Cloth Diapering

where to buy used CDs?

Where does everyone go to buy their used CDs? I've looked at Swap Spot but it seems to be everything BUT CDs. I'm so outta the loop....
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: where to buy used CDs?

• I've gotten mine mostly from ebay because I've gotten the best deals on the least used dipes. (It's always been buy it now lots.)

I've also got some from diaperswappers.com and a local baby resale shop. Good luck in the hunt! 

• FB diaper exchange
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Diaperswappers has everything.

I also like Spots Corner on Hyena Cart, but you usually see more specialty brands trading there (Peachy Green, WAHMs like Bagshot Row and Ragababe, etc).

January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• If you like a specific brand you might see if there is a b/s/t FB page for that brand. I know there are B/s/t pages for RAR, BG and Blueberries. I also found a local B/S/T page for my area. All of my used diapers have come from someone on FB.
  • They sometimes pop up on Craigslist, but I have had better luck with a local CD FB group. There is also a local baby boutique in the next town over that hosts a CD Swap one Saturday a month. I also lucked up and found out that a cousin's friend also CDs, so I bought some EUC diapers from her b/c she didn't care for the way they fit her son.

ETA: I'm really glad I went back and reread your signature. I was thinking that was you in the pic!

• My local cloth diaper stores have events every few months where people can buy/sell their used diapers.  If you have a cloth diaper store in your area you could check their website or call and find out if they have anything like that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • imageunaveragejane:
    ETA: I'm really glad I went back and reread your signature. I was thinking that was you in the pic!

Lmao no chance I'd ever wear that!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I buy off Spot's Corner on Hyenacart or the various b/s/t groups on facebook.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekaholland4:
    imageunaveragejane:
    Lmao no chance I'd ever wear that!!

I'd wear that tutu with a full top for halloween! 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"