June 2013 Moms

I really want to cheat on my diet

I've been doing so well staying under my calorie limit for the last 2 weeks. Today I'm starving and want junk food and lots of beer or wine. I'm not even picky at this point. No real point to this post.....mobile smiley

Born May 6, 2013 at 35 weeks/2 days

Re: I really want to cheat on my diet

• I had some peanut butter out of the jar today and I swear I could have eaten the entire jar. It took a lot of will power to walk away. I added it to my fitness pal immediately so I could see how many calories are in pnb to try and help my self control. It doesn't help that BFing makes me starving!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye born on 6/21/2013 at 40w6d 6lbs 15oz 19in
  • Oh and good for you for staying without your calorie range for 2 weeks!!! I got excited when I started on the peanut butter and forgot that part. ::mobile smile!::
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye born on 6/21/2013 at 40w6d 6lbs 15oz 19in
  • image ChristyD6:
    Oh and good for you for staying without your calorie range for 2 weeks!!! I got excited when I started on the peanut butter and forgot that part. ::mobile smile!::

lol! PB sounds good. and thanks. But I'm definitely straying from it tonight. bring on the white wine. Drinks

Born May 6, 2013 at 35 weeks/2 days

• When I worked at a weight loss clinic way back when, wine was counted as a fruit Wink

• Mmm junk food sounds heavenly. I've been trying to eat healthy with only one junk snack a day so baby gets all good stuff in the bm but I really want cookies. And ice cream. And cake. And why did my mom bring and leave an entire bottle of wine here?
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • This has been me. I was in the kitchen all ready to make a healthy dinner and my H pipes up with "I want pizza". Well ok. Who am I to argue?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards