February 2013 Moms

Now I'm worried

Kleigh's SIDS post now has me checking on my DD every 30 min. It's going to be a long few months
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: Now I'm worried

• I hadn't gotten around to reading that one yet, so maybe I'll skip it...

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Oh, I'm sorry! That wasn't my intention!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14

• I did check on DD a bunch last night too. Also her angelcare monitor kept going off because she was all the way over to one side. Needless to say I'm exhausted.
    Kleigh no worries. I'm always worried about it in the back of my mind I think. It's not just your post. Part of me can't wait until her birthday so I can stop worrying, but then there's whole other safety issues to worry about. Oh well it's how it is right?
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Yes, there will always be something to be worried about. I'm told mothers never stop worrying about their children no matter how old they are, and I'm sure it's true!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14

• image kleigh926:
    Oh, I'm sorry! That wasn't my intention!

Don't worry about it! It's always on the back of my mind, you just brought it to the front, hahaha. It's just part of being a parent.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • SagenSagen
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I am sorry! I swear after 9 years of parenting worrying is like breathing to me!

Mom to 4 cute kids! 9 yo girl 7 yo boy 5 yo boy and new baby boy!
  • I remember one of the little funny stories I read once in Reader's Digest (one of the real ones, not one of the jokes) - a mom wrote that she would wake up at every noise her young son made, and after spending the night at her mother's house one night, she decided to ask her mom in the morning when you stopped waking at every sound. When she met her mom in the kitchen that morning, her mom asked, "Honey, are you coming down with a cold? I heard you coughing in the night."

Ha. Question answered.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence