August 2013 Moms

Really LO?

Little man has been head down since 20 weeks. I am 90% sure that he just flipped himself transverse. Yes, I'm 35 weeks, so he still has some time to flip back, but really? And...OW

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Really LO?

• Ouch!!  That must have hurt at this stage of the game. 

• That sounds so painful...
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't want to scare you. :-( 

My baby was head down at 30 weeks and flipped to transverse/breech by 34 weeks and is now breech at 37 weeks.

I hope he turns head down for you again! 

"One of the most highly effective preventive measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant is to breastfeed." - United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
     Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 
  • my lil girl flipped at about 35 too (im now at 37 &3) but she flipped back again since. there is still hope GL

image     image
    Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013

• image cinderin:

I don't want to scare you. :-( 

My baby was head down at 30 weeks and flipped to transverse/breech by 34 weeks and is now breech at 37 weeks.

No more scared than I already was! I've been planning on med free all along, so it would be about my luck that he would flip now and not flip back. Transverse means automatic c-section. My belly is football shaped at the moment Tongue Tied

• Ow indeed! How can he even get transverse? That seems like it would be a tight fit!

My LO is head down, but instead of being sunnyside up or down, she keeps rolling from her left side to right side. She's either sticking her butt up into my left ribs, or her knees. The knees are the worst - she absolutely pummels me with them! When she's facing the other way, it's fine - her knees are in my placenta. But I have this ligament on the left side that is stretched to the limit, and she insists on shoving her knee up there - I'll shove her down and feel her fighting me!

It's nuts how much they can move around in there. Hopefully Ezra gets himself back in position soon!

• I <3 this gif

MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE:

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • image msspeedymarie:

Ow indeed! How can he even get transverse? That seems like it would be a tight fit!

My LO is head down, but instead of being sunnyside up or down, she keeps rolling from her left side to right side. She's either sticking her butt up into my left ribs, or her knees. The knees are the worst - she absolutely pummels me with them! When she's facing the other way, it's fine - her knees are in my placenta. But I have this ligament on the left side that is stretched to the limit, and she insists on shoving her knee up there - I'll shove her down and feel her fighting me!

It's nuts how much they can move around in there. Hopefully Ezra gets himself back in position soon!

Thanks. He was SUPER active all day, so I think it was a gradual turn, but the last little bit hurt. He had to have been pushing off with his feet or something. Not pleasant whatever it was. 

ETA: I've got extra fluid, so OB warned it could happen. Just hoping he decides this isn't all that comfy and switches back

• image Jill9288:
    image cinderin:

I don't want to scare you. :-( 

No more scared than I already was! I've been planning on med free all along, so it would be about my luck that he would flip now and not flip back. Transverse means automatic c-section. My belly is football shaped at the moment Tongue Tied

yes. I have a scheduled c/s at the moment. :-( 

"One of the most highly effective preventive measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant is to breastfeed." - United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
     Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 
  • I swore that my LO had flipped breech at almost 37 weeks because I felt her hiccups in my ribs and when I thought she was flipping it was really painful. And to say the least I was freaking out, but got to the doctors and they assured me she was still head down. So not sure what I was feeling, so don't stress yourself out about it and you still have time ::mobile smiley face::
  • Ouch! I hope your LO rights himself soon!

imageimageimage
    imageimage

• Yikes! I can't even imagine what that felt like .. But I'm sure it hurt. Hopefully your LO flips back for you!!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • I hope he finds it very uncomfortable and flips back!!

• HhaberHhaber
    100 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I hope he flips back! Positive thoughts coming your way!
  • Ouch! FX he flips back to head down!

• Threaten him with grounding. That's what I do whenever my LO does things he is not supposed to in the womb.  Of course, he is stubborn like his father and continues to misbehave.  I hope your LO turned himself.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm telling everyone - frozen bag of peas to the top of the belly. It worked to get my LO moving back to head down. 

(Fun fact about this post: It took me 11 minutes to type this because I have a 16 month old.) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Aug13 June Siggy Challenge - Walt and Hal

• Oh no! Hoping he flips back ASAP! That has to be painful.
  • Oh no! I hope he flips back, and soon! The longer he waits to more painful it'll be! :( This is one of my biggest fears with LO now that I'm almost to the end. I'm so nervous for you!

imageimage
  • ouch! :( hope he flips back soooon! and he probably will as he still has plenty of time to do so! T&Ps.

• Ouch! I know how that feels! Sorry :(
    • Adopted DS #1- '05 
    • Adopted DS #2- '07
    • DS born August 1, 2011
    • DD born August 27, 2013

image   imageimage

• Ouch! Hoping he switches back soon for you!
    photo f2b07ef4-7566-4678-b417-a8903072edb2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image BellaOso:

I'm telling everyone - frozen bag of peas to the top of the belly. It worked to get my LO moving back to head down. 

(Fun fact about this post: It took me 11 minutes to type this because I have a 16 month old.) 

Haha. That is dedication!

Hope your little guys performs another spin move soon Jill.

A13 July Siggy Challenge: Favorite Summertime Drink
    The $5 Milkshake
  • image Jill9288:
    image msspeedymarie:

ETA: I've got extra fluid, so OB warned it could happen. Just hoping he decides this isn't all that comfy and switches back

Shoot, I have a LOT of extra fluid and no one warned me of this. Hopefully Ezra flips back, and my LO doesn't get any crazy ideas! 

image    image
  • Mine has been head down for a while and the other day wedged himself sideways. He turned back very shortly after, thankfully, and then nestled his head so low that it hurts to walk. I hope LO turns back quickly for you!

August '13 June Siggy Challenge - "TV Dads"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimage
    BFP 11/28/12 | EDD 8/3/13
    Elias James | 8:26am 7/30/13 | 7lb 13.4oz, 21" long

• A friend of mine went to the dr at 39 w 3 days and her lo had flipped to breech. They scheduled a csection and when she went to go have it the next day he had already flipped back so anything is possible.
  • hnic14hnic14
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments 25 Love Its
    Ouch that sounds painful!  I didn't have the same situation with DS but he was late to switch from transverse to head down right around 38 weeks so there is still hope momma!

• OUCH!!! Here's hoping he keeps his acrobatics going to flip himself back head down!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Ouch. Sounds like that hurt a little bit! Hope he flips back for you soon!!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RK125RK125
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its
    Ouch! I hope he flips back for you soon Jill!