Working Moms

Really DC?

You tell me in an email today that I need a white tshirt for my kid to tiedye tomorrow? WTF?

Annoying. Might send one of DH's even though it would be approximately 100 sizes too big.
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: Really DC?

• That IS annoying. Someone must have forgotten to send a note home last week.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• Send her with socks. When we would tie dye with kids at summer camp we would buy extra socks for those who forgot to bring something.
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously that is inconsiderate!
  • My DC does this all.the.time. It makes me crazy. We've had purple shirt day, tooth brushing week, need black pants for a bumble bee costume and more. I always get like 1, maybe 2 days notice...

imageMamaAllison:
    You tell me in an email today that I need a white tshirt for my kid to tiedye tomorrow? WTF? Annoying. Might send one of DH's even though it would be approximately 100 sizes too big.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our DC did the exact same thing. I did send one of DH's old under shirts and it worked out just fine.
  • I love the socks idea!! Or I'd just send an old tee shirt, even if it isn't white.
  • I hate when the do that.  What's worse is it's next to impossible to find plain white shirts for little girls, so I end up having to buy undershirts in a package, and only one gets used! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"