Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

How long does your 3mo old nap...

the past few days my DD is sleeping 4 to 5 hours during the day when before she used to wake up every 3 hours to eat.... Should I wake her up to eat or should I let her sleep that long? 

Re: How long does your 3mo old nap...

• Options
    Id let her sleep.
    imageimage
    imageimage image
  • Options
    Let her sleep and enjoy your little bit of extra 'alone' time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ds just turned three months and all of a sudden he is taking mega naps, too... Like 2-3+ hours, 2 or even 3 times a day. I almost feel guilty letting him sleep so much, but he seems so cranky when I try to play with him. I swear, just when I think I'm starting to figure out what I'm doing, things just completely change again! A week and a half ago I was going out of my mind because he would only take catnaps.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Maybe it's a growth spurt? I'd let her sleep.

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• Options

Holy crap, I want that! Most days, my 2 month old is only doing a 20-40 minute nap every few hours.

That said, I'd let her sleep, although you can bring it up with your doctor and keep an eye on her weight if you're concerned. 

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagevirginiagirl11:

Holy crap, I want that! Most days, my 2 month old is only doing a 20-40 minute nap every few hours.

That said, I'd let her sleep, although you can bring it up with your doctor and keep an eye on her weight if you're concerned. 

Mine is too, but she sleeps through the night. 

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"