August 2013 Moms

Aug 5

I go in for an induction Aug 5! I'm a FTM so you bet all nerves are working. Anyone else due on this day? Do you have everything ready?

Re: Aug 5

• Due August 3rd and no, not ready. Need to install carseat, assemble bouncy seat and wash baby clothes that should be arriving in the mail tomorrow.
  • I'm due Aug. 5, but I'm having RCS on July 29. I've got all his newborn and 0-3 month clothes washed, the bassinette set up and my hospital bag mostly packed. The car seat just needs to be put in the car but we have family visiting so there's no room for it right now.  

Mommy to DS#1 7/1/04 and DS#2 6/15/07
    M/C 2/16/10 at 9wks 5 days~ D&C 2/18/10
    BFP#4 5/17/11 C/P.    
    BFP#5 11/30/12 Surprise! DS#3 born 7/29/13

• Loading the player...
  • Due August 5th! Luckily everything is ready. As a FTM I got overly excited and finished the nursery completely by 25ish weeks, carseat is installed, and had to have my labor and hospital bag put together by week 32 to present to my Labor class I was taking. Now it's just a waiting game!
  • imageChelseamolee:
    Due August 5th! Luckily everything is ready. As a FTM I got overly excited and finished the nursery completely by 25ish weeks, carseat is installed, and had to have my labor and hospital bag put together by week 32 to present to my Labor class I was taking. Now it's just a waiting game!

You are a smart momma. We did DS' room in the last month, and this lo's room still needs a border hung and a crib assembled. I swore we wouldn't wait that late again ... but sometimes handmen/husbands are hard to motivate!

BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCristine:
    I'm due Aug. 5, but I'm having RCS on July 29. I've got all his newborn and 0-3 month clothes washed, the bassinette set up and my hospital bag mostly packed. The car seat just needs to be put in the car but we have family visiting so there's no room for it right now.  

Also due on the 5th but my RCS is scheduled for the 30th. Clothes and baby gear have been pulled up from the basement but I'm waiting for my father in law to deliver the dresser he built this weekend before washing everything so I can put them away properly...Emotionally am I ready? Not sure! I'm excited to see what he looks like (like our first born or completely different) and the fact that I have a mandatory 3-4 day "vacation" set for me but not quite sure about this transition to two kids is going to be ;o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due 8/5 also. I am very ready to be done with the belly and pregnancy part but not quite ready for LOs arrival. Still seems like there's so much to do but I feel like I don't know where to begin!
  • I am due August 5. I am ready. FTM, having a girl. Her room is ready, just need to out storage tower together to put the remaining clothes away. Everything is washed. Hospital bag is almost done, just need to out my remaining items in as hers is in there and we have car seat, but probably won't install until the day we being her home. Best of luck to everyone!!!
  • Ok so I'm not the only one who still needs to get things ready. Hopefully hubby puts her crib together tonight possibly place car seat in truck just to be prepared. Everything else has been done. Wow anytime now ladies!
  • I'm due the 1st and still do not have his room finished! If it were up to me it would be done but It needs a new window which is taking forever to get replaced!!! We have a bassinet just in case his room isnt ready but I'd really prefer him in his crib. I don't think he's coming any time soon though. He seems content in his little oven. My dr said he typically sees July Aug first time moms having babies a week late! So maybe I'll be on the 5th too! They won't schedule an induction until I'm a week late and web then they'll max it out at 14 days ugh!
  • I am due Aug 3 and I am ready but it's my 4th girl in 7 years. 

I am only as ready as I am b/c #2 came right at 37 weeks so I got my butt into gear, but this one seems to want to cook a little longer and that is fine by me.

I have a hospital pile but need to put it in an actual bag.

The nursery is basically ready. The crib mattress needs to be raised up from lowest to highest position. But baby will be in our room to start anyway.

Clothes are washed. Carseat is installed, newborn diapers are purchased. And I will be Bfing. So we are set.

I might go pull out the swing if I feel handy later today or tomorrow and get it set-up. But obviously DH could do that too. 

• I'm due August 3rd. We ain't end the nursery yesterday but can't move the furniture in until the flooring comes. It was supposed to be here last Monday and now we found out it will be here July 30! Then DH needs to install it (hardwood). I'm completely stressing out!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am due Aug 3rd and am soo ready! We finished the nursery this past weekend, all clothes are washed (we are team green so we don't have a ton of clothes-just necessities basically), hospital bag is sitting ready to go. FTM and had some cervical concerns so have been ready for an early arrival, but now it looks like we will go all the way to the due date, if not beyond. Now, I just want to know WHEN LO will arrive.. I feel like a ticking time bomb!
  • Due Aug 5th and ready to go. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• FTM and I'm due Aug 7...it's time I start packing the bag! I have 1 load of whites washed, need to get in to the colored items and blankets next! Try not to be nervous, but dam, I bet I would be too lol
  • I'm due Aug 5 and ready whenever... So ready lol
  • That's my c-section date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"