April 2013 Moms

Any tips?

Going on a 9 hr road trip in AM with my LO. Hubby is driving I'm going to sit in back. Any tips to make the trip as easy for baby as possible?
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any tips?

• Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • leasajleasaj
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its
    image JSS1002:
    Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep. nbsp;

I have that. Good suggestion. It has saved my sanity many times....especially when alone.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Extra clothes for you and LO. You just never know.
  • image leasaj:
    image JSS1002:
    Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep. nbsp;
    I have that. Good suggestion. It has saved my sanity many times....especially when alone.

Blasting the a/c in the car works as white noise too. Keep a swaddling blanket or two on hand - you can use it to mop up messes or tie it up as a big sunshade. Also try and stop more than you think you should - my daughter would get really fussy if she went more than an hour or two in her seat without a break.

Have fun! 

• image minxyglams:

image leasaj:
    image JSS1002:

Blasting the a/c in the car works as white noise too. Keep a swaddling blanket or two on hand - you can use it to mop up messes or tie it up as a big sunshade. Also try and stop more than you think you should - my daughter would get really fussy if she went more than an hour or two in her seat without a break.

Have fun! 

all of this. We took a three hour drive to NYC and stopped at the 1.5 hour mark. That was perfect for our LO. if the drive had been longer, I'd have stopped every hour and a half

good luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I just got back from a 7 hour road trip, we took breaks every couple of hours so I could feed him and change his diaper. It was actually really easy to travel in the car with him for that long, but my LO likes car rides.
  • image JSS1002:

The radio or having windows down will help too
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Trin42Trin42
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper

image RussianMommy:
    image JSS1002:
    The radio or having windows down will help too

The window or the radio turned to static.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage