September 2012 Moms

Iced coffee BIG BROTHER

.....and anyone else that watches.

What two things would you NOT eat if you were a have not?

Would you rather sleep on the floor than those stupid chairs?

Do you like Elissa better than Rachel?

Re: Iced coffee BIG BROTHER

• Elissa is way better than Rachel.

I'd totally sleep on the floor.

I could never eat olives. Ever.

ReEJ0_zps6dd84224-1_zps84bb6de7 photo ReEJ0_zps6dd84224-1_zps84bb6de7.jpg photo f42.jpg photo grumpy-cat-christmas-meme-5.jpg
                                        Tessa: 10/28/10                    Nora 8/30/12                            Reid 8/6/14
  • image LoisLayn23:
    Elissa is way better than Rachel.
    I'd totally sleep on the floor.

This and I'd try anything once but would probably lose some weight as a have not
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh I have a list of things I would not eat as a have not. I am a picky eater and I would probably not eat half the things they offer.

I would totally sleep on the floor. Although I often wonder why they don't just sleep on the couch in the living room. Maybe it is against the rules?

I actually really like Elissa. DH can't stand her but I like her.

I have Amanda in a pool though so I am rooting for her.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image icedcoffeeluv:

Oh I have a list of things I would not eat as a have not. I am a picky eater and I would probably not eat half the things they offer.

I would totally sleep on the floor. Although I often wonder why they don't just sleep on the couch in the living room. Maybe it is against the rules?

I actually really like Elissa. DH can't stand her but I like her.

I have Amanda in a pool though so I am rooting for her.

I really like Amanda and McCrae. They are adorable.

I'm sure it's in the rules that they can't sleep on the floor or couches. Hell, I'd love to sleep in the hammock.

ReEJ0_zps6dd84224-1_zps84bb6de7 photo ReEJ0_zps6dd84224-1_zps84bb6de7.jpg photo f42.jpg photo grumpy-cat-christmas-meme-5.jpg
                                        Tessa: 10/28/10                    Nora 8/30/12                            Reid 8/6/14
  • The only thing I absolutely wouldn't eat is meat.  

Yes, I would rather sleep on the floor than the chairs.  

Yes, Elissa is much less annoying than her sister, but still a little annoying. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • miss50miss50
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its

If I had to sleep in those chair I don't think I could sleep at all.  I can sleep anywhere, so you can see how I bad I think those sleeping arrangements are.

McCrae, do you y'all think he is really a pizza delivery guy?  Or is that just a ploy?  Him and Amanda are the cutest, agreed.

Rachel, I cannot stand her.  I know she will make her stupid appearance on the show.  URG!  BRENDEN!  

Ok...what about GinaMarie.  Seriously, get over Nick.

• image miss50:
    If I had to sleep in those chair I don't think I could sleep at all.nbsp; I can sleep anywhere, so you can see how I bad I think those sleeping arrangements are.McCrae, do you y'all think he is really a pizza delivery guy?nbsp; Or is that just a ploy?nbsp; Him and Amanda are the cutest, agreed.Rachel, I cannot stand her.nbsp; I know she will make her stupid appearance on the show.nbsp; URG!nbsp; BRENDEN!nbsp;nbsp;Ok...what about GinaMarie.nbsp; Seriously, get over Nick.

OMG Gina Marie was killing me with the Nick thing....Obnoxious!!!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• There is so much I wouldn't eat that I too would starve.
    I would prefer the floor hands down.
    I like Elissa more than Rachel but that's not saying much. The voice, I can't.
    I love Amanda and McCrae. It's an odd coupling that I can't see lasting pass the show though. She is funny.
    I can't believe they kept Aaryn.

• I would not eat organ meat. Can't.do.it.

I seem to remember in early seasons we saw hammock sleepers, no? I'd be on the floor. 

Didn't watch Rachel's season. Elissa was uber-annoying at first. Now I kind of like her.

Missed miscarriage 9/2011 at 6w2d
    Evelyn Adeline born 8/19/2012 36w1d via emergency c/s due to severe pre-e
    BFP #3 due 3/26/2015 m/c at 6w2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards