DD is one year old. I am starting to switch her from breastmilk to cow's milk at daycare. Right now her bottles are half and half. My original plan was to do a week at half and half, then a week at 1/4BM and 3/4 CM, then all cow milk. With this plan, she would start all cow milk at daycare on July 29. In the meantime, I am still nursing in the morning and at night. I was planning to convert her to cow milk at daycare for at least a week, then drop the morning feeding, and continue the night feeding until we decided it was time. This is my last baby, and I'm "milking it" so to speak.
Anyway, a surprise business trip came up, and I have to leave town for July 29-31. What would you do? Some options are:
1) continue with plan and have DH thaw frozen milk for the time I am gone, pump while I'm away and pick up where I left off when I get back.
2) speed up the plan to get her to cows milk at daycare and drop the morning feeding before I go, but pump at night when I go.
Thank you for your help.