December 2013 Moms

words of wisdom from my sister

mobile: words of wisdom from my sister

"man work is for chumps. we have sh*t to do. you should be drinking an 11 dollar juice and i should be worrying about whether my maids are cleaning my apartment adequately, not filling in excels "

april siggy: googling my SN

image  imageimage

Re: words of wisdom from my sister

• I love you dearly...but your sister just got the stink eye from me.

D13 April Siggy Challenge - Google image search of your S/N

Ahhhh the memories.......

Lilypie - (GBUA)

View Full Size Image  image  image

EDD - January 2, 2013

Induced - December 12, 2013 for extreme pre-eclampsia (37 wks on the dot)

DS born - December 13, 2013 at 1:25 am.

• image Soozerella:
    mobile: words of wisdom from my sister "man work is for chumps. we have sht to do. you should be drinking an 11
    dollar juice and i should be worrying about whether my maids are
    cleaning my apartment adequately, not filling in excels "

I agree with your sister!
  • image SweetSouthernMomma08:
    I love you dearly...but your sister just got the stink eye from me.

haha you wouldn't want other people to clean your house?!

image  imageimage

• image Soozerella:

"man work is for chumps. we have sh*t to do. you should be drinking an 11 dollar juice and i should be worrying about whether my maids are cleaning my apartment adequately, not filling in excels "

Man, I really wish this is how my life was.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
    And I will hold you closer
    Hope your heart is strong enough
    When the night is coming down on you
    We will find a way through the dark"

Really? I immediately thought "she and I could be friends."
  • image Cashingn2:
    image SweetSouthernMomma08:
    Really? I immediately thought "she and I could be friends."

yeah, I agree.  Not really sure why I should side-eye the sister's comment.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
    And I will hold you closer
    Hope your heart is strong enough
    When the night is coming down on you
    We will find a way through the dark"
  • image Soozerella:

Is your sister currently living in Asia?  We have various friends who were transferred to assorted locations in Asia and had a very difficult time adjusting to life back here because over there they had staff to handle basically everything and anything.

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~

• image Soozerella:

I would!!!

• I like the way your sister thinks! Lol
    image             image              image

Dec.13 -April Siggy Challenge: Google Your Bump Name

• image Soozerella:

I guess when you look at it from that perspective, (not the one where if I don't work, we don't eat or have a house...)

Only if I get to spend my days in the spa, sipping yummy drinks. ;)

I guess I took it as more of a snobby attitude coming from her, Like, "Men should work.  Men should make enough money that we can sit around the pool all day and they should do the work."  Instead of, what a dream world that would be...

Sorry, DH says I've been a bit edgy and emotional lately...I guess I really want to snark at someone. 

Lilypie - (GBUA)

EDD - January 2, 2013

• esf60esf60
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its First Anniversary
    image Soozerella:

I gotta agree with your sis on that one. So much so that I actually did quit my job. Started my own business, working from home now... best decision I ever made! Filling in excel spreadsheets is the devil's work.

ETA: I'd go effing crazy if all I had to worry about was what my maid was up to and where I'd go shopping next. I do love working, just not boring, excel spreadsheet kind of work.

March Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom
  • image VCGolfNYC:
    image Soozerella:

Is your sister currently living in Asia?  We have various friends who were transferred to assorted locations in Asia and had a very difficult time adjusting to life back here because over there they had staff to handle basically everything and anything.

Hah!  No, she lives in Berlin now, where German people leave work at exactly 5pm, even if they are in they are in the middle of a task. She is just ready for a life of luxury ;)

image  imageimage

• image Cashingn2:
    image Soozerella:
    mobile: words of wisdom from my sister "man work is for chumps. we have sht to do. you should be drinking an 11 dollar juice and i should be worrying about whether my maids are cleaning my apartment adequately, not filling in excels "
    I agree with your sister!

I agree too!!  That would be the good life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• It's official I love Sooze and her family lol
    My Ovulation Chart
    April Siggy Challenge: Google Yo' Bumpie Self
  • KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    image Soozerella:

I have somebody doing mine right now as I type this. Don't feel guilty in the slightest.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love your sister! 

imageView Full Size Image
    image Soozerella:

I guess when you look at it from that perspective, (not the one where if I don't work, we don't eat or have a house...)

I guess I took it as more of a snobby attitude coming from her, Like, "Men should work.  Men should make enough money that we can sit around the pool all day and they should do the work."  Instead of, what a dream world that would be...

Sorry, DH says I've been a bit edgy and emotional lately...I guess I really want to snark at someone. 

haha if you were to win the lottery, like a big one, not like 3 million.. what would be your favorite indulgence? 

For me, I'd never fly coach again.  Even for stupid little flights.  

image  imageimage

• image Soozerella:
    image Soozerella:

haha if you were to win the lottery, like a big one, not like 3 million.. what would be your favorite indulgence? 

Forget not flying coach, PJ all the way.  I flew private quite a few times for work and once for a personal trip, and once you go PJ it's absolutely impossible to go back. 

(to the PP that was referring to snobby comments - that's my snobby comment for the day and it's going FTW.)

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.

• I want to know what an $11 juice tastes like. 

*lost in wonder...*

T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• Ha, I have a few friends who have told me something along similar lines. Some are joking, some are not. 
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • image VCGolfNYC:

Forget not flying coach, PJ all the way.  I flew private quite a few times for work and once for a personal trip, and once you go PJ it's absolutely impossible to go back. 

(to the PP that was referring to snobby comments - that's my snobby comment for the day and it's going FTW.)

I've only flown on a PJ once and it was friggin AMAZING. Just driving into the zone and leaving my car next to some parked planes.. got there 10 minutes before my flight.  But it was small like a charter plane..Do those even go international without stops?   

image  imageimage

• image superspecialsnowflake:

I want to know what an $11 juice tastes like. 

*lost in wonder...*

you have options!!!  

image  imageimage

• Where do you even get an 11 dollar juice?! Lol
  • image Soozerella:

Ultimate confession moment for me??

I don't think about things like that.  I have this issue with letting myself dream or hope.  I think, I really only need like 500K...I can pay off these debts.  Buy the house we need.  We'd be fine and able to move forward with life.  I don't think what would I do if I had even 1M...

DH hates it about me.  he is always trying to get me to dream a little...I just can't.  I have major issues with being disappointed. 

BUT, I guess I would have regular pedicures, my dream house, and no debts for me, DH, college paid for, put lots of money towards the new church building we are trying to build/get, if not just buy it all outright...  (See, I'm lame.  Maybe someone else will give you a better answer...)

Lilypie - (GBUA)

EDD - January 2, 2013

• Lol wouldn't it be nice eh?!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • KateMWKateMW
    image Soozerella:
    image VCGolfNYC:

I've only flown on a PJ once and it was friggin AMAZING. Just driving into the zone and leaving my car next to some parked planes.. got there 10 minutes before my flight.  But it was small like a charter plane..Do those even go international without stops?   

Some private jets can, but it would be like a G4-6 I believe. DH flies private all the time for work, he's so spoiled. LOL It would be the first thing I bought if I won the lottery. I would  need it to fly to the 2nd and 3rd thing I bought...my beach house and apartment in NYC.

• I agree! Yes men should work and made the money while we stay home and raise the kids and enjoy drinks by the pool. Why the heck am I working a full time job, trying to raise my child, go home and clean and do the laundry and cook. F that.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • KateMWKateMW
    image superspecialsnowflake:

I want to know what an $11 juice tastes like. 

*lost in wonder...*

Like clouds and fairies? 

• image Soozerella:
    image VCGolfNYC:

Depends on the type of plane.  I used to advise a hedge fund manager and I traveled with him (and for him) a few times; I forget what kind of plane he owns, but when flying to Austria or France I think there was sometimes one stop to refuel, though I could be wrong. We flew from NY to CA without refueling though.

• If DH and I won the lottery and never had to worry about money, besides the practical things like paying off debts, paying off the mortgage, and setting aside trust funds for our kids, our sibling's kids, etc, I told my DH that I wanted money to buy a racehorse.  Just for giggles. 
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green