February 2013 Moms

Any other crawlers?

The kid can seriously move now. It's still sort of a marine crawl, sort of a full crawl, but there's no denying the mobility. Apparently I crawled and walked very early, and what goes around comes around.
BFP #1: 12.30.11, MC 1.6.12 at 5w; BFP #2: 5.25.12, DS born 2.1.13; BFP #3: 9.4.14, MMC 10.13.14 at 9w

Re: Any other crawlers?

• Not yet, thank goodness. DD can sit pretty well unassisted and I want her to stay put for a while!
  • Almost! She is trying so hard. She doesn't do the army crawl. Mostly she just rocks back and forth up on her hands and knees. She hasn't figured out how to move her hands, so mostly she just face plants when she tries to move forward.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SagenSagen
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    That is amazing! I had an earlier crawler, average, and late. This LO is not even remotely close. I have to tell you my early crawler walked at 9 mo. If I can figure out how to post a video I have the cutest one of her 9 mo kicking a soccer ball around. I bet that is how it will go with your LO!
    Mom to 4 cute kids, 10 y/o girl, 8, 6, and 1.5 y/o boys

• image Sagen:
    That is amazing! I had an earlier crawler, average, and late. This LO is not even remotely close. I have to tell you my early crawler walked at 9 mo. If I can figure out how to post a video I have the cutest one of her 9 mo kicking a soccer ball around. I bet that is how it will go with your LO!

That's when I walked! I'm totally screwed, lol! 

BFP #1: 12.30.11, MC 1.6.12 at 5w; BFP #2: 5.25.12, DS born 2.1.13; BFP #3: 9.4.14, MMC 10.13.14 at 9w
  • He is close. Dd didn't crawl until 8.5 months abs was walking around9 months.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c Harrison 2/6/12 @ 14weeks
  • No thank goodness!  I am not ready for two mobile children yet ;) 
  • Almost! He army crawls, but mostly goes crooked or in a circle. The only time he actually goes forward is in his crib...usually at 4 in the morning. :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• image ashbasler:
    Almost! She is trying so hard. She doesn't do the army crawl. Mostly she just rocks back and forth up on her hands and knees. She hasn't figured out how to move her hands, so mostly she just face plants when she tries to move forward.

This is exactly what DD does! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's not crawling yet, and I hope not anytime soon since that would probably require more cleaning pet hair off my floors....
    She is rolling a lot though. Enough that I can see glimpses of what my life will be like when she becomes more mobile. Scary!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• He is trying very hard to army crawl and can move forward a little but mostly just moves in circles.  My last child crawled at 6 months on the day so I know it is coming soon.  DS3 actually wants to walk more than anything and will push on any surface his feet hit, trying to stand.  I'm not ready for him to be mobile yet.  At least let the older two get back to school so I'm not chasing 3 all day.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• E is so ready to start crawling! I think if we hadn't just spent 7 days basically in the car driving to and from my brother's out of state wedding-- thus limiting his tummy and free time because my family has apparently never heard of anything called baby proofing (I don't expect people to baby proof a ton, but seriously, run the vacuum when baby is coming and get the choking hazards off the floor, that's all I ask Smile)-- he probably would be totally mobile.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards