July 2012 Moms

***Tink*** sample menu

Ok, here is the website we based our menu on:

Healthychildren.org

We do breakfast at 7, snack around 10, lunch around 1, snack around 4, and dinner around 7. It seems like a lot of food, but she hardly ever leaves anything on her tray, so I'm not too worried.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Tink*** sample menu

• So I love this, but how the hell do I get Zeke to eat this stuff?  He hates fruits, veggies, and meat.  He is okay with pureed, but we need to move past that!

July 2012 Mom to "Zeke," who has been smiling non-stop
    since arriving 10 days late on August 7, 2012.

April 2014 Mom to "Eli" who arrived via scheduled C-section
    on March 31, 2014.
  • We just kept offering solids until she got more interested? Or we would have her watch us eat things and then have her try. I can't really remember. It was just one day that she seemed to catch on and join the party!
    imageimage

• KarmBKarmB
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    thanks for posting this. i was looking for something like this.

• Thank you so much for posting this. I am willing to give anything a shot right now. My 3rd didn't sleep through the night until he was 3 1/2 and Josh seems on the same track. I am on over 4 years of never having a full night sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ah, thanks for posting this.  I am a little stressed now that feeding isn't as simple as breast milk or formula.  It is amazing how kids grow even though it seems like mine will eat a total of six or seven beans, a cube of cheese, and a tiny bit of mango or something and she's done.  Everything left on her plate becomes ammunition.  I need to get more organized on meals for sure so I can make sure i'm covering all the bases nutrition wise. 

• image Tink522:
    Thank you so much for posting this. I am willing to give anything a shot right now. My 3rd didn't sleep through the night until he was 3 1/2 and Josh seems on the same track. I am on over 4 years of never having a full night sleep.

This makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry.
    This miracle God gave to me,
    Gives me strength when I am weak.
    I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes.