
    I deleted nothing. Thanks. And dont know about any study DD whatever that means. I have asked legitimate ? On things I seeked recommendations or opinions on. And laslty in no way is that fishing. I think this site is for things like that. Tell me exactly what can I do with information about a bottle or gear of some kind other than consider reviews or recommendations. Nobody forces anyone to respond to anything. Grow up rather than behaving like teenagers. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

Oh.  

• Not going over this over and over. I am fairly new and have not deleted anything. Move on
  • image syeqik:
    I deleted nothing. Thanks. And dont know about any study DD whatever that means. I have asked legitimate ? On things I seeked recommendations or opinions on. And laslty in no way is that fishing. I think this site is for things like that. Tell me exactly what can I do with information about a bottle or gear of some kind other than consider reviews or recommendations. Nobody forces anyone to respond to anything. Grow up rather than behaving like teenagers. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

:::yawn::: 

imageimage
  • If you can read, my posts are still on the board. Dont be so quick to judge based off the statements of others. Thank you for your time. I have other things to do rather than bump on foolishness. There is so much more productive things to discuss, this is not. Thx.
  • I can read perfectly well, and your post is gone. Quit lying and GTFO.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LN1024LN1024

image syeqik:
    If you can read, my posts are still on the board. Dont be so quick to judge based off the statements of others. Thank you for your time. I have other things to do rather than bump on foolishness. There is so much more productive things to discuss, this is not. Thx.

More productive? Like learning how to correctly spell "thanks".  

• LN1024LN1024

image syeqik:
    Abbreviation idiot

Ha, oh yes! I must have forgotten that I am the moron and idiot. For someone who says they are leaving, you sure keep coming back... and all for some name calling.  

• nola78nola78

image syeqik:
    Abbreviation idiot

If you are trying to call LN1024 an idiot, you would need a comma: "Abbreviation, idiot."  Without a comma, it infers that you are referring to yourself as an idiot.  Hm.  I guess that's probably true here. 

All ALs always welcome