DW and I have one more cycle before we actively ttc with donor sperm. I am seeing an acupuncturist and chiropractor to help try in any way to increase our chances.
I'm a vegetarian and have been for just under a year. I feel as though I'm perfectly healthy, but my acupuncturist suggested that for "fertility" reasons, I should consider eating grass-fed, organic meat. DW and I tried it for dinner the other night and I have been in pain ever since. I did take digestive enzymes when I had dinner, too.
The question: Are any of you vegetarians? If so, have you been advised to increase the meat in your diet? What are your thoughts?
TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews.
- DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
- First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
- Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
- Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
- January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
- Fourth Cycle: Monitored clomid cycle w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified: BFN
- Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
- Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying