June 2013 Moms

"Feeling hot hot hot..."

I was never especially hot during pregnancy like I know many women get.  But these PP hormones have turned me into a furnace!  I swear I get multiple hot flashes a day that leave me dripping with sweat...LO too.  Together we could fry eggs.  

Anyone else super hot? 

Re: "Feeling hot hot hot..."

• Yes! Especially at night!
    CafeMom Tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image StephPegasus:
    Yes! Especially at night!

Yeah I'm 7 weeks pp and the night sweats are still bad
              image image

• Not since the first week pp and it was always the chills followed by hot flashes.
  • I started getting hot towards the end of pregnancy, but after I had the baby, it was bad!! I would wake up drenched in sweat or after I'd shower, it was like I couldn't dry off. And anyone who knows me, knows that's really unlike me, cause I'm the one wearing jeans and a jacket until its 75 degrees outside lol. I'm usually never hot!!

image image
  • image jennshea13:
    I started getting hot towards the end of pregnancy, but after I had the baby, it was bad!! I would wake up drenched in sweat or after I'd shower, it was like I couldn't dry off. And anyone who knows me, knows that's really unlike me, cause I'm the one wearing jeans and a jacket until its 75 degrees outside lol. I'm usually never hot!!

This is me too. DH is loving it tho cause he is always hot and now we are on the same page and he can turn the ac up without me complaining!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • plus1plus1
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm the opposite. I have never been so cold. My nose is constantly frozen. I was always cold natured before I had W, but this is another level.

• Oh see I am one of those people who is usually hot anyway. Then this pregnancy it got worse. Now, I feel disgusting pretty much all of the time. I have sweat stained a few tshirts like a gross man. It's not okay.

• VASCVASC
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Anniversary
    Between my copious sweating and frequent leaking of breast milk, I've been going through t-shirts like crazy.  MIL did a load of our laundry the other day and returned it folded -- DH had exactly one t-shirt compared to my pile of 8!
  • image MrsAery-to-be:
    image jennshea13:
    I started getting hot towards the end of pregnancy, but after I had the baby, it was bad!! I would wake up drenched in sweat or after I'd shower, it was like I couldn't dry off. And anyone who knows me, knows that's really unlike me, cause I'm the one wearing jeans and a jacket until its 75 degrees outside lol. I'm usually never hot!!
    This is me too. DH is loving it tho cause he is always hot and now we are on the same page and he can turn the ac up without me complaining!

lol my hubby loved it too!  

image image
  • Yes, I'm hot all the time now! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards