July 2012 Moms

What's your problem?

What's your complaint right this second?

Mine is I'm 39 weeks pregnant, contracting, and it's the middle of this miserable heat wave.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be 97, with a heat index of 105. YAYAYAYA!

Your turn!!! 

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013

Re: What's your problem?

• Ummm you win.

My current complaint is that my contacts are bugging me, and I'm gonna go all stabby on my H for being an idiot and all of the people who haven't RSVP'd to Eleanor's party. Send me a GD email and be done. I'm paying by the chair here.

I'm sure I have more... 

• PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    First, you totally win.

my complaint is that for some unexplained reason my left eye has been watering since Sunday.
    Henry  Greta
    image          image
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image mandiek72512:
    You win!

I was thinking the same thing, since my only problem is that I am not tired, but should be sleeping since Zeke will be up at 715 tomorrow. Peg, I definitely was you last summer, but then again all of us that had late July and early August babies were there. Come out Caz!!!!

July 2012 Mom to "Zeke," who has been smiling non-stop
    since arriving 10 days late on August 7, 2012.

April 2014 Mom to "Eli" who arrived via scheduled C-section
    on March 31, 2014.
  • If I could complain about anything.. it'd be that I put on a pair of capris today and I went to "stretch them out".. you know, when you do a squat and then come back up and they magically feel better.. yeah, except I busted out the assss of my pants. Not even a little.. like, a lot! If I wasn't completely mortified, I'd post the picture I took to show my bff! haha!

• I made a ton of jam tonight and managed to burn the eff out of my hand when I submerged it into a pot of boiling water by accident. I can't sleep because it hurts so freaking much.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right this second?
    I'm pmsing, have a incredible sinus infection that no amount of sinus and decongestant pills are helping, and my husband has been working 15 hour days for the last week...he's still not home. Grayson's sick too, so that adds to fun times.

Bright side: I said I would go to Boston if things came together, and in the mail today..things came together! So here I come!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ahahaha wasn't trying to make it a competition! I swear!

Just wondering what's aggravating everyone tonight.  

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013
  • image nellrose:
    Right this second? I'm pmsing, have a incredible sinus infection that no amount of sinus and decongestant pills are helping, and my husband has been working 15 hour days for the last week...he's still not home. Grayson's sick too, so that adds to fun times. Bright side: I said I would go to Boston if things came together, and in the mail today..things came together! So here I come!

Make that two complaints.. I'm jealous everyone is meeting up! 

• image nellrose:
    Right this second?
    I'm pmsing, have a incredible sinus infection that no amount of sinus and decongestant pills are helping, and my husband has been working 15 hour days for the last week...he's still not home. Grayson's sick too, so that adds to fun times.

Bright side: I said I would go to Boston if things came together, and in the mail today..things came together! So here I come!

Woooo!
    My complaint H went to bed when Cooper did. We were in a hotel with C the past 2 nights, so I would have thought he would want some grown up time. But it looks like he has a man cold, like he gets after every vacation...
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel terrible for you!! I'm so sorry.

Mine is my DH is job hunting and is dragging asss.  Not even a little, A LOT! I got on and applied for 6 jobs in 45 mins.  Ok, yes they were all on the same site so most information is saved in the system, but still. He spent all day at the library and said he did 2, yes you read that right, TWO applications.  I'm so frustrated. 

Married my best friend August 12, 2011
                                             DD #1 born July 9th, 2012
                                           EDD with #2 April 16th, 2014
  • You win! Hands down!  I was just going to whine that I made 60 cupcakes tonight and now my bad shoulder is sore.
  • I have to finish up some continuing education to renew my massage license. I was all excited to take a class in Rolfing until I discovered that the course is over 15k.  F that. 
  • Since my body wouldn't mc completely on its own and I had to have a D and E, we now can't TTC until October at the earliest. Also, I am supposed to work tomorrow night after having had the procedure today. If those Dbags would have called me back sooner I could have probably had it done Wednesday and had more time to recover. Also we got a request for a showing on our house tonight from 6:30-7:30 and the people never showed! And never called! So they not only got me out of bed resting like I was supposed to for nothing but pushed back Ems bedtime for no reason. Luckily she didn't get cranky. End rant.
    Married 5.14.2011 Surprise BFP 11.2.2011 Emily Carolina 7.13.12 BFP#2 6.1.2013 Confirmed MC 7.3.2013. D and E 7.18.2013 BFP #3 1.15.14 EDD 9.25.14
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD: Hip click noted at birth. Ultrasound at 6w Dx severe hip dysplasia. Placed in Pavlik Harness at 7w. Ultrasound at 9.5w showed no improvement, surgery scheduled for spring 2013. 3-13-13 Open reduction of left hip with spica cast placement. 4-2-13 Open reduction of right hip with spica cast change. 5-14-13 Spica cast change. 6-17-13 Cast removed and placed in a hip brace. 7-11-13 Cleared to wear hip brace only at night. 7-26-2013 Brace free!!! 9-14-13 We have a CRAWLER!!! 10-14-13 Standing!!! 12-15-13 FIRST STEPS!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Putting it all in perspective, mine are not that bad, but here goes... DH is out tonight getting drunk for the second night in a row. The dog is sick and vomiting/pooping everywhere. I can't leave him outside to get over it bc it's too damn hot, which means I'm cleaning up all this crap. Ds spilled his potty all over the floor. Amelia won't nap anymore. The dog has fleas which now the cat has as well...thanks to our lovely neighbors who refuse to cut their lawn. And I feel like I have 85,000,000 things to do before Amelia's party next weekend.

ETA: funny, I typed this last night but apparently feel asleep before I hit 'post.' Things don't seem as bad this morning with my coffee in hand! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP 8/9/13, EDD 4/16/14, happy HB 8/26/13, mmc 8/27/13 discovered 9/12/13

goodbye my little angel.... mommy misses you

• Right now, my h needs to get his transfer approved so we can GTFO of here!

My kid woke at 5, little butthead will go back to sleep at 7 though and i'll be awake.

My mil is in surgery right now probably wondering why the 23 people she invited to her surgery "event" aren't there and im sure i'll be the only one she focus's on not being there. She can go cry in her morphine drip for all i care.

Other than that im good, it's Friday, ready to spend the weekend with my fam!

• DS has slept like crap the last 2 nights because of his 12 month vaccines. Poor guy is dealing with a fever and just looks under the weather. Well, he's currently sleeping, but I can never follow that "sleep when your baby sleeps" thing, so I'm up bright and early. Hope the little guy is better today.
    little bee boy 7.2012
    baby bee girl coming 12.2014

• image mandiek72512:
    If I could complain about anything.. it'd be that I put on a pair of capris today and I went to "stretch them out".. you know, when you do a squat and then come back up and they magically feel better.. yeah, except I busted out the assss of my pants. Not even a little.. like, a lot! If I wasn't completely mortified, I'd post the picture I took to show my bff! haha!

Lol.  I don't mean to insult your complaint, but this is very funny!

• I feel awful for you.  Hope the baby gets here soon!

Mine is my child is going berserk over not having a bottle.  A childless friend and I (along with Addie) had tentative plans to meet up for Mexican food...after the night and morning I'd had with Addie, I knew no one wanted to be seen in public with this child.  I told her the situation and said she was welcome to come to the house if she wanted, and now she's mad.  Ughh, I can't count the number of times she's canceled plans.  I feel bad for canceling, but I don't think she understands just what a nightmare it would have been dining with Addie yesterday.

• Lola's party is today and I have organized every, single, detail of it while DH has done nothing, not even offered a suggestion.

GAHHHH!!!

And we go camping on Sunday. I've organized all of that as well. 

imageimage

• I have pink eye.... In both eyes. And now this am my face is swollen. FML.

"They can never have yesterday"
  • Well, you definitely win.  Baby is coming so soon!!!!

My complaint is that I just returned to work last week (took a year of mat leave).  There have been a number of changes since I left and I'm supposed to be trained on those changes...but instead, I am doing other people's work and no one has time to bring me up to speed on the new system we have.  So I don't even have time to self-train myself, haha.  And I'm going to have to train new people next week, lol.  Oh well....I kinda expected this.

• Oh I really needed to get this off my chest.

They found mold all under our house, like a lot. Im terrified that my DS is going to have health issues now or down the road since we've been living here for almost a year.

Im also terrified since my dad is fixing it himself that it is not going to be done correctly.

Im a stressed out mess right now.

imageimageimage
  • I am still contracting about every five to ten minutes the past four days I have maybe gotten eight hours of sleep all together. I am so miserable it not even funny. I just wish I could find something that would made this dang contractions subside at least for a day or night. I am not looking forward to the next four weeks if this is what they are going to be like. *Mobile sad face*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers