Babies on the Brain
Options

TTC {symptom help}

Hello. Me and my husband have been TTC for about 2 months now. My period is expected in a little over a week, so we are patiently waiting to see if it arrives or not. Anyway, The last couple weeks i have been feeling extremely bloated, diarrhea, not to mention going a lot more, crampiness, fatigue, sore nipples, out of breath fast, white discharge more often and my urine has had a strong odor. It's like some days i feel good and others i just dont. I am one of those impatient women who constantly thinks what if? So i don't know if i am actually having pregnancy symptoms or if its in my head? or what? I have been taking a fertility pill called Fertinatal. My Doctor recommended it because my periods are so irregular all the time, so it is hard to track my ovulation and periods, although i have had multiple tests and an exploratory surgery that totally rule out endometreosis. Fertinatal is just a precaution i guess. Does this sound like pregnancy or am i getting too excited? 

Re: TTC {symptom help}

• Options
    Sounds like dehydration or getting used to a new medication to me. Not to say you couldn't be pg, but its most likely too early for symptoms anyway.
  • Options
    Getting all of those symptoms at 3 weeks pregnant (which you would be now if you do get a BFP) is highly unlikely.  My guess is that right now it's caused by the pill...but I hope you get good news next week!
    -DS #1 due 7/1/11, born 7/7/11
    -m/c Feb 2013 at 4w6d
    -DS #2 due 12/24/13, born 12/11/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"