October 2013 Moms

baby feels so low!

I feel like his head is in my "panty" area to put it nicely. Very uncomfortable already and still 11 weeks to go...ohhhh boy!
pregnancy calendar

Re: baby feels so low!

• That's how ive been feeling lately. He feels very low and I'm constantly having to pee, even if there is nothing left!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Married since September 12th 2011. DH:26 Me:21 +HPT#1: 09/09/2012 EDD: 05/15/2013 MMC: 10/06/2012
    +HPT#2: 01/27/2013 EDD: 10/03/2013 ITS A BOY!!!
  • I felt like that yesterday after I had sat on the floor most of the afternoon the day before that. I thought I was dying yesterday. I swear there was a bowling ball in my crotch, I was having BH and just super uncomfortable. I took some Tylenol and drank some extra water and took it pretty easy the rest of the day. I feel fine today though.
    April Siggy Challenge: Bunnies
    DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thats what it feels like...a bowling ball in there HFrizzle...for the past couple days! Ever since my husband got home from his deployment a week ago..its like my stomach has exploded every day and my belly has just increasingly gotten harder!
    pregnancy calendar
  • image carriebro3:
    I feel like his head is in my "panty" area to put it nicely. Very uncomfortable already and still 11 weeks to go...ohhhh boy!

Same here. When he hiccups I think it's like WAYY down low. I've carried low the entire pregnancy, haven't felt a kick above my belly button yet!

Bladder control is non existent!

• DD was super high, so I am not used to feeling baby so low.. I told MH this morning I remember when DD "dropped". You could clearly see a difference in pictures. But with this one, I don't know how much lower he can drop, except out!
    DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
  • image babyLOLO13:
    image carriebro3:
    Same here. When he hiccups I think it's like WAYY down low. I've carried low the entire pregnancy, haven't felt a kick above my belly button yet! Bladder control is non existent!

This is me to a T!

Oh my gosh to the next poster...no dropping babies yet!

pregnancy calendar
  • She's been low and head down since before 20 weeks. When she snuggles down deeper OMG. I feel like my pubic bone is going to explode. She does like to stretch her legs all the way out since she is so far down and kick up high. I hoped she would move up a bit, but realistically she won't. At this point she might as well stay down since she's in a good position for 12.5 weeks from now. Lol.