October 2013 Moms

water works

Every little thing sets me off now a days. It will make me really angry at first and then ill go into this huge messy crying fit. And it never seems to stop. It doesn't help that DH is being a pain in my a and no help at all. These hormones really suck and totally affect my everyday life. ::mobile grumpy face::

Pregnancy%20ticker

Married since September 12th 2011. DH:26 Me:21 +HPT#1: 09/09/2012 EDD: 05/15/2013 MMC: 10/06/2012
+HPT#2: 01/27/2013 EDD: 10/03/2013 ITS A BOY!!!

Re: water works

• I feel the same. I cry over the dumbest things sometimes! I have to remind myself it's the hormones and things really aren't that bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You're not alone! I'm this way too! I was watching a show on Animal Planet where a boy was talking about a scary encounter with a run away horse at a parade, which he obviously survived because he was there telling the story, and I started crying to the point of hiccuping when they showed the home movie clip. It was ridiculous. 

Heads up: it will probably be worse for a few weeks postpartum too!

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I started full on sobbing while watching Gilmore Girls today! Granted it was a heart tugging episode, but this was ugly cry sobbing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kenzie born October 9th, 2013
  • Ahhh yes! Feeling the same...but Iam more Whatever I don't care that turns into Arghhhh I wanna do a kickboxing session to get anger out! Followed by another night of no sleep just makes it worse... DH doesn't know how to act around me and he just frustrates me all the time even when he's being sweet ....Hormones at their worst this week!
    Welcome to 3rd Tri to all of us!!
  • I feel you! It just started too this third trimester. I haven't been over emotional until now and I am actually normally pretty sensitive and cry easy
  • Yep same here - my emotions are out of control :(
    April Sig Challenge: BUNNIES!