September 2012 Moms

Uh.... where did UO go?

Re: Uh.... where did UO go?

• BPerBPer
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    I was just going to ask this...

• image TetonBaby:
    So...you guys want to talk about coupons?

SNORT!!! 

image image image
  • hmp1hmp1
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its

Is today Tuesday?

I'm lost.

What is going on here?

:gets more coffee: 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• image hmp&mrj:

Is today Tuesday?

I'm lost.

What is going on here?

LL started a Tuesday UO and mentioned two - three things. Cheese brought up the IP issues. Cheese and I disagreed. Someone deleted the thread.

Not sure why? But whatever. Enjoy the coffee.

• KisstyKissty
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I'm at work so I minimized the screen and came back to check the updates and it's gone....WTF?!?

imageimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image auroraloo:
    image hmp&mrj:

Is today Tuesday?

I'm lost.

What is going on here?

LL started a Tuesday UO and mentioned two - three things. Cheese brought up the IP issues. Cheese and I disagreed. Someone deleted the thread.

I deleted the thread because I started the thread. As the OP, it's

Small potatoes.
  • image LoisLayn23:

DDing is lame, Lois. And Bobby > Britney. ;)

jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in

ava | born 7.25.14 via c-s at 39w0d | 8 lb 3 oz | 21.5 in

• image anitalynn:
    image LoisLayn23:

DDing is lame, Lois. And Bobby > Britney. ;)

See above re: Cartman.

Small potatoes.
  • image LoisLayn23:
    image auroraloo:
    image hmp&mrj:

Is today Tuesday?

I'm lost.

What is going on here?

ok :) I had no idea Britney had a song called that. I'm old so my mind goes to this:

• I was here. In case this gets good.

Resolution Tip: Hurry! Eat as much   food as you can right now so you'll have more to lose once the New Year arrives.

not totally appropriate, but I need to put this somewhere.

• No seriously though. I'm guessing the UO going bye bye was my fault since I brought up the IP ish again.

On a related note... is ANITA STILL ANITA?!

• mnkatemnkate
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary
    image cheeseandrice:

not totally appropriate, but I need to put this somewhere.

LOLOLOLOL

D.V.'s got the movezzz

• image cheeseandrice:

No seriously though. I'm guessing the UO going bye bye was my fault since I brought up the IP ish again.

Yeah, Beej has asked repeatedly that this issue get dropped, it was a mistake that happened that morning with unintended consequences and they'd like to move forward now.

Updates will be at the end of next week though!

Small potatoes.
  • image mnkate:

D.V.'s got the movezzz

I thought you were talking about me for a sec, and I was like, girl, no.

Not sure why since i haven't been DV for 5 years now...

• Not sure if you can censor what is talked about on a public forum, though it is definitely getting old.
  • BPerBPer

So can we start a new UO in here?

I don't know if the is local to me, or what, but UPS & FedEx have gotten fcking lazy. I understand not waiting around until someone answers the door, but a least ring the effing doorbell. It's possible that I don't want all of my shiit sitting outside sweltering in the 95 degree heat, in direct sunlight...for 5 hours, especially baby food pouches. 

• image IndigoVader:
    Not sure if you can censor what is talked about on a public forum, though it is definitely getting old.

No, you can't. But since I was the OP, I deleted once that subject was broached again.

Small potatoes.
  • image BPer:

I don't know if the is local to me, or what, but UPS & FedEx have gotten fcking lazy. I understand not waiting around until someone answers the door, but a least ring the effing doorbell. It's possible that I don't want all of my shiit sitting outside sweltering in the 95 degree heat, in direct sunlight...for 5 hours, especially baby food pouches. 

I used to work from home, and it would drive me crazy when the UPS guy wouldn't even try my apartment, he just left it in the office and slapped a note downstairs. So I'd have to go to the other building to the office and carry my package back to my apartment, even though I was home when he tried to deliver.

• image IndigoVader:
    Not sure if you can censor what is talked about on a public forum, though it is definitely getting old.

Exactly.  Just as all the AEs helped make this place an awful mess, so is bringing up this issue.  Just drop it and move on like the bump godz are asking.  That way we can go on a new witch hunt or start farting rainbows or start some new type of mommy war or, ::insert shocked face:: talk about our kids.

• image BPer:

UPS delivered a package to the top of my truck. I went to check on their website and it said delivered, and I was a little confused because I had been home all day without even a knock at the door- so I called them. The representative said,"It says delivered...put on top of truck"...like that's normal. LOL 

• image mands629:

image IndigoVader:

Exactly.  Just as all the AEs helped make this place an awful mess, so is bringing up this issue.  Just drop it and move on like the bump godz are asking.  That way we can go on a new witch hunt or start farting rainbows or start some new type of mommy war or, ::insert shocked face:: talk about our kids.

did you hear about so-and-so? can you even believe they did what they did? I am shocked and appalled by their actions at what's the place.

Small potatoes.
  • BPerBPer
    image IndigoVader:
    image BPer:

UPS delivered a package to the top of my truck. I went to check on their website and it said delivered, and I was a little confused because I had been home all day without even a knock at the door- so I called them. The representative said,"It says delivered...put on top of truck"...like that's normal. LOL 

Last week, all of my amazon prime subscriptions came, and the ups guy watched from his truck as I struggled to lift a 35 pound box one step up into my front door. Azzhole.

• image LoisLayn23:
    image cheeseandrice:

No seriously though. I'm guessing the UO going bye bye was my fault since I brought up the IP ish again.

Yeah, Beej has asked repeatedly that this issue get dropped, it was a mistake that happened that morning with unintended consequences and they'd like to move forward now.

How very MIB of them.

• image bosha711:
    image LoisLayn23:
    image cheeseandrice:

How very MIB of them.

LOL. I know, but at this point it's just beating a dead horse.

Small potatoes.
  • image BPer:
    image IndigoVader:
    image BPer:

Last week, all of my amazon prime subscriptions came, and the ups guy watched from his truck as I struggled to lift a 35 pound box one step up into my front door. Azzhole.

We have the same delivery guys. I hear the box hitting the outside door and I get out there before the UPS/FedEx guys are even back in their truck.... yet they never even tried to get me to come to the door. Definitely have gotten lazy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• mnkatemnkate
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary
    image auroraloo:
    image mnkate:

D.V.'s got the movezzz

I thought you were talking about me for a sec, and I was like, girl, no.

Not sure why since i haven't been DV for 5 years now...

You could probably bust out a mean running man if you wanted to.....after 2.0 arrives, of course. No putting yourself into early labor, my lady.