September 2012 Moms

FFWC

I've been awake since 3am and it has nothing to do with my kid (who is in fact still sleeping and hopefully will for a couple more hours). So, entertain me with your juiciest wednesday confessions. Please?

Stinkbug 09.13.12

Re: FFWC

• I'll start. DS spent the night with Grandma and Papa on Monday night. They gave him a bath. I don't remember how long it had been before that that he had been scrubbed.

So juicy.

Stinkbug 09.13.12
  • oh goodie- I didn't think I'd remember mine by Friday.

I told DH that I don't want to start trying for another until at least October/November. But my BFF told me yesterday that she went off the pill and are now trying. Now I want to try too. But I know if I told DH that now I want to try now he would put two and two together.

But I also know that I still do want to wait until DS is at least a year old.

• I asked my doctor yesterday if she would tell me I couldn't go to a cousin's wedding 2 hours away when I'm 38 weeks because I want to go to a friend's in-town wedding the same day.

• image origamipoppy:

I'll start. DS spent the night with Grandma and Papa on Monday night. They gave him a bath. I don't remember how long it had been before that that he had been scrubbed.

So juicy.

Dude...S goes a shamefully long time between baths.  

imageimage

My World is Forever Changed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

My Blog

• I've realized the one way to keep LO still on the changing table is to give him an empty pill bottle to play with. He's obsessed with them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    I totally missed Leo's 9mo appointment because of being busy at work. I'm bringing him today, he will be 10mo on Saturday.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I misplaced my wedding ring this week. While I was relieved when I found it, I was also a little sad that I don't get to replace it with something bigger. I had a new one picked out already. :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image CdnFarmGirl08:

oh goodie- I didn't think I'd remember mine by Friday.

I told DH that I don't want to start trying for another until at least October/November. But my BFF told me yesterday that she went off the pill and are now trying. Now I want to try too. But I know if I told DH that now I want to try now he would put two and two together.

But I also know that I still do want to wait until DS is at least a year old.

I hear you on this one!  We had planned on starting to try at the beginning of 2014.  My BFF told me yesterday they are starting to try for #2 early summer next year, so now I want to wait.  I know it's a terrible reason to delay things just to have a friend to be pregnant with.  

Baby #1 Sept 2012. Baby #2 due Feb 2015.
  • image hmp&mrj:
    I totally missed Leo's 9mo appointment because of being busy at work. I'm bringing him today, he will be 10mo on Saturday.

Shasta! Thanks for the reminder. I had called to schedule and appointment, but they were booked up until this month and I never called back. 

• image hmpmrj:

Dude..., we are taking Aidan next Tuesday. He was 10 months on the 7th.
    I figure there are no shots, so it is ok. But really, I suck.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I never took Mason's 9 month picture because I was just too lazy. Now on Friday for his 10 month pictures I'll put him in one outfit and slap the 9 month sticker on him and then change him to another outfit and slap the 10 month sticker on him; all within a 10 minute period. No one will be the wiser.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image lbrown9807:
    I've realized the one way to keep LO still on the changing table is to give him an empty pill bottle to play with. He's obsessed with them.

yup, my little guy likes to suck on the rubber part of the squeeze piece of the Tylenol bottle. He usually walks around with 1 or 2 empty ones in his hands. I did rinse them out though.

• miss50miss50
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its

image hmp&mrj:

Sage will be getting her 6 month shots tomorrow.  Her doctors office had the shots taken because of cooler/fridge temperature.  And it took so long to get an appointment at the new doctor.  We are just NOW getting them.   

• miss50miss50
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its

My confession....

I have been off the last three days.  I had a list of seven things I wanted to get done from deep cleaning the car to organizing the filing cabinets.  I have one thing crossed off.  There is always the weekend right?

Oh, and instead of doing some of those things while our carpet it being installed, i have been playing bejeweled and well....nothing. 

• image hmp&mrj:

We had to reschedule S3's 9mo because the time of day was bad and the didn't have any openings until August so they decided they didn't need to see him at 9mo and will see him in September. 

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    image isacdimi10:

image hmp&mrj:

We had to reschedule S3's 9mo because the time of day was bad and the didn't have any openings until August so they decided they didn't need to see him at 9mo and will see him in September. 

Win! 9mo is such a waste of an appointment. It should always be optional. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• image MrsAB1316:
    image origamipoppy:

I'll start. DS spent the night with Grandma and Papa on Monday night. They gave him a bath. I don't remember how long it had been before that that he had been scrubbed.

So juicy.

Word. Glad I'm not the only one. 

funny 

• image elle.bee:
    image MrsAB1316:
    image origamipoppy:

So juicy.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you don't bathe often?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image redneckmomma25:
    image elle.bee:
    image MrsAB1316:
    image origamipoppy:

So juicy.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you don't bathe often?

Forgetfulness. Laziness. Can't smell him so he must be clean ness? I swear, he's otherwise well taken care of. Ha.

Eta: he also gets a good scrub down with a clean washcloth after meals. And if he's been bug sprayed or been in the pool he gets an automatic bath.

Stinkbug 09.13.12
  • image CdnFarmGirl08:

image lbrown9807:
    I've realized the one way to keep LO still on the changing table is to give him an empty pill bottle to play with. He's obsessed with them.

yup, my little guy likes to suck on the rubber part of the squeeze piece of the Tylenol bottle. He usually walks around with 1 or 2 empty ones in his hands. I did rinse them out though.

I handed Isabelle her eye drops yesterday in the child proof pill container to "hang on to" while I was trying to get her home yesterday. She had a great time shaking it and listening to it rattle. I figured it's a child proof container, so what's the harm?
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker