July 2013 Moms

My Epidural

My Epidural -Was fantastic and I think I would have died if I didn't get. It was like I was hit by a bus and left to die but then an angel came down and kissed my back...making everything ok and wonderful. 

Just saying, you natural people are CRAZY!!! But if you can do, more power to you.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Married to my best friend. Pregnant with baby #1. So excited Due July 20, 2013

Re: My Epidural

• Ummm okay thanks for your input. /sarcasm
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    TTC #1 Since April 2011
    BFP #1: 5/12/11, EDD 1/13/12, missed M/C confirmed 6/15/11. We miss you Elijah.

LAP/hysteroscopy 8/28/12 to remove uterine septum and stage 3 endo
    10/2/12 Medicated Cycle #1: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP!!!
    BFP#2: 10/25/12, EDD 7/9/13, Born 7/18/13! It's a girl!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
    Patiently waiting for my buddy jenn0021 to join me on PGAL
    My blog
  • Okie dokie artichockie.
  • This isn't supposed to sound judgey right? I mean, maybe I'm missing something?
    imageimage
    imageimage

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Cool. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • image MrsErinH:
    Ummm okay thanks for your input. /sarcasm

This...exactly this.

August Siggy Challenge J13

Back to School!

O-H-I-O

• image lancomechica:
    image MrsErinH:
    This...exactly this.

This. I suppose this post makes you feel better about having to have an epidural? Well, I think you are crazy for having a needle rammed up your spine...that sounds more scary to me than natural childbirth.

• I find it crazy that people think that natural childbirth, something that our bodies are made to do, and something that women have been doing for thousands of years, is crazy.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Um, ok.

image  image
    JOP Wedding during R&R 1/23/09, traditional wedding in Ireland 4/17/10BFP#1 3/3/10, EDD 11/9/10, DS born 10/30/10BFP#2 9/8/12, EDD 5/22/13, MM/C 10/15/12 }Baby Felix{BFP#3 11/15/12, EDD 7/25/13, DD born 7/25/13Trying for our Grand Finale since April 2014

• I'll just leave this right..... here..... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic                     

• kwubkwub
    100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its

image jeng100:
    I find it crazy that people think that natural childbirth, something that our bodies are made to do, and something that women have been doing for thousands of years, is crazy.

This exactly!! And my natural birth was amazing! Hands down one of the best experiences of my life!

• image kwub:

image jeng100:
    I find it crazy that people think that natural childbirth, something that our bodies are made to do, and something that women have been doing for thousands of years, is crazy.

This exactly!! And my natural birth was amazing! Hands down one of the best experiences of my life!

agreed! it was something i WANTED to do. i needed to see what i was made of, and it was awesome. it's cool if other people don't want to do it. hell, i wasn't sure i was going to be able to do it, but i gave it a whirl and succeeded. glad she's happy with her epidural :-/ 

• OP, Don't judge others on how they got their babies out. If the baby and the momma are healthy, that's all that matters.
    Anniversary

• Wow OP!

Way to judge other women on their own birthing experiences.

What a twat!
  • I think that the OP was just making a comment on how much she loved her epi because she was in so much pain and more of a congrats to those who go naturally..... Maybe I'm wrong.

I think we have been drama free on here for a bit that we are ready to jump on anything.

Like I said I could be wrong.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
     Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    May Siggy Challenge:  My Little Boy Growing Up
  • image provwife:

image lancomechica:
    image MrsErinH:

This...exactly this.

&nbsp;

This. I suppose this post makes you feel better about having to have an epidural? Well, I think you are crazy for having a needle rammed up your spine...that sounds more scary to me than natural childbirth.

This definitely...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Chunkymonkeylvr:
    I think that the OP was just making a comment on how much she loved her epi because she was in so much pain and more of a congrats to those who go naturally..... Maybe I'm wrong.

I think we have been drama free on here for a bit that we are ready to jump on anything.

Like I said I could be wrong.

This was how I interpreted it, I don't think she was trying to offend anyone but the wording wasn't exactly ideal.
    BFP: 11/12/12 EDD: 7/25/13 Born: 7/27/13