Stay at Home Moms

Weekend Plans

What are you plans for this weekend? 

Re: Weekend Plans

• I am going to a babyshower tomorrow, we will go to church in the evening, and I would like to go for a bike ride if it cools off.  No big plans.
    Hallelujah, it's a miracle, I have children AND a signature!
    image image

TTC since February 2009
    MC 6/28/2010 @ 7w 5d
    Dx low progesterone October 2010, IUI success and then a total surprise!
  • DS came home from school sick and I'm enormous. I see a lot of tv and naps in our weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We were planning on having dinner and swimming at the pool, but it is cloudy and thundering at the moment:(.  Tomorrow, my husband has a golf outing, so dd and I will go to the gym, swim, and run errands.  In the evening we have a sitter to go out for our anniversary.  On Sunday, we have 2 birthday parties.
  • We were supposed to go support my sister in the NJ state triathlon and spend the weekend doing fun stuff, but I'm on day 3 with a fever from severe mastitis so we may need to cancel. I'm really sad about missing her race.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The ice cream festival is in town this weekend...so probably that and just running around/errands things. Reese has Gymboree in the morning so there is that too. 

• No real plans :( 

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to storytime and then Target. Church on Sunday. That's it.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • not much tonight. 

Tomorrow. I am going to get a haircut / Mani Pedi.  H and I are doing a date night w/friends in the city, I can not wait.  

Sun, going to a brunch. Home for the rest of the day to hang with H and kids. 

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Niece/nephew are staying the night tonight with MIL coming over for dinner with us tonight. 

SIL/BIL should pick up the kids about 11 tomorrow, so a big breakfast and a bike ride to the park is on the agenda. 

• caybehcaybeh
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    When DS wakes, we are going to the arts and crafts street fair that is going on this weekend. I'm really excited! Sat evening we are having some friends over and will hopefully grill. Sunday is church and DH and I are working in the nursery during church.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

BabyFruit Ticker
  • KC_13KC_13
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary

Mostly recovering from vacation and outsourcing parenting to special agent Oso.

well prob take the kids swimming for a few hours tomorrow and I have a cookout before work sun night.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Canoeing! Yay!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Tonight is my weekly baby free night [be jelly], so hanging out with my sister. Tomorrow morning is Zumba, nothing tmrw while DH works, I'm sure we'll go out tmrw night, then church Sunday. The usual.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Meeting up with the ILs one last time before they fly out.  They said something about going for a hike and playing at their hotel's pool.  Other than that, taking it easy.  The kids have been staying pretty busy this summer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a wedding shower tomorrow and plans with a friend on Sunday. Hopefully we'll be able to get a couple small house projects done, like gluing down the brick retaining wall we built last weekend and digging out a stump from an evergreen bush we cut out.

Oh, and vacuuming the rug in the baby's room so I can take pictures of it, I think it's finally finished.

• Hoping to have a baby! Doing some batch/freezer cooking today and finishing up some work for my job. Tomorrow there's a parade that I'd like to make it to--my 13 year old sister will be marching in it with band. And then nothing planned for Sunday.
    DD1: Maya 05/10
    DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13
  • Absolutely nothing.  Kind of bummed about it.  I miss living near friends and family and always have something to do.  Even if it was just hanging in my mom's backyard.

Oh wait..I have to return movies to the library.  Big plans..lol

Check out my blog ---->  http://minismama.com/
  • Packing for the move. 11 days to go and I have done almost nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• We have dinner at my parents' tomorrow and H's company picnic on Sunday. Other than that, I've got nothing planned. We had a busy week, so I'll probably be busy recovering.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • H will be gone tonight for the 3rd night in a row. He's taking his mom to some concert, because she threw a big fit about no one taking her anywhere. So it's just me and ds tonight.

Tomorrow we're going to a BBQ at a friend's house. He got a new smoker/grill and got better shade for their patio so they want to test it out. I just hope it's not 1000 effing degrees outside!

Sunday we're going to my mom's for lunch after church.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our heat wave is supposed to break tomorrow, so maybe we can actually spend some time outside without melting.

I am definitely getting a nice mani/pedi and organizing some more baby clothes on Saturday

Sunday, H has to work.  I will probably take the kids to Star Wars day at our local children's museum 

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Tonight we are just hanging out. Tomorrow we may go to the park before it gets hot. Sunday we are going to Columbus and taking the girls to the zoo and water park.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • kmc217kmc217
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    Tomorrow is DD1's birthday party. Sunday not sure -- DH may go fishing in which case as long as the heat breaks, I'll take the girls swimming and possibly go to late afternoon church to pacify my grandmother who says I never go or take my kids to Sunday school. If DH doesn't fish, we will probably do something as a family. Sunday night the girls are sleeping at my mom's house for a playdate with her friend's grandkids on Monday morning.

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• CnAmomCnAmom
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    I have been home alone all day and did some cleaning and napping. H is out picking up the dog from the vet and the kids from grandma's and we're having dinner delivered from a local pizza place.

Tomorrow H has to work for a few hours and I'm just hanging out at home with the boys. We might go to the park if it doesn't rain.

Sunday we're going.school shopping. We were supposed to go oot but the vet bill was higher than we thought it would be, so we're putting that off for a couple of weeks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers, Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    DD has shows all weekend, so we're just hanging close to home. DH was out of town for the last part of the week, so he's exhausted and has a very big week at work next week, so he's up for some relaxing if I know him.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow morning we are going furniture shopping for a new kitchen table. Possibly swimming in the afternoon at my parents. Then tomorrow night I have Bunco. 

Sunday is church and lunch with family.  We may swim again or just hang out at home. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DH cleaned and filled up the pool today so lots of swimming for the kids this weekend. I'm trying to get caught up on laundry, had a bit backed up from our washer breaking last weekend. More than likely going to Target tomorrow since they're having a great wipes sale, and we need to go get some dog food at the feed store.
  • alakealake
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    We are flying from Italy back to Canada in about three hours.  The rest of the weekend is going to be laundry and trying to get the kids re-adjusted to a 8 hour time zone change.